Media ignores terror plot to bomb Target stores.

Interesting that the OP thinks that the "liberal media" is ignoring this. I heard about it on BOTH CNN Headline news (they report more on what is happening around the world and don't focus exclusively on politics), as well as on MSNBC.

Sorry, but the media HAS covered it.

You'll have to excuse Timothy,he's fallen for the dem brainwashing.

Actually, from the posts he's written, he sounds more like he's fallen for the far right "brainwashing", because he's trying like hell to turn this into a story about terrorists so that Trump would have a talking point to scare the people with so he could continue with his Muslim ban.

While I hate to suggest this to any thinking person you should read more of Timothy's posts to get a clearer understanding of his dumbfuckery.

You know, the real idiots on this board I kinda just skim over, because there really isn't much information in their posts, just lame insults they think will hurt the person they direct them at, not realizing that to some, they are just phosphor dots on a computer screen who while on occasion are funny, but more often are just tedious.

I believe the majority of that type of behavior comes from being sick and tired of seeing the same old bullshit trotted out over and over again.
I mean the regulars on this board surely know how to use the "Active Topics" and "New Topics" feature so I find it hard to believe they think they're making a point when they know full well the topic has been hashed over a thousand times.

Interesting that the OP thinks that the "liberal media" is ignoring this. I heard about it on BOTH CNN Headline news (they report more on what is happening around the world and don't focus exclusively on politics), as well as on MSNBC.

Actually, from the posts he's written, he sounds more like he's fallen for the far right "brainwashing", because he's trying like hell to turn this into a story about terrorists so that Trump would have a talking point to scare the people with so he could continue with his Muslim ban.

While I hate to suggest this to any thinking person you should read more of Timothy's posts to get a clearer understanding of his dumbfuckery.

You know, the real idiots on this board I kinda just skim over, because there really isn't much information in their posts, just lame insults they think will hurt the person they direct them at, not realizing that to some, they are just phosphor dots on a computer screen who while on occasion are funny, but more often are just tedious.

That how you know you are winning . When the replies are all insults and no substance .

I hate to break it to ya timmy but when people assail you with insults it's because we've already debated your dumbfuckery ad nauseam.
Pro tip: Stay away from the talking points.

It is does not seem to be terrorsim in fact if you notice nowhere in the report was it called terrorism nor were any police officials quoted as calling it terrorism. The report seems to make clear the motive was greed generally speaking terrorist don't do bombings to make a big money score.

Yeah. Cause it's a white guy. They never call it "terror " unless it's some Arab mooslim type .

He was doing it for money ya fuken retard!!!

So blowing up people at a market is no big deal?

Was the ultimate goal political? No.

Not terrorism.

EOS.

That how you know you are winning . When the replies are all insults and no substance .

There is never any substance to your posts. That's why everyone thinks you are a dumbass!

trump is right about the media ignoring terrorism..... WHEN ITS A WHITE GUY.

This genius wanted to bomb targets up and down the east coast . So their stock price would drop!?

Video: Man arrested for allegedly plotting to bomb Target stores

He should have picked another target.
I bet his defense will be they tricked him into it with their marketing.

upload_2017-2-21_16-6-0.png

It is does not seem to be terrorsim in fact if you notice nowhere in the report was it called terrorism nor were any police officials quoted as calling it terrorism. The report seems to make clear the motive was greed generally speaking terrorist don't do bombings to make a big money score.

Yeah. Cause it's a white guy. They never call it "terror " unless it's some Arab mooslim type .

Not terrorism.

EOS.

Terrorism is more than just political . Hell, most we see it with religious goals .

This genius wanted to bomb targets up and down the east coast . So their stock price would drop!?

I've reported you to the mods !
View attachment 113564

Horrible puns are not protected free speech !!!

..... It was a joke ! Lighten up Francis .

View attachment 113564

Who are you to determine what is and isn't amusing, as well as what is and isn't free speech? I thought it was pretty punny.

View attachment 113564

Puns are the sign of an intelligent mind. You do not meet that qualification.

Not terrorism.

EOS.

Terrorism is more than just political . Hell, most we see it with religious goals .

Still not terrorism.

Rinse. Repeat.

ABC isn't part of the mainstream media? LOL!

Little Timmy is looking dumber and dumber. Carry on little guy.

Don't you mean the "lying mainstream media"?

Whittle Timmy get his whittle feelings hurt?

Forum List

Back