Media Coverage of Trump Acceptance Speech: 'Dark' 'Isolationist, Protectionist, Nativist' -More Lies

There was no such thing as "politically correct" in the 60's or by conservatives in the 60's. They did, however, resent seeing people that were being prodded by the communist party burning the flag.
Yeah, nothing PC about that when the CON$ervoFascists do it! :cuckoo:
Ok, give me an example of PC by conservatives.........
You just gave it yourself! Are you really as dumb as you pretend.

Here is another example, Jerry Falwell trying to get the Teletubies banned because he convinced himself that Tinky Winky was "a gay role model."

When I read this I thought I had gotten a review of the wrong speech, lol. But no, the speech that got a standing ovation from everyone at the convention and everyone I know thought was a great speech, summarizing the current situation very accurately, that WAS the speech these Marxist liars were referring to.

Amazing. Can we purge the media of its corporate owned masters now, who are abusing their ownership to advocate more Open Borders suicide for our nation and brainwashing Ameri ans into believing that joblessness, recession and low income is actually gfood for them?

Networks on Trump: A ‘Dark Speech’ From a ‘Vengeful’ ‘Demagogue’

The three networks on Thursday night immediately derided Donald Trump’s “dark speech” as one coming from a “vengeful” “demagogue.” On NBC, Tom Brokaw allowed that “some” will see Trump as on a “white horse who will lead them to some kind of sanctuary and then pull the drawbridge up.” But he sneered, “Others looking in are going to see someone they will only think as a demagogue of some kind.”

Chuck Todd labeled, “I thought it was an extraordinarily dark speech.” Republican operative Nicolle Wallace lamented, “We are now represented as a party by a man who believes in protectionism, isolationism and nativism.”

The leftist media is triggered by anything that comes from Trump. They cry like kid whose balloon just popped.

There was no such thing as "politically correct" in the 60's or by conservatives in the 60's. They did, however, resent seeing people that were being prodded by the communist party burning the flag.

Here is another example, Jerry Falwell trying to get the Teletubies banned because he convinced himself that Tinky Winky was "a gay role model."

Not wanting the flag burned that people saw as a symbol of freedom is "political correctness"?? Seriously? How fucking stupid are you? BTW, the teletubbies was about the gayest fucking thing I ever saw on TV as it related to children and it did indeed promote not only queerness but transgenderism as well. I am no fan of Falwell but he was "dead on" about that fag show.

Not wanting the flag burned that people saw as a symbol of freedom is "political correctness"?? Seriously? How fucking stupid are you? BTW, the teletubbies was about the gayest fucking thing I ever saw on TV as it related to children and it did indeed promote not only queerness but transgenderism as well. I am no fan of Falwell but he was "dead on" about that fag show.
That is the very definition of PC!
Thank you.

And only sickos see the teletubbies as gay.

Forum List

Back