🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet the Next Miss Israel

I'd try reading my post again as you clearly didn't bother the first time round.

Well, your post certainly insinuated that Black women commit more crime. Perhaps this is what you feel about Blacks on the whole. Yes, your life probably has been more successful than this Black man who is head of the Hayden Planetarium in New York..
Home | Neil deGrasse Tyson

No I didn't. It STATED rather than insinuated that I could not wait for Tank (the person who posts consistant racist garbage on here) to start coming out with his usual racist garbage.

I wonder why you keep pointing to sucessful black people but somehow manage to ignore the most important and sucessful black person of all in the White House?

You did mention crime, didn't you, when you really didn't have to. I honestly don't think the wives of any presidents should be considered successful. They became First Ladies because of their husbands from all the way back in American history. The only one who I can think became successful was Mrs. Clinton, having become a Senator and a Secretary of State. The Black people I mentioned have gotten as far as they have on their own. So how far have you gotten, Manchester, that you can't admire the two Black people I mentioned?

Well, your post certainly insinuated that Black women commit more crime. Perhaps this is what you feel about Blacks on the whole. Yes, your life probably has been more successful than this Black man who is head of the Hayden Planetarium in New York..

No I didn't. It STATED rather than insinuated that I could not wait for Tank (the person who posts consistant racist garbage on here) to start coming out with his usual racist garbage.

I wonder why you keep pointing to sucessful black people but somehow manage to ignore the most important and sucessful black person of all in the White House?

You did mention crime, didn't you, when you really didn't have to. I honestly don't think the wives of any presidents should be considered successful. They became First Ladies because of their husbands from all the way back in American history. The only one who I can think became successful was Mrs. Clinton, having become a Senator and a Secretary of State. The Black people I mentioned have gotten as far as they have on their own. So how far have you gotten, Manchester, that you can't admire the two Black people I mentioned?

I do this as well, when I've made a seriously bonehead play because I didn't read a post correctly before I comments I sometimes try and turn it on the person who has pointed out my MASSIVE screw up as well.

Like, for example, if I accused someone of the stupidity that they themselves were highlighting? God I'd be embarassed!

What tribe is she from?

She looks Issacharian.

I think she is from the "Lost Tribe" who ended up in Ethiopia,not genetically the same as most Jews but have the same Jewish teachings,could Marg or Sally elucidate for me on this subject...were they not the decendants of the Queen of Sheba???????..Thanks steve

Little Stevie thinks he is so funny. So what indigenous t ribe in Australia are your roots, Stevie?

I think Little Stevie is running around some mental institute in a loin cloth with a spear held up high like he was going to throw it at someone, thus terrifying the other patients.

Instead of participating in this thread, Stevie where some have been making comments about Blacks perhaps because the women in their actual lives don't even come close to the looks and budy of Miss Israel, don't you think you should spend some time on the Australia forum telling the readers what is happening there? Maybe you like to forget what is going on in your own country.

Yet again,Old SAL,thinks she knows it all...MY ASS......these people were from Ethiopia as I stated.......what seperated them from other Jews was that they had NEVER HEARD OF ZIONISM....they were clean Jews.....natural Jews.....Jews from the originals in CAANAN.

That's a terrible thing to say about this woman. There are Black women who certainly have achieved more than you in life, such as ...............

https://www.aerospace.org/about-us/leadership/corporate-officers/dr-wanda-austin-biography/

I'd try reading my post again as you clearly didn't bother the first time round.

READ Old Sal,be

READ Old Sal,be

Instead of running to this forum like some juvenile delinquent, did you even see fit to post something about this great lady on the Australia forum? After all, you do come from Australia, don't you?

Doris Pilkington Garimara,... -Doris Pilkington Garimara - latimes.com

READ Old Sal,be

Instead of running to this forum like some juvenile delinquent, did you even see fit to post something about this great lady on the Australia forum? After all, you do come from Australia, don't you?

You know not the minute nor the hour........READ IT ALL AGAIN,because you sound Insane,READ Old Sal......Read:D

READ Old Sal,be

You know not the minute nor the hour........READ IT ALL AGAIN,because you sound Insane,READ Old Sal......Read:D

Look, Stevie, I think people can figure out why you run to particular forums. If the Jews are involved, there you are. So why not tell us what is happening in Australia where you live? Things are happening in Australia, aren't they, in which the readers of these forums might be interested.

Adelaide-based Shiekh Sharif Hussein free to preach race hate | News.com.au

Look, Stevie, I think people can figure out why you run to particular forums. If the Jews are involved, there you are. So why not tell us what is happening in Australia where you live? Things are happening in Australia, aren't they, in which the readers of these forums might be interested.

In general Pro Israel but much sympathy for the Palestinians,two state solution preferred,getting a little pissed of with Right Wing,Jewish/Zionist Lobby...not the Australian way...Exposed by Australian Jurno's...the plight of Palestinian children being CAGED did not go down well here.......Freedom of speech here ...but do have strong Anti-Vilification Laws....so very little Anti-Semitic Crap in this country, a person is also judged by their ability not the colour of their skin or religious beliefs.OR HOW MUCH THEY EARN.....In general very harmonious place.

In America you have "Native American,Jewish American,Mexican American,Irish American and so on..........Everyone in Australia whether a migrant or born here is called an AUSTRALIAN...and therein lies the difference between our two nations.

Australia Great One Day,Brilliant the Next...just sayin steve.:D

I have not or will ever be Anti-Semitic...but I do take objection to the musings of the Right Wing and Zionist Mantra because they are inflexible......some try to throw in this Anti-Semitic Bullshit when challenged, mainly the Zionist and Jewish Right Wing which is total hypocricy sic as these groups demonized the Palestinians at will,forgetting conveniently that the Palestinians are a Semitic people.

Love Me of course people do......Like Me of course people do......Dislike Me of course people do,Hate Me of course some people do....but I'm Pragmatic and each to their own thought.

But one thing I always believe in is a Free Palestine and Free Israel.....I think I must be the only person who has never waivered from this position and never will.....Viva Palestine and Israel..........I leave the rest of you to HATE.:cuckoo:

Sorry for the "OLD SAL" I'm sure you are a lovely person in the main.

Last edited:

In general Pro Israel but much sympathy for the Palestinians,two state solution preferred,getting a little pissed of with Right Wing,Jewish/Zionist Lobby...not the Australian way...Exposed by Australian Jurno's...the plight of Palestinian children being CAGED did not go down well here.......Freedom of speech here ...but do have strong Anti-Vilification Laws....so very little Anti-Semitic Crap in this country, a person is also judged by their ability not the colour of their skin or religious beliefs.OR HOW MUCH THEY EARN.....In general very harmonious place.

In America you have "Native American,Jewish American,Mexican American,Irish American and so on..........Everyone in Australia whether a migrant or born here is called an AUSTRALIAN...and therein lies the difference between our two nations.

I have not or will ever be Anti-Semitic...but I do take objection to the musings of the Right Wing and Zionist Mantra because they are inflexible......some try to throw in this Anti-Semitic Bullshit when challenged, mainly the Zionist and Jewish Right Wing which is total hypocricy sic as these groups demonized the Palestinians at will,forgetting conveniently that the Palestinians are a Semitic people.

Love Me of course people do......Like Me of course people do......Dislike Me of course people do,Hate Me of course some people do....but I'm Pragmatic and each to their own thought.

But one thing I always believe in is a Free Palestine and Free Israel.....I think I must be the only person who has never waivered from this position and never will.....Viva Palestine and Israel..........I leave the rest of you to HATE.:cuckoo:

If is quite obvious why Stevie comes to this forum and doesn't write about what is going on in his own country. You see, Stevie, there have been quite a few articles about what is going on in your own country even though you don't want to write about it. In fact, one of the posters on one of the other forums visited your country on vacatuib and saw what went on at the beach so it's not a bed of roses there. So you go ahead and be what you want to be when I believe most of us here would like to see a certain group have more tolerance for the religious beliefs of others instead of harassing, murdering and burning down the houses of worship of others.

If is quite obvious why Stevie comes to this forum and doesn't write about what is going on in his own country. You see, Stevie, there have been quite a few articles about what is going on in your own country even though you don't want to write about it. In fact, one of the posters on one of the other forums visited your country on vacatuib and saw what went on at the beach so it's not a bed of roses there. So you go ahead and be what you want to be when I believe most of us here would like to see a certain group have more tolerance for the religious beliefs of others instead of harassing, murdering and burning down the houses of worship of others.

I have found that in general most Americans are not too interested in things Australia,to be honest.....but elucidate me on what went on at the beach!!!!???????steve as for this "shiek" well he's a total idiot,the last one got deported,lets hope this guy will be on the next plane to Yemen or wherever he came from.......it's funny how idiots like this bites the hand that feeds them but let him spew his shit somewhere else.....I think 99.999999999% of Australians would think and feel the same as me.

Last edited:

I have found that in general most Americans are not too interested in things Australia,to be honest.....but elucidate me on what went on at the beach!!!!???????steve as for this "shiek" well he's a total idiot,the last one got deported,lets hope this guy will be on the next plane to Yemen or wherever he came from.......it's funny how idiots like this bites the hand that feeds them but let him spew his shit somewhere else.....I think 99.999999999% of Australians would think and feel the same as me.

Why, Stevie, at the beach he saw the Muslim immigrants fighting with your local boys. How about the woman who claimed that a police officer pulled off her headscarf and the camera showed she was lying? This is all besides the point. Was it really that hard for you to just say that Miss Israel was a fine-looking woman or a sweet-looking woman? Isn't that what the title of this thread is about -- Miss Israel?

Why, Stevie, at the beach he saw the Muslim immigrants fighting with your local boys. How about the woman who claimed that a police officer pulled off her headscarf and the camera showed she was lying? This is all besides the point. Was it really that hard for you to just say that Miss Israel was a fine-looking woman or a sweet-looking woman? Isn't that what the title of this thread is about -- Miss Israel?

It certainly is,as fr the beach incident,is that the Sydney beach where there were riots a few years ago.....if so it was Yobbo Australian drunk youths stirring up trouble in fact.But I suppose it takes two to tango...steve

She is nice the new Miss Israel! she looks like a model! :)

That's not her.

That's Titi, from 2013 roundup.

The new one is Mor Maman, actually.

You are absolutely right! why did they post the one from 2013 in the first place ?? In these things we have to be right! :tongue:

This is the present Miss Israel 2014. :)

and last but not least.... the most important one!

She is nice the new Miss Israel! she looks like a model! :)

That's not her.

That's Titi, from 2013 roundup.

The new one is Mor Maman, actually.

You are absolutely right! why did they post the one from 2013 in the first place ?? In these things we have to be right! :tongue:

This is the present Miss Israel 2014. :)

and last but not least.... the most important one!

Fine looking weapon there!

Forum List

Back