Media Caught Editing UCLA Killer's Religion Before Publication

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Not surprising. Right after the shooting, they gave the impression it was some white guy, maybe a rightwing NRA member. At least that's what they were hoping. No, the guy was Indian and a Muslim. His profile was quickly changed from Islam as his religion to Hindu. Wow, the media will do anything to protect the image of Islam. They can't even report anything honestly unless it fits their narrative.

"As America’s Freedom Fighters reported earlier, media outlets, including the school’s paper, described the UCLA shooting suspect as a "6 foot tall white male," and the left was having a field day, blaming a "white, right-wing terrorist." There’s just one problem- he’s NOT white!

That’s why the liberal media isn’t telling their viewers his name- Mainak Sarkar. Not exactly a white person’s name huh?

If that’s not bad enough, the deceptive media has been caught been in the act of attempting to cover up both the race and religion of Sarkar in an effort to make his crime fit with a political narrative by editing his www.everipedia.com profile before publicizing his name.

UCLA student Pardes Seleh witnessed a shocking moment when everipedia changed Sarkar’s religion from Islam to Hindu, according to RedStateWatcher. The news is now all over social media:"

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/06/02/media-editing-ucla-killers-religion-publication/

Even if he was a Muslim, this wasn't a terror attack, it was premeditated murder over some intellectual property that was in dispute, as well as the fact that this guy's elevator didn't go all the way to the top.

Even if he was a Muslim, this wasn't a terror attack, it was premeditated murder over some intellectual property that was in dispute, as well as the fact that this guy's elevator didn't go all the way to the top.
Doesn't matter. Clementine is trying to stir up fear and hatred, and the rubes will eat it up.

So, you are not denying that lefties altered electronic records in order to hide the fact that the murderer was a Muslim?

This guy was here on a foreign student visa. He had a kill list. The same kind of kill list Isis suggested.

Not surprising. Right after the shooting, they gave the impression it was some white guy, maybe a rightwing NRA member. At least that's what they were hoping. No, the guy was Indian and a Muslim. His profile was quickly changed from Islam as his religion to Hindu. Wow, the media will do anything to protect the image of Islam. They can't even report anything honestly unless it fits their narrative.

"As America’s Freedom Fighters reported earlier, media outlets, including the school’s paper, described the UCLA shooting suspect as a "6 foot tall white male," and the left was having a field day, blaming a "white, right-wing terrorist." There’s just one problem- he’s NOT white!

That’s why the liberal media isn’t telling their viewers his name- Mainak Sarkar. Not exactly a white person’s name huh?

If that’s not bad enough, the deceptive media has been caught been in the act of attempting to cover up both the race and religion of Sarkar in an effort to make his crime fit with a political narrative by editing his www.everipedia.com profile before publicizing his name.

UCLA student Pardes Seleh witnessed a shocking moment when everipedia changed Sarkar’s religion from Islam to Hindu, according to RedStateWatcher. The news is now all over social media:"

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/06/02/media-editing-ucla-killers-religion-publication/

Thank you for the info, I wasn't aware of that.

Yes and now your life is forever changed I'm sure.

This guy was here on a foreign student visa. He had a kill list. The same kind of kill list Isis suggested.

Actually, if you had read or listened to anything on this story, you would have known that the "kill list" only had 3 names on it, one was his wife, and two were UCLA professors who he had a disagreement with about intellectual property.

Tell me how this is in any way connected to ISIL.

And Correll, this is a fresh story, it sometimes takes a bit for all the information to come out. In all the stories I saw, his race, as well as his religion was not specified, because they were still getting in the information on it.

I mean sheesh, it only happened yesterday. Remember how long it took to get good information from the Aurora shootings? How about the Boston Marathon bombings? Both CNN and FOX screwed the pooch on that one.

stick_figure_run_hair_fire_8515_zps89091cb9.gif~c200

The site in question still has him listed as Hindu. Can't they hear all the noise from the right wing echo chamber?

Nope.

My life is not changed forever. I just like to get the news right.

Nope.

My life is not changed forever. I just like to get the news right.
Lol nice one

Actually, if you had read or listened to anything on this story, you would have known that the "kill list" only had 3 names on it, one was his wife, and two were UCLA professors who he had a disagreement with about intellectual property.

And Correll, this is a fresh story, it sometimes takes a bit for all the information to come out. In all the stories I saw, his race, as well as his religion was not specified, because they were still getting in the information on it.

I mean sheesh, it only happened yesterday. Remember how long it took to get good information from the Aurora shootings? How about the Boston Marathon bombings? Both CNN and FOX screwed the pooch on that one.

You would agree though, that IF it turns out that some lefty was altering electronic records in order to, say, "avoid giving ammo to racist" or some such bullshit excuse, that that would be EXTREMELY VILE AND DISHONEST?

Tell that to your left wing buddies that all claim ANY crazy person with right leaning ideas is representative of ALL the right wing. Then remind them that in THIS case the press SPECIFICALLY LIED about race and religion.

Tell that to your left wing buddies that all claim ANY crazy person with right leaning ideas is representative of ALL the right wing. Then remind them that in THIS case the press SPECIFICALLY LIED about race and religion.
Did they? Because you, of course, have zero evidence about that.

The site in question still has him listed as Hindu. Can't they hear all the noise from the right wing echo chamber?

Hindu isn't Muslim.

I really wish that these people who are hating on everything Islam could at least make sure they get it right for who they're hating.

Shoot..................here in Amarillo there were 2 Sikhs (which are closer to Christians than they are Muslims), that were kicked off the bus and arrested because some other passenger claimed they were Islamic terrorists and were talking about a bomb. They were held in jail for over 30 hours and interrogated before being released with no charges filed.

The Sikhs are pressing charges against the city and the passenger that falsely accused them.

Sikh Man Arrested Near Amarillo Seeks Charges Against Passenger Falsely Accused Him

Hindu isn't Muslim.

I really wish that these people who are hating on everything Islam could at least make sure they get it right for who they're hating.

Shoot..................here in Amarillo there were 2 Sikhs (which are closer to Christians than they are Muslims), that were kicked off the bus and arrested because some other passenger claimed they were Islamic terrorists and were talking about a bomb. They were held in jail for over 30 hours and interrogated before being released with no charges filed.

The Sikhs are pressing charges against the city and the passenger that falsely accused them.

Sikh Man Arrested Near Amarillo Seeks Charges Against Passenger Falsely Accused Him
What does that have to do with the PRESS purposefully changing a persons religion on social media?

You would agree though, that IF it turns out that some lefty was altering electronic records in order to, say, "avoid giving ammo to racist" or some such bullshit excuse, that that would be EXTREMELY VILE AND DISHONEST?

ANY time that a news agency alters the facts on a story to slant it one way or the other is wrong in my book. No matter what side does it, or who they do it to. I stopped watching CNN because they were trying to sell me bullshit and call it news.

Now? I get most of my information from the nightly news, BBC, and internet.

Forum List

Back