Media crucifies Baseball star who called for siccing alligators on illegal invaders

Or, shoot on sight at the border. Nip it in the bud. Electrify the border fence. Do everything to deter it, except by legal means of course.

For years our dear friend Israel has mined its border with lebanon. Smart countries don't allow open borders.

Good Lord, what was Chipper thinking?

Some of those people carry diseases the poor alligators wouldn't be able to fight off.

Good Lord, what was Chipper thinking?

Some of those people carry diseases the poor alligators wouldn't be able to fight off.

All poor mexicans are disease ridden. That's why their govt tells them to invade america and get free health care there.

Why won't the media point out that "La Raza" means The Race!! Mexicans are super-racist and hate all white people. They love to steal from and kill gringos.

Did your girlfriend dump you for a Mexican?

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a childish personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

"The board" only recognizes that YOU are an idiot and a coward and that the best thing YOU could do for America is LEAVE. GTFO, shitstain.

Why won't the media point out that "La Raza" means The Race!! Mexicans are super-racist and hate all white people. They love to steal from and kill gringos.

Did your girlfriend dump you for a Mexican?

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a childish personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I guess the thing is, I've never met these super racist mexicans you keep going on about.

At least not the ones I've worked with, rented property to or dated.

Mostly, they are in the same boat I'm in. trying to make ends meet and get buy while the 1%ers are trying to screw them at every turn.

"What is said cannot be unsaid", huh? (i am guessing you are too stupid to understand that phrase)
That belief kind of explains your insipid posting. ("explains..,"only to a liarberal)

Neither you nor ShitSpitter know jack shit about baseball, do you? Chipper Jones is anything but "spineless" I assure you.

hummmm, pogo.., just as i thought.., swamp scum :laugh2: "insipid".., where did you learn that word ? sounds like you might want to suckle my "insipid" ..., aaah forget it !! you as a liarberal can NOT "assure" me of a damn thing. what the fuck does my knowledge of baseball have to do with a spineless jerk who is too cowardly to stand up and defend what he said ?

Sorry if "insipid" was over your head but that's your problem.
You attached an adjective to a person who you clearly have no clue about. Not that that doesn't describe virtually all of the human race. Sorry if "virtually" is over your head too.

Say OP, I missed where Chipper got "crucified". Is he gonna resurrect? Can I get tickets? Just don't let him put a Breves uniform on again. He makes my team cry.

just as i thought.., you were born an idiotic fool ... :up: ... :laugh2:

I guess the thing is, I've never met these super racist mexicans you keep going on about.

At least not the ones I've worked with, rented property to or dated.

Mostly, they are in the same boat I'm in. trying to make ends meet and get buy while the 1%ers are trying to screw them at every turn.

So answer the question i raised. Why does the most powerful pro-mexican organization call itself La Raza meaning The Race.?

Forum List

Back