Medical Marijuana includes hash and other concentrates in Arizona

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Yesterday the Honorable Judge Catherine Cooper issued a ruling in the case of Jacob Welton (and the rest of us patients) that kills our state attorney general's ability to interperpt the law to his liking. Judge Cooper found hashish, and all other cannabis concentrates legal under the Arizona medical marijuana laws.

Now we need too prosecute Bill Montgomery for wasting the taxpayers money on this ridiculas ego trip.

God, please give us real leaders, we are all so sick of these pretenders.....

I love the conclusion to the court order;

Conclusion: Defendant Montgomery's concern that an order in this case will impact his ability to prosecute people for using other types of extracts is irrelevent. The court is soley concerned with the interpretation of the AMMA as written. The language of the AMMA and it's ballot materials make clear that proponants and voters intended the AMMA to provide access to medicine for debilitating conditions without fear of criminal prosecution. The AMMA does not limit the form in which the medicine can be administered. Nor does it prohibit the use of extracts such as CBD oil."

I have an electronic copy of the court order in PDF. If anyone wants to see it in it's entirety email me at
[email protected]
and i will send you a copy by return email.

Again I pray publically,
Please God, we the people of Arizona, as well as the rest of the United States, but especially Arizona need leaders. We have suffered so long without leaders, and have tolerated pretenders and thieves. We have weathered the selfish and the crooked, as well as the bigoted. We have paid our dues. Please lord, let it be your will that we get real leaders very soon.

amen

All Arizona really needs to do is change self defense laws that provide for complete immunity if someone under the influence is killed.

Arizona is a Medical Marijuana only state. Proper terminolgy is 'medicated'.

Why do wish to kill a bunch of sick people?

Granny says, "Dat's right - lissen to what Pope Frankie tellin' ya - he's the Pope - he wouldn't lie to ya...
:eusa_pray:
Weed and Wheels Do not Mix
June 20, 2014 — The acrimonious debate between the forces of marijuana legalization and those opposed to it spills over even to the area of driving safety. Legalization proponents say pot and driving are fine. Opponents say it is dangerous.
Both sides cite research to validate their positions. The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) claims that weed has only a mild effect. Furthermore, NORML states stoners slow down and are more focused. This is the opposite of drunk drivers who are more aggressive. "NORML downplaying the risks of marijuana and driving is exactly like Big Tobacco saying cigarettes don't cause lung cancer," said Kevin Sabet, director of the University of Florida's Drug Policy Institute. "It is wholly an untrue, profit-driven statement."

Indeed, studies published from 1993 to 2012 indicate that driving and marijuana are incompatible. These studies were conducted in several countries in different parts of the globe.

The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) found 14 studies conducted in Australia, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, and here in America from 1993 to 2005 that determined the rates of marijuana detected in drivers injured in traffic crashes ranged from 3.3% to 26.9%. "Acute cannabis consumption is associated with an increased risk of a motor vehicle crash, especially for fatal collisions," concluded a 2012 study published in the British Journal of Medicine. "This information could be used as the basis for campaigns against drug impaired driving."

NORML maintains that evidence of marijuana's culpability in on-road driving accidents is not so convincing. The organization says that although cannabis intoxication may impair "psychomotor skills," the impairment is not long-lasting; to boot, the high has been shown to make drivers slow down and drive in manners that allow them to respond in emergencies.

MORE

See also:

Pope Francis Speaks Out Against Marijuana
June 20, 2014 — Pope Francis told members of an anti-drug conference he condemned legalization of recreational drugs. This is all the more important, given the pontiff's status as an international pop culture icon.
Francis's exalted pop culture status was cemented when his image was displayed on Rolling Stone magazine earlier this year. "No a ogni tipo di droga (No to every type of drug)," he said at the 31st International Drug Enforcement Conference in Rome as he admonished the assembly in an ecclesiastical version of Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No." "Attempts, however limited, to legalize so-called 'recreational drugs,' are not only highly questionable from a legislative standpoint, but they also fail to produce the desired effects," the Pope said. "Substitute drugs are not an adequate therapy but rather a veiled means of surrendering to the phenomenon."

Francis addressed participants at the conclusion of the conference June 20. During his speech he emphasized his opposition to legalizing recreational drugs. This was a clear reference to marijuana legalization - a movement that has spread recently throughout the world and established beachheads in Colorado and Washington state, as well as in the Latin American nation of Uruguay - next to Francis's native Argentina.

Francis deplored international narco-trafficking during his speech. He urged the assembled group of anti-drug leaders to continue their work. He said he appreciated their campaign because combating the drug trade - what he termed the "most serious and complex problem" that confronts modern society - was noble work. His message was well received by those who concur with him.

MORE

If you got together 1000 people and started massive protests at the pot stores it would help more than praying.

California has legalized sizzurp. We have people sleeping it off at bus stops and in alleys. Then the unconscious bodies get searched and everything stolen.

I smoked pot for years and years. I really can't personally think of a medical use for the stuff. I smoked it because I got a buzz from it and when I was buzzing I really couldn't care less who my leaders were because I was in no mood to be lead.

Forum List

Back