🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meanwhile 300 die in an event not linked to anything in the West

America creating terrorists all over the world.
/----- When Churchill and FDR bombed Germany, were they creating Nazis all over the world?

The difference is that Germany's government was sponsoring the terrorism, whereas Syria's government is fighting it.

It's a significant difference.

Syria is governed by a terrorist. Assad is the worst despot since Idi Amin. Sadly, the rebels are just as bad. There are no good guys in that war.

I wonder why oldlady hasn't come on and told you to mind your own business like she did a long term poster willowtree on the thread The Mayor of London????
I note that you all avoid the subject matter.

The subject is propaganda from an employee of the Wahhabist death cult of the House of Saud, get fucked.
Do you mean America, and Britain's, close allies that we sell bombs and guns to in order that they can slaughter their neighbours ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

/----- When Churchill and FDR bombed Germany, were they creating Nazis all over the world?

The difference is that Germany's government was sponsoring the terrorism, whereas Syria's government is fighting it.

It's a significant difference.

BS, Assad gave ISIL aid and comfort across the Syrian border when our marines were fighting them tooth and nail when they were still called AQI, Assad brokers their oil.

I wonder why oldlady hasn't come on and told you to mind your own business like she did a long term poster willowtree on the thread The Mayor of London????

The subject is propaganda from an employee of the Wahhabist death cult of the House of Saud, get fucked.
Do you mean America, and Britain's, close allies that we sell bombs and guns to in order that they can slaughter their neighbours ?

I don't support the House of Saud, you obviously do as shown by your promotion of their propaganda.

"It is very difficult when those terrorists have embedded themselves into civilian areas and, as in many instances across Syria, have used them as human shields and have used them as sort of propaganda tools and have exploited them. From that perspective, it is very difficult, but why is the US coalition not cooperating with the Syrian government?"

"it is very hard to determine exactly how many civilians are left inside Raqqa."

What we see in Raqqa is no attempt to protect civilians – Vanessa Beeley

For further reading, FYI: The Guardian is just another arm of the AP, and the AP

lies all the time to foment war. They're not to be trusted at all, neither is anyone else for that matter. See what they say then make a judgment for yourself.

US Coalition Airstrike on Syrian Army in Al-Tanf is Another Calculated War Crime, Aims to Destroy Arab Unity

SYRIA: Sarin Attack Narrative Destroyed by MIT National Security Expert

ALEPPO: The Reality on the Ground Defies Western Mainstream Media Distortion

Bullshit the Asimuths of the sarin rockets pointed right to positions held by Assad forces.

"It is very difficult when those terrorists have embedded themselves into civilian areas and, as in many instances across Syria, have used them as human shields and have used them as sort of propaganda tools and have exploited them. From that perspective, it is very difficult, but why is the US coalition not cooperating with the Syrian government?"

"it is very hard to determine exactly how many civilians are left inside Raqqa."

For further reading, FYI: The Guardian is just another arm of the AP, and the AP

lies all the time to foment war. They're not to be trusted at all, neither is anyone else for that matter. See what they say then make a judgment for yourself.

US Coalition Airstrike on Syrian Army in Al-Tanf is Another Calculated War Crime, Aims to Destroy Arab Unity

Bullshit the Asimuths of the sarin rockets pointed right to positions held by Assad forces.

How do you know the rockets didn't hit some kind of chemical weapon factory/storage facility of the rebels?

I don't support the House of Saud, you obviously do as shown by your promotion of their propaganda.
But you fully support the slaughter of innocents ?

No I don't that's why I am not an apologist for ISIL like yourself. Tell me dipshit how do you get an accurate civilian casualty count in ISIL held territory?

How do you know the rockets didn't hit some kind of chemical weapon factory/storage facility of the rebels?

Sarin is destroyed by conventional explosives, that's Baathis/Putinista propaganda.

No I don't that's why I am not an apologist for ISIL like yourself. Tell me dipshit how do you get an accurate civilian casualty count in ISIL held territory?
Karen Abuzayd, an American commissioner on the independent panel, said: “We have documented the deaths caused by the coalition airstrikes only and we have about 300 deaths – 200 in one place, in al-Mansoura, one village.”
Read the article.

Forum List

Back