🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media Call Trump's "Preserve Suburban Dream" Tweet Racist!

People who've worked hard to achieve nice homes in nice neighborhoods want no part of the ones who can't or refuse to moving in.

We've seen where they came from and they'll only bring the same shit to ours
the one thing confusing is why these people can't accept the rich while demanding they be accepted. I truly can't understand that thought process. me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me and fk you, you, you. respect begets respect and the pure lack of respect at the neighborhood should forfeit any right to build.

People who've worked hard to achieve nice homes in nice neighborhoods want no part of the ones who can't or refuse to moving in.

We've seen where they came from and they'll only bring the same shit to ours
that's just a fact and again, demofks don't do facts. The real question is why do those people want to move into such a neighborhood only to recreate the environment they would leave? let's get that answer.

Or another question, Why can't demofks just clean up the ghettos? again, facts they ignore.

Thank God my area is already saturated with high income homes.
It's a 7200 acre master planned community with no room for low income properties.
We have enough political clout to force the TDT to not make the freeway exit into our area a toll exit.

The people who live in suburban areas are lovely people.

The people who live in urban areas are lovely people.

They both have their own cultures. That's fine.

As a poster in another thread brilliantly observed a few days ago, it is simply a fact of life that some cultures are incompatible.

Thus, IMHO, some lovely people should live in the suburbs, and some lovely people should live in the cities. Then each group can live with people who share their culture.

As Americans love to say: It's a win-win for everyone.

Forum List

Back