Meet Joe Biden's Supporters Ad

1599349526418.png

I love this argument Trump klansmen make where the current state of America under Trump is what's going to happen if Biden wins in November. No brains.

The Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED) looked at 7,750 BLM-linked demonstrations occurring in 2,400 identified locations representing all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The protests took place between Aug. 22 and late May, following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. According to ACLED, 220 of the locations, or just under 10 percent, could be characterized as violent. And around seven percent of the 7,750 BLM demonstrations analyzed by the group were deemed violent.

1599350126582.png

Didn't have protests like this under Obama. This is Trump's doing.

It only happens when you bitches don't get your way........and it has happened time and time again.......

But oh well...........talking to a moron like you......well I'm better off talking to a tree.

It only happens when you bitches don't get your way........and it has happened time and time again.......

But oh well...........talking to a moron like you......well I'm better off talking to a tree.

A tree would probably match your intelligence more closely, and you wouldn't have to worry about so many big words.

A tree would probably match your intelligence more closely, and you wouldn't have to worry about so many big words.
So have yuz.........people stop burning everything down yet............Oh......I'm sorry ..........Peacefully burning the town down........

Own it........it is what you have become..............and you are losing voters right and left........and the Feds are now arresting them right and left..........

Putting them in cages where they belong...........

You were probably locked up but:

"....Obama riots, Ferguson, Oscar Grant Riots, Trayvon Martin Violence, Manuel Diaz Violence, Kimini Gray Riots, and the Baltimore riots. Additionally, 5 Dallas policemen and 3 Baton Rouge policemen were murdered during Obama's open season on police."

Obama Riots - Conservapedia

The kenyan lawn jockey was quite comfortable with ghettos being burned to the ground.

That son of a bitch Slow Joe thinks he can mock us taking his knee! That's the real disrespect to our military and law enforcement.

Forum List

Back