ME Men Assimilate 'Goin Bass Fishin'

Missouri again, cell phones, propane tanks, buried explosives and now dams.
That's right.
Guess what's going to happen the next time the rag head muslim terrorists attack on a 911 scale? A blown up dam would cause even more casualties than 911.
I believe millions of American Patriots will declare open warfare on all muslims in the US.
Nobody should be delusional enough to believe radical muslims aren't doing everything they can to cause another 911. If Obama would only clear all the war weapons hidden in 'peace loving' muslim homes and mosques. But he won't. He won't even let DHS monitor someone's social media for extremist postings.

What if a group of Japanese or German accented men asked about the location of a dam in the early 1940's? Hoover would have them behind bars for the duration. They fried a couple of German illegal aliens in the electric chair at Sing Sing for the crime of being on a Long Island NY beach.

You better go check under your bed.

Do you ever offer up anything substantial?

Yes, on your thread concerning this topic, I gave you a link that showed there is no connection.

The cell phone conspiracy was put to bed on December 11, by FBI agent Michael Tabman, but you wouldn't know that in the paranoid Republican bubble you live in....with your Mad World Neeewwws. ROFL!

You are a joke.

What if a group of Japanese or German accented men asked about the location of a dam in the early 1940's? Hoover would have them behind bars for the duration. They fried a couple of German illegal aliens in the electric chair at Sing Sing for the crime of being on a Long Island NY beach.
The germans had been put ashore from a surfaced german U boat.
In the rubber raft they found 100 hand grenades, two fully automatic Mas. 34s and four boxes of ammunition.
Our resident LIB terrorists supporters here would have claimed the germans were simply on their way to a shooting range. As a historic point of interest the Canadian Government at the time disclosed that a Japanese sub had surfaced off the West Coast of Vancouver Island and fired off all their ordnance onto the land before submerging and leaving the area.

Notice not one fucking post from the resident terrorist sympathisers here. Not one. That speaks volumes.

Former agent. And I only saw a comment from him about the propane tanks.

You better go check under your bed.

Do you ever offer up anything substantial?

Yes, on your thread concerning this topic, I gave you a link that showed there is no connection.

The cell phone conspiracy was put to bed on December 11, by FBI agent Michael Tabman, but you wouldn't know that in the paranoid Republican bubble you live in....with your Mad World Neeewwws. ROFL!

You are a joke.

The germans had been put ashore from a surfaced german U boat.
In the rubber raft they found 100 hand grenades, two fully automatic Mas. 34s and four boxes of ammunition.
Our resident LIB terrorists supporters here would have claimed the germans were simply on their way to a shooting range. As a historic point of interest the Canadian Government at the time disclosed that a Japanese sub had surfaced off the West Coast of Vancouver Island and fired off all their ordnance onto the land before submerging and leaving the area.
No, they'd still get popped because they're white males.

Forum List

Back