Meanwhile in Compton Los Angeles

Why are all those people wearing coats and jackets? ... this video was shot up north ... not in the Sun Belt ... FAKE NEWS, that's an easy one ... you should be ashamed of yourself ...

Why are all those people wearing coats and jackets? ... this video was shot up north ... not in the Sun Belt ... FAKE NEWS, that's an easy one ... you should be ashamed of yourself ...
😆 Idiot of course. CHECK THEM OUT.

Looks like Kentucky to me ...
If this were Ontario, 4 or 5 of these people would be undercover cops, generally the ones bet covered and the most involved (breaking the glass, recording the video, organizing the group and/or encouraging everyone on etc.). Another reason I remind Canadians that China is going to win. They have cameras everywhere and Agent Provocateurs are not wanted by society, they are viewed with great disdain.

But Rep Bobby Rush and Geraldo Rivera assured us that young people wearing hoodies is not a threat.

011CF115-6B2A-4CBE-98ED-0C9349CA601E.jpeg

Don't we agree that these truly DESERVE reparations?

This is happening more each day. It's similar to putting together a Flash Mob Dance. There were 2 other locations happening at exactly the same time. It shows that they were coordinated and not a flash type mob.

They are investigating but have no arrests at this time. But LAW will end up with the leaders and they will have to pay reperations.

Compton used to be a decent lower-class community. What has happened to it?
That was a long time ago. I lived in Compton in the 60s, when it changed. It changed in 1965. The Rodney King riots happened. Then the white flight turned the city to shit.

I remember learning to ride a bicycle on the sidewalks of Compton in the '60's.
Wonder how far a little white kid would get today?

I remember learning to ride a bicycle on the sidewalks of Compton in the '60's.
Wonder how far a little white kid would get today?
If I go with what I hear from you, they would have a 9mm handgun, an AR on a sling with a Confederate and a Nazi flag on the back. And he would be riding in a pack looking for black kids to either terrorize or murder. I would worry more about the neighborhood than you as a kid today.

Forum List

Back