Media's Real Job....Hiding The Truth

"One of the blabocracy’s favorite lies is that the media is not liberal. They love this one, hauling it out at the slightest provocation, polishing absurd “studies” proving the media is—if anything— conservative, and running stories on “The Myth of the Liberal Media”5 and “the so-called liberal press.

Claims of “conservative bias” in the media at large are amusing oddities. But a claim that the New York Times has a conservative bias can be explained only by the sheer joy liberals take in telling lies. This is how liberals flaunt their massive control over news in America.

The fact that everyone knows they are lying is part of the fun. They take insolent pleasure in saying absurd things, like college radicals giving revolutionary speeches at their parents’ dinner table…. The Times hasn’t endorsed a Republican for president for half a century."
Coulter, "Slander"
The media biases towards conservatives because conservatives whine like little bitches that they are not treated fairly
The media biases towards conservatives? Outside of Fox, can you name one network that biases toward the Right?
They all bend over backwards to placate Conservatives

No President has ever gotten away with the lies and mistruths that Trump has

They just shrug and move on to the next one

"One of the blabocracy’s favorite lies is that the media is not liberal. They love this one, hauling it out at the slightest provocation, polishing absurd “studies” proving the media is—if anything— conservative, and running stories on “The Myth of the Liberal Media”5 and “the so-called liberal press.

Claims of “conservative bias” in the media at large are amusing oddities. But a claim that the New York Times has a conservative bias can be explained only by the sheer joy liberals take in telling lies. This is how liberals flaunt their massive control over news in America.

The fact that everyone knows they are lying is part of the fun. They take insolent pleasure in saying absurd things, like college radicals giving revolutionary speeches at their parents’ dinner table…. The Times hasn’t endorsed a Republican for president for half a century."
Coulter, "Slander"
The media biases towards conservatives because conservatives whine like little bitches that they are not treated fairly
The media biases towards conservatives? Outside of Fox, can you name one network that biases toward the Right?

You're responding to a low-life who never tells the truth.
Identify a single lie I have posted

You can’t

They certainly know where their bread is buttered: protect Obama and his band at all costs!

To get ahead in media one need toe the line.....the Left's line.

1. One crystal clear example is Glenn Thrush toadying up to Hillary's campaign and offering to write whatever they tell him to:

"WikiLeaks: Politico Reporter Offered Clinton Camp Chance to Edit Story
Glenn Thrush says 'I have become a hack' in offering Podesta chance to censor his article
In an astonishing email, Politico chief White House political correspondent and senior staff writer Glenn Thrush ran his latest article by Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta to make sure nothing offended the Clinton henchman.

WikiLeaks: Politico Reporter Offered Clinton Camp Chance to Edit Story | LifeZette

Who cares if Thrush was rewarded with a job at the NYTimes.

2. But all over the news now is a guy who may go to prison to hide the Democrat culpability in 17 murders.

"Scot Peterson, school resource officer criticized for his response during the Parkland s.hooting, faces felony charges
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/04/us/parkland-scot-peterson-charges/index.html

3. The real story is that Obama bent the arms of the schools and the police never to arrest minority thugs
As a result, Nikolas Cruz had no record that prevented him from passing a background check.....he got the gun that killed 17 innocents.

Not Scot Peterson....Obama facilitated the slaughter.
Peterson was late to the tragedy.....Obama engineered it.

Not a mention from the media.

I find I must agree on this. The conservative media is lying and spinning and hiding the real truth.
It's funny to watch the OP whine about hiding the truth when we are in the age of instant communication and social media where EVERYTHING is out there if you want to look at it.

They certainly know where their bread is buttered: protect Obama and his band at all costs!

1. One crystal clear example is Glenn Thrush toadying up to Hillary's campaign and offering to write whatever they tell him to:

Glenn Thrush says 'I have become a hack' in offering Podesta chance to censor his article
In an astonishing email, Politico chief White House political correspondent and senior staff writer Glenn Thrush ran his latest article by Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta to make sure nothing offended the Clinton henchman.

WikiLeaks: Politico Reporter Offered Clinton Camp Chance to Edit Story | LifeZette

2. But all over the news now is a guy who may go to prison to hide the Democrat culpability in 17 murders.

"Scot Peterson, school resource officer criticized for his response during the Parkland s.hooting, faces felony charges

3. The real story is that Obama bent the arms of the schools and the police never to arrest minority thugs
As a result, Nikolas Cruz had no record that prevented him from passing a background check.....he got the gun that killed 17 innocents.

I find I must agree on this. The conservative media is lying and spinning and hiding the real truth.
It's funny to watch the OP whine about hiding the truth when we are in the age of instant communication and social media where EVERYTHING is out there if you want to look at it.
Nothing can be hidden

It is available instantly around the world

That is why Trump fumbles so badly

Glad it put a burr under your saddle, donkey.

The OP is deranged.

She has no idea what "the truth " is....she knows who she hates, who she blames and who she wants to kill.

Nothing can be hidden

Like how he said the moon is part of mars.....

what a maroon!

and now, because he said it, politicalchic will have to write lengthy diatribes loaded with partial truths and misinformation and lies to PROVE that the moon IS part of mars and liberals are waging war on the moon!

The press hid and enabled Obama's corruption...which is why they are desperate to destroy Trump and Barr who are going to uncover it.

Nothing can be hidden

what a maroon!

and now, because he said it, politicalchic will have to write lengthy diatribes loaded with partial truths and misinformation and lies to PROVE that the moon IS part of mars and liberals are waging war on the moon!
She is a one trick pony

She will write about how the Nazis should have won WWII and how the Democrats invented slavery

The press hid and enabled Obama's corruption...which is why they are desperate to destroy Trump and Barr who are going to uncover it.
Really?

Republicans were in control of Congress
You mean they ignored Obama corruption?

Nothing can be hidden

what a maroon!

She is a one trick pony

She will write about how the Nazis should have won WWII and how the Democrats invented slavery

Then she will explain how slavery of blacks wasn't all that bad really.....

how they ENJOYED it and sang songs while they worked.....

I am so thankful I do not live on the same planet with her.

Nothing can be hidden

what a maroon!

She is a one trick pony

Then she will explain how slavery of blacks wasn't all that bad really.....

how they ENJOYED it and sang songs while they worked.....

I am so thankful I do not live on the same planet with her.
She has her own world

A world of cut and paste

Really?

How did the press treat Obabble, bub?
With respect

He earned it

No, they covered him with fawning religious adulation and covered up his corruption.

Really?

How did the press treat Obabble, bub?
With respect

He earned it

No, they covered him with fawning religious adulation and covered up his corruption.
Your problem is there was no corruption in his administration.
Just steady leadership

That is what the media reported

Forum List

Back