🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meanwhile 300 die in an event not linked to anything in the West

Big toxic cluster barrel bombs in the news.

atomfass-waschekorb-01b.jpg

"It is very difficult when those terrorists have embedded themselves into civilian areas and, as in many instances across Syria, have used them as human shields and have used them as sort of propaganda tools and have exploited them. From that perspective, it is very difficult, but why is the US coalition not cooperating with the Syrian government?"

"it is very hard to determine exactly how many civilians are left inside Raqqa."

What we see in Raqqa is no attempt to protect civilians – Vanessa Beeley

For further reading, FYI: The Guardian is just another arm of the AP, and the AP

lies all the time to foment war. They're not to be trusted at all, neither is anyone else for that matter. See what they say then make a judgment for yourself.

US Coalition Airstrike on Syrian Army in Al-Tanf is Another Calculated War Crime, Aims to Destroy Arab Unity

SYRIA: Sarin Attack Narrative Destroyed by MIT National Security Expert

ALEPPO: The Reality on the Ground Defies Western Mainstream Media Distortion

Last edited:
"It is very difficult when those terrorists have embedded themselves into civilian areas and, as in many instances across Syria, have used them as human shields and have used them as sort of propaganda tools and have exploited them. From that perspective, it is very difficult, but why is the US coalition not cooperating with the Syrian government?"

"it is very hard to determine exactly how many civilians are left inside Raqqa."

For further reading, FYI: The Guardian is just another arm of the AP, and the AP

lies all the time to foment war. They're not to be trusted at all, neither is anyone else for that matter. See what they say then make a judgment for yourself.

US Coalition Airstrike on Syrian Army in Al-Tanf is Another Calculated War Crime, Aims to Destroy Arab Unity

Because their mission is to destroy the government and balkanize the region.

I sure wish they'd let that go. Do they not see the evil in what they're doing? How do those people sleep at night? Like Hillary, for what she did in Libya.

I sure wish they'd let that go. Do they not see the evil in what they're doing? How do those people sleep at night? Like Hillary, for what she did in Libya.
Their cynical world view allows everything.

America creating terrorists all over the world.
/----- When Churchill and FDR bombed Germany, were they creating Nazis all over the world?

The difference is that Germany's government was sponsoring the terrorism, whereas Syria's government is fighting it.

It's a significant difference.
/---- They also bombed every other country in Europe who were fighting the Nazis.

There's no comparison there.

MapFight - Europe vs Syria size comparison

/----- When Churchill and FDR bombed Germany, were they creating Nazis all over the world?

The difference is that Germany's government was sponsoring the terrorism, whereas Syria's government is fighting it.

It's a significant difference.
/---- They also bombed every other country in Europe who were fighting the Nazis.

There's no comparison there.

MapFight - Europe vs Syria size comparison
/----- Yeah sure. Can't refute my point so you claim there is no comparison. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

With the way Daesh deals with anyone who doesn't agree with their ideology I doubt there are very few innocents left in Raqqa. If we had some WWII type Generals running the show there wouldn't be a city left in ISIS territory.

Absolutely not. The bombing totally eliminated fascism from the political landscape. Thank the lord.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
According to the left it wasn't, in fact they use the charge of fascism so much you'd think they were getting paid every time they make it

Absolutely not. The bombing totally eliminated fascism from the political landscape. Thank the lord.

According to the left it wasn't, in fact they use the charge of fascism so much you'd think they were getting paid every time they make it
I was being sarcastic. There are a few fascists on this board.

It's someone else being killed, they don't care. They harp on about how precious life is, and then they forget to give a fuck when it isn't in their country.
Who is this "they" you speak of?

They would be many people on the right. Not everyone, but a lot.
Proof, link? If it's just your opinion, it's like an asshole, everyone has one.

Proof? Link? Well, this message board is my proof. I could go trawling through thousands of posts to find it, but trust me, I've spoken with enough people about being "pro-life" and then admitting they aren't "pro-life" just anti-abortion.

The Rome Statutes are quite clear on the matter, the use of human shields does not make one immune from attack. Tell us how exactly did the UN manage to make an accurate civilian casualty count in ISIL held territory you stupid fuck? The report comes from Karen Abuzayd of the Mid East Policy Council which is a Saudi funded propaganda think tank, it's the Saudi version of AIPAC, what a neutral observer.

Kill yourself you ISIL apologist POS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back