Media Caught Editing UCLA Killer's Religion Before Publication

The site in question still has him listed as Hindu. Can't they hear all the noise from the right wing echo chamber?

Hindu isn't Muslim.

I really wish that these people who are hating on everything Islam could at least make sure they get it right for who they're hating.

Shoot..................here in Amarillo there were 2 Sikhs (which are closer to Christians than they are Muslims), that were kicked off the bus and arrested because some other passenger claimed they were Islamic terrorists and were talking about a bomb. They were held in jail for over 30 hours and interrogated before being released with no charges filed.

The Sikhs are pressing charges against the city and the passenger that falsely accused them.

Sikh Man Arrested Near Amarillo Seeks Charges Against Passenger Falsely Accused Him
What does that have to do with the PRESS purposefully changing a persons religion on social media?
A. You have no evidence it was a member of the press
B. You have no evidence the guy is a Muslim
C. His name is Hindu in origin

Sarkar Name Meaning & Sarkar Family History at Ancestry.com

Even if he was a Muslim, this wasn't a terror attack, it was premeditated murder over some intellectual property that was in dispute, as well as the fact that this guy's elevator didn't go all the way to the top.
So why dosen't the liberal media report the facts?

The site in question still has him listed as Hindu. Can't they hear all the noise from the right wing echo chamber?

Hindu isn't Muslim.

I really wish that these people who are hating on everything Islam could at least make sure they get it right for who they're hating.

Shoot..................here in Amarillo there were 2 Sikhs (which are closer to Christians than they are Muslims), that were kicked off the bus and arrested because some other passenger claimed they were Islamic terrorists and were talking about a bomb. They were held in jail for over 30 hours and interrogated before being released with no charges filed.

The Sikhs are pressing charges against the city and the passenger that falsely accused them.

Sikh Man Arrested Near Amarillo Seeks Charges Against Passenger Falsely Accused Him
What does that have to do with the PRESS purposefully changing a persons religion on social media?

I haven't heard about this anywhere other than on this thread. In all the news stories I've seen and read so far, he's wasn't identified yesterday, and today he was identified as a person from India. No religion was brought up. However, most of the population of India is Hindu, which isn't Muslim or even close to it.

Do we have any verifiable sources that identify him as Muslim?

Even if he was a Muslim, this wasn't a terror attack, it was premeditated murder over some intellectual property that was in dispute, as well as the fact that this guy's elevator didn't go all the way to the top.
Doesn't matter. Clementine is trying to stir up fear and hatred, and the rubes will eat it up.
You are the problem. Hide the truth at any cost. What an asswipe.

Doesn't matter. Clementine is trying to stir up fear and hatred, and the rubes will eat it up.
You don't give a fuck about the truth. Otherwise you could:

A. Produce evidence he was a Muslim
B. Produce evidence a member of the media did this for some nefarious purpose

Like Zimmerman who was a white Hispanics, this gut is a six foot tall white male right? That what you wanna go with chief? Fuck the liberal media. They are biased ass holes and everyone knows it.

Like Zimmerman who was a white Hispanics, this gut is a six foot tall white male right? That what you wanna go with chief? Fuck the liberal media. They are biased ass holes and everyone knows it.
Oh you could do neither A nor B. Shocker. :rolleyes:

This guy was here on a foreign student visa. He had a kill list. The same kind of kill list Isis suggested.

No, he wasn't on a student visa, and his kill list was made up of his wife, and two of his former professors.

There is also no evidence whatsoever that he was Muslim, or that anyone from the "media" edited his bootleg wikipedia page.

It would have been if he had been a little more organized. He murdered his wife before going to the school. and had a hit list in his home.

The point is that the liberal media refuses to report anything negative about Muslims. Don't you find that curious? They love it if the perp is white or Republican, but when it's Muslims, they try to keep that fact hidden. It's the same in Germany when officials try to keep all the rapes out of the news. There was another round of attacks, by the way.

There is a clear agenda and the truth doesn't help with it.

It's highly hypocritical. They just refuse to report facts without editing things to keep it in line with their narrative.

Hindu isn't Muslim.

They changed his profile religion from Islam to Hindu hours after the attack. Keep up.

Hindu isn't Muslim.

They changed his profile religion from Islam to Hindu hours after the attack. Keep up.
He didn't have a profile until hours after the attack. Keep up.

And while you're at it, provide ANY evidence that he's a Muslim.

Here in Indianapolis, a white American guy just randomly gunned down three people (one white, one black, one Mexican) because he wanted to re-enact the movie "The Purge".

'Purge' victim's family: 'A piece of us is missing'

Oddly, the media has not mentioned his Christian religion.

Therefore, the only conclusion possible is that the media must be shielding Christians, out of political correctness. There is a clear agenda, and the truth doesn't help with it.

Oh wait, that's not it. Religion wasn't mentioned because religion has jack to do with anything here.

You would agree though, that IF it turns out that some lefty was altering electronic records in order to, say, "avoid giving ammo to racist" or some such bullshit excuse, that that would be EXTREMELY VILE AND DISHONEST?

And standard leftard bullshit propaganda tactics.

I like how the rubes like to use the words 'fear' and 'hate' like that freakin matters lol.. Cry me a river

-Geaux

I like how the rubes like to use the words 'fear' and 'hate' like that freakin matters lol.. Cry me a river

-Geaux
I could have written something with the words "lies" and "sensationalizing" and it would have worked too.

-Geaux
Yeah, 'fear' is the new word leftards like to use to mean 'security concerns' and 'hate' means 'wanting the god damned laws enforced'.

-Geaux
I could have written something with the words "lies" and "sensationalizing" and it would have worked too.

Lies? Lies are the new normal... No one holds them (politicians) accountable

-Geaux

Forum List

Back