🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet the Next Miss Israel

She is nice the new Miss Israel! she looks like a model! :)

That's not her.

That's Titi, from 2013 roundup.

The new one is Mor Maman, actually.

Mor_Maman_Miss_Israel_2014_Copyright_1_DSC_6237-001_yoav_dot_etiel_at_gmail_dot_com-20143515136.JPG
Actually, you shouldn't put up pictures like that. Might give [MENTION=35577]MJB12741[/MENTION] a mild heart attack.

:lol::lol:

She's got a nicer body than her face, because of a protruding lower jaw. But its her sweet and charming personality that makes her exotic and attractive.

As with most black women she's got saggy tits, and she's ugly.

I'll pass.

huh? what are you talking about in this particular case? but of course to each his own... :tongue:

more Titi shots

What a very attractive young lady. I look forward to Tank telling me she is more likelty to commit crime than the white contestants.

What a very attractive young lady. I look forward to Tank telling me she is more likelty to commit crime than the white contestants.

That's a terrible thing to say about this woman. There are Black women who certainly have achieved more than you in life, such as ...............

https://www.aerospace.org/about-us/leadership/corporate-officers/dr-wanda-austin-biography/

I'd try reading my post again as you clearly didn't bother the first time round.

She is stunning though, she could be as wonderful as Dana International, the 1998 Eurovision song contest winner

Dana-International.jpg

That's a terrible thing to say about this woman. There are Black women who certainly have achieved more than you in life, such as ...............

https://www.aerospace.org/about-us/leadership/corporate-officers/dr-wanda-austin-biography/

I'd try reading my post again as you clearly didn't bother the first time round.

Well, your post certainly insinuated that Black women commit more crime. Perhaps this is what you feel about Blacks on the whole. Yes, your life probably has been more successful than this Black man who is head of the Hayden Planetarium in New York..
Home | Neil deGrasse Tyson

She is stunning though, she could be as wonderful as Dana International, the 1998 Eurovision song contest winner

Dana-International.jpg

Are you hinting to us that you want to become a transgender? There are many beautiful transgenders in this world, but I honestly don't think that if you become a woman, you will be one of them.

Well, your post certainly insinuated that Black women commit more crime. Perhaps this is what you feel about Blacks on the whole. Yes, your life probably has been more successful than this Black man who is head of the Hayden Planetarium in New York..
Home | Neil deGrasse Tyson

No I didn't. It STATED rather than insinuated that I could not wait for Tank (the person who posts consistant racist garbage on here) to start coming out with his usual racist garbage.

I wonder why you keep pointing to sucessful black people but somehow manage to ignore the most important and sucessful black person of all in the White House?

What tribe is she from?

She looks Issacharian.

I think she is from the "Lost Tribe" who ended up in Ethiopia,not genetically the same as most Jews but have the same Jewish teachings,could Marg or Sally elucidate for me on this subject...were they not the decendants of the Queen of Sheba???????..Thanks steve

Last edited:
What tribe is she from?

She looks Issacharian.

I think she is from the "Lost Tribe" who ended up in Ethiopia,not genetically the same as most Jews but have the same Jewish teachings,could Marg or Sally elucidate for me on this subject...were they not the decendants of the Queen of Sheba???????..Thanks steve

Little Stevie thinks he is so funny. So what indigenous t ribe in Australia are your roots, Stevie?

I think Little Stevie is running around some mental institute in a loin cloth with a spear held up high like he was going to throw it at someone, thus terrifying the other patients.

Instead of participating in this thread, Stevie where some have been making comments about Blacks perhaps because the women in their actual lives don't even come close to the looks and budy of Miss Israel, don't you think you should spend some time on the Australia forum telling the readers what is happening there? Maybe you like to forget what is going on in your own country.

Forum List

Back