Way to Go, Grandpa Joe! Biden's Cannibal Story Has Made Papua New Guinea Academics MAD

Of course, nothing Trump says is in any way sketchy. :rolleyes-41:
So, in the face of, a not only laughable lie, but a direct in your face lie, the only thing you can muster, is Trump does it too?

How are we to believe we are talking to actual adults in here?

Maybe he got Roo-Rooed.

3 guys get shipwrecked on what appears to be a deserted island. They set up camp on the beach planning to build a fire when all three of them pass out. When they come to, they are hogtied and being carried off by a strange tribe.

Upon arriving at the center of a huge tribe of people, a man that is apparently the chief of the tribe comes up and says to the first man, "For trespassing on my island, you have two choices, Roo Roo or death!"

The first guy is like, "Well I don't know what the hell Roo Roo is but its got to be better than dying so Roo Roo." Chief yells, "Roo Roo!" The whole tribe yells, "Roo Roo!" and the chief takes the man and fucks him up the ass.

He comes back to the next man and says, "For trespassing on my island, you have two choices, Roo Roo or death!" The guy thinks for a minute, "Well, I don't want to get fucked in the ass, but I certainly don't want to die, I guess I'll take Roo Roo?" Chief yells, "Roo Roo!" The whole tribe yells, "Roo Roo!" and the chief takes him and fucks him up the ass.

He comes back to the last man and says, "For trespassing on my island, you have two choices, Roo Roo or death!" This third guy thought about it, "Well I sure as hell don't want to get fucked up the ass, I don't want to die either but at least I will die like a man, Death!" Chief yells, "Death!" The whole tribe yells, "Death!"

Chief turns to the man with a smile and says, "But first a little Roo Roo!"
Death by booga booga......

So, in the face of, a not only laughable lie, but a direct in your face lie, the only thing you can muster, is Trump does it too?

How are we to believe we are talking to actual adults in here?
Yes, because Trump and MAGA never take responsibility for anything. They’re the real RINOs.

so he got shot down during war time unarmed to defend himself.
biden's talk a lot of #### but I haven't seen or met one that is really capable of doing anything but talk
his uncle probably didn't know which end of the gun the bullet exits from
Not shot down, the plane crashed into the ocean likely mechanical issue. Also not in a single engine aircraft, his uncle wasn't a pilot and didn't fly recon etc. etc. When Biden tells a whopper lie he goes full Dem.

Hold on here.

His Uncle's plane went down over New Guniea in WW2
His body was never found
New Guniea was notorious for cannibals.
He never said they ate his uncle.

Compared to Trump, who has called guys who died in War "Suckers and losers", which is a far worse thing to say.

Hold on here.

His body was never found
Another lib denying reality.

“And he got shot down in New Guinea, and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals – for real – in that part of the New Guinea.”

And of course, Biden lied about the plane being shot down.

Biden's handlers actually let him tell that same tall tale three times in less than 24 hrs. It's almost as if they are all laughing at him, instead of trying to keep him from making a fool of himself. Surely after he first told this bazaar "story" someone could have said to him, "Joe, don't....don't...don't....tell that story ever again!". But they just snickered and probably had a good belly laugh that night about what a fool he is. That is what is so scary about this. His handlers are acting like kids bullying and laughing at the "special needs president"...Scary..funny as hell, but scary

Hold on here.

His body was never found

Compared to Trump, who has called guys who died in War "Suckers and losers", which is a far worse thing to say.
your boy had 5 draft deferrments He's a coward and a loser
You parsec bidens comments and won't grant trump the same lattiude
Theres no video, audio, or documentation of trump making those comments .
But you hairlips thrive on hearsay.

Last edited:
Another lib denying reality.

“And he got shot down in New Guinea, and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals – for real – in that part of the New Guinea.”

And of course, Biden lied about the plane being shot down.

Where did he say the Cannibals ate his Uncle? He just said the body was never found.

Frankly, this sounds like a family embellishment. God knows I heard a lot of those from people of my parent's generation who served in WWII.

your boy had 5 draft deferrments He's a coward and a loser
You parsec bidens comments and won't grant trump the same lattiude
Theres no video, audio, or documentation of trump making those comments .
But you hairlips thrive on hearsay.

he got draft deferments in peacetime when the military wasn't taking people. Trump got draft deferments when guys were going to Vietnam.

How much money will we have to send to New Guinea so they will like us again?

bosey.jpg

Way to Go, Grandpa Joe!

Biden's Cannibal Story Has Made

Papua New Guinea Academics MAD

19 Apr 2024 ~~ By Amy Curtis

The other day, we told you about Biden lying -- again -- about his uncle Bosey getting eaten by cannibals after his plane was shot down during WWII. We also told you about the hilarious hashtag this lie inspired.
But not everyone is laughing. In fact, some academics in Papua New Guinea are offended:
Commentary:
No om;y Biden's perpetual lies. We cxan nowmake yjis a daily feature: What Country Will Biden Piss Off Today?
This can be a daily feature: What Country Will Biden Piss Off Today?

I'd be curious to know where Biden got this silly claim. Did he just make it up on the spot? Or, did someone tell him this? If he got the story from someone else, does he remember who that person was, and has he fired him/her?

I watched an interesting news report where they interviewed some historians on Papua New Guinea who explained that the natives never would have eaten an American pilot, and that cannibalism, such as it was, was actually a ritual that was reserved only for other natives and only in rare circumstances.

Who cares of they like us.

Have the figured out what happened to that Rockerfeller kid?

The idea is to maintain good relations with all peoples of the world- that's the way to avoid war.

Papua New Guinea may not have a way to effectively attack America now, but attacking the PNG people for allegedly eating the relatives of America's ruling family, without any proof, isn't going to get us any good will.

I watched an interesting news report where they interviewed some historians on Papua New Guinea who explained that the natives never would have eaten an American pilot, and that cannibalism, such as it was, was actually a ritual that was reserved only for other natives and only in rare circumstances.
Well that's the most racist policy I've ever heard of, not eating white men.

Where did he say the Cannibals ate his Uncle? He just said the body was never found.

Frankly, this sounds like a family embellishment. God knows I heard a lot of those from people of my parent's generation who served in WWII.

he got draft deferments in peacetime when the military wasn't taking people. Trump got draft deferments when guys were going to Vietnam.
Once again like always you parsec.
He avoided the draft cuz he's special
This thread isn't about trump. Knockoff the hopovers to something you feel more comfortable talkng about .

The draft was run from 1964-1973. Both Trump and Biden's student deferments expired in 1968 after graduation, then both received medical deferments (1y) from their draft boards after proving they each had medical reasons for a deferment.

I'd be curious to know where Biden got this silly claim. Did he just make it up on the spot? Or, did someone tell him this? If he got the story from someone else, does he remember who that person was, and has he fired him/her?

Why wouldn't they have eaten an American Pilot? They almost certainly did eat Michael Rockerfeller in 1961. (Not that I think there is anything wrong with eating the rich.)

1713739706656.png

Heck, not only were the natives eating Americans, but your buddies, the Japanese, ate Americans as well.

Forum List

Back