Media crucifies Baseball star who called for siccing alligators on illegal invaders

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
These damn illegals are CRIMINALS destroying america and yet the state-media won't let anyone criticize them!!!! Chipper apologized like the gutless coward he is!!!

Ex-MLB player Chipper Jones apologizes for 'offensive, distasteful' tweet about illegal immigrants - Washington Times

By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times Monday, June 10, 2013

Former Atlanta Braves third baseman Chipper Jones tweeted a public apology on Sunday after facing a massive backlash for suggesting the government fill the Rio Grande River with alligators to prevent illegal immigration.

“Y’all think if they took all them gators they trap in Fla and La and put them in the Rio Grande, it wud stop the illegals from crossing? Jk [just kidding],” the retired baseballer tweeted Saturday.

The statement was retweeted more than 2,040 times before it was deleted, The Daily Mail reports, mostly by people unimpressed by his joke.

But Jones took to Twitter again on Sunday to express his remorse.

“I realize that my tweet yest was offensive and distasteful. An attempt at humor was a terrible mistake. Please accept my heartfelt apology!” he said.

• Banned
Why won't the media point out that "La Raza" means The Race!! Mexicans are super-racist and hate all white people. They love to steal from and kill gringos.

Why won't the media point out that "La Raza" means The Race!! Mexicans are super-racist and hate all white people. They love to steal from and kill gringos.

Well remember Mexico still holds a grudge about losing Texas among other states they consider part of Aztlan.

Only in liberal America can you get arrested for fishing without a license but not for entering the Country illegally.

Throughout his entire career Chipper was a great guy. Loved by his city and his teammates as well as opponents. Anyone who's offended by this comment of his is dumb because it's obviously a joke. Don't get your panties all up in a bunch.

Unfortunately shitspeeders is someone who DOES wish that the Mexicans would all get gobbled up by gators or, hell, any animal; and from him it's sadly not a joke. Oh well shitspeeders.

• Banned

Well remember Mexico still holds a grudge about losing Texas among other states they consider part of Aztlan.

All mexicans are told cradle to grave that america STOLE texas from them 160 years ago and they are justified in invading america and stealing jobs and govt benefits and IDs from us. We are crazy to let any mexicans come here but obozo lets them come by the millions!

• Banned
Throughout his entire career Chipper was a great guy. Loved by his city and his teammates as well as opponents. Anyone who's offended by this comment of his is dumb because it's obviously a joke. Don't get your panties all up in a bunch.

Unfortunately shitspeeders is someone who DOES wish that the Mexicans would all get gobbled up by gators or, hell, any animal; and from him it's sadly not a joke. Oh well shitspeeders.

Yup - i'm no criminal coddler.

mexicans.jpg

Only in liberal America can you get arrested for fishing without a license but not for entering the Country illegally.

It's tough when both of our political parties take bribes from the illegal alien lobby.

Let's play a game. How many Mexicans can you count in our government that's apparently run by Mexicans according to shitslurper

us_senate_session_chamber.jpg

I think there might be one. Somewhere. Maybe not in this picture but somewhere in the last 30 years or so... maybe. But probably not. :cool:

Last edited:
people who talk shit one day and the next day or even hours later apologizing for what they said are pure gutless, spineless jelly fish like creatures who other people should shun as though they carried the "Black Plague".

i personally despise people who don't have the balls, guts or courage to stand behind their words.., remember, what is said, can not be un-said, what is heard, can not be un-heard, what is seen, can not be un-seen. :up:

If chipper were non-white this would be one big "meh"

This was a big "meh." The article in the OP claims "massive backlash." Wtf does that mean there was no backlash.

Shitspeeder is just obsessing over race again

I'm obsessing about criminal invaders destroying america.

The Mexicans aren't even in the top 20 of what's destroying America. But talking about them can really stir up a crowd :cool:

people who talk shit one day and the next day or even hours later apologizing for what they said are pure gutless, spineless jelly fish like creatures who other people should shun as though they carried the "Black Plague".

i personally despise people who don't have the balls, guts or courage to stand behind their words.., remember, what is said, can not [sic] be un-said, what is heard, can not [sic] be un-heard, what is seen, can not [sic] be un-seen. :up:

You should apologize for that inappropriate statement.

Forum List

Back