Mearsheimer on US Blame for Starting the War.

That FDR bastard provoked Hitler into invading the Sudetenland and Poland and France and Denmark and Belgium and Luxembourg and Greece and Yugoslavia.

It's America's fault!

So at least we know now that America's rightists are divided on Biden's war.

Can they deny the demonrats the funding for the war?

Trump can ride the coattails of an antiwar R party if the R's have it in themselves to object.
Yep, Putin desperately wants you useful idiots to surrender to him since we are winning.

History will judge you surrender monkey appeasers very poorly.

It always does.

I never thought I would live to see the party of Reagan become the mouthpieces for a KGB thug who is trying to reconstitute the USSR.

This is incredible.
It would be indeed incredible if the American right took an antiwar position, if only for Trump's sake.

Remember how they did in the 99 Kosovo war by Clinton.

Personally, I've favoured Trump for at least the past year on this hope of him preventing nuclear war with Russia. This is possibly where Trump's close friendship with Putin can be played to advantage for Trump.

Let's face it, the fat foney fkr has nothing much else with the possible exception of Kari's stolen election.

Yep, Putin desperately wants you useful idiots to surrender to him since we are winning.
In fact you owe it to yourself and jesus to look a little deeper into who is really winning.

We've been here before.

The pinko useful idiot commie symps of the far left in the 80s were convinced Reagan's ramping up of our military and stationing intermediate range missiles in Europe was going to get us all nuked.

History never looks back kindly on appeasers. And it will not look back kindly on MTG, Tucker Carlson, and all their fellow travelers.

I never thought I would live to see the party of Reagan become the mouthpieces for a KGB thug who is trying to reconstitute the USSR.

This is incredible.
I guess you can't help yourself. Stupid is stupid.

I oppose this war. Mainly, I oppose the USA being involved in this war.

IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

That is NOT supporting Russia and only low-IQ Democrats think it is.

I guess you can't help yourself. Stupid is stupid.

I oppose this war. Mainly, I oppose the USA being involved in this war.

IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

That is NOT supporting Russia and only low-IQ Democrats think it is.
Of course your opposition to helping Ukraine fight off Putin is supporting Russia, useful idiot.

That's why you are all parroting Putin's talking points!

Reagan is weeping in heaven.

That is the exact same argument you tards are making about Putin's imperialist war.
What's genuinely scary is that you genuinely believe that.

You're obviously highly intelligent, but also obviously completely brainwashed.

If all goes as it should, Ukraine will stop the YEARS of using its (literally) Nazi forces to torment and attack the 4 primarily Russian regions Russia wants back, and end the slaughter.

Otherwise, it's going to be a brutal winter for Ukraine.

What's genuinely scary is that you genuinely believe that.

You're obviously highly intelligent, but also obviously completely brainwashed.

If all goes as it should, Ukraine will stop the YEARS of using its (literally) Nazi forces to torment and attack the 4 primarily Russian regions Russia wants back, and end the slaughter.

Otherwise, it's going to be a brutal winter for Ukraine.
They are not Russian regions. They belong to Ukraine.

You see? You rubes are parroting Putin's talking points!

I rest my case.

Do you rubes know the rationalization Hitler used to invade the Sudetenland?

Look it up, and then ask yourselves if you aren't doing the exact same thing for Putin's invasion of Crimea and eastern Ukraine.

Useful. Idiots.

The world's appeasers stood by and let Hitler invade Sudetenland.

And we all know how history judges appeasers.

And we all know what imperialists do when they are appeased. They go for more.

Stop being appeasers to Putin. You will be judged very harshly by history.

They are not Russian regions. They belong to Ukraine.

You see? You rubes are parroting Putin's talking points!

I rest my case.
^ Supports ACTUAL Nazis & hates Russia.

Now that's what I call a tragic parallel to the thinking of a Good German.

The world's appeasers stood by and let Hitler invade Sudetenland.

And we all know how history judges appeasers.

And we all know what imperialists do when they are appeased. They go for more.

Stop being appeasers to Putin. You will be judged very harshly by history.
Your deep love for the Nazis of Ukraine is noted, Guno.

You don't have to keep reminding us.

:)

Your deep love for the Nazis of Ukraine is noted, Guno.

You don't have to keep reminding us.

:)
You are a true blue idiot.

There is one battalion in the entire Ukrainian Army which has Nazi tendencies.

You forget Zelensky is Jewish.

It is astonishing you and Putin are using this as an excuse to invade Ukraine when Putin is a mass murdering dictator.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you that fucking stupid and oblivious as to who the real monster is?

HOLEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

Now let's talk about the Wagner Group, of which you appear to be totally ignorant.

The Wagner Group is the private army Putin uses to prosecute his war crimes. They are the mercenaries who captured Crimea, and they are now fighting in eastern Ukraine.

Guess what, dipshit?

There are Nazis in the Wagner Group.

You truly are Putin's useful idiot.

Putin has executed journalists who speak out against him.

Putin has committed war crimes in Syria.

Putin has committed war crimes in Georgia.

Critics of Putin have been falling out of windows lately.

You guys like false flags, do ya? Putin is suspected in four bombings in 1999 which killed 300 Russians which he used as a pretext to invade Chechnya.

You guys whine about the January 6 insurrectionists being "political prisoners", do ya?

Educate your ignorant selves about Putin and then maybe you will realize just how unbelievably stupid and weakmined you dumbass useful idiots sound.

My God. Just how willfully stupid does one have to be to claim Putin is doing Ukraine a favor?

Holy fuck. There really is no bottom to the credulity and retardation of a Trumptard.

Forum List

Back