Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

He did exactly the opposite.
Nope....but anything that triggers a white supremacist Russian sympathizer works out just fine. Icing on the cake when it comes to Judge Jackson being TOTALLY qualified for a seat on the Supreme Court. :clap:

Not same thing and old liberal bag of tricks about 35+ years ago.
Apples to watermelons defeated once again
You supported Reagan, didn't you?

Con-gratulations....
1645912522778.png

Yup, no racism here ^^^^^^^^ LLOLLOOOLOOLL
Just trying to disguise it (racism) as something else or on someone else.

The racism is Potatohead choosing a minimally qualified Negro for the highest Court in the land just because of her race and gender.

You do know that against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, don't you?

Nope....but anything that triggers a white supremacist Russian sympathizer works out just fine. Icing on the cake when it comes to Judge Jackson being TOTALLY qualified for a seat on the Supreme Court. :clap:
Commies don't follow the Constitution, moron, and blaming Biden for his colossal fuckups doesn't make you a Russian sympathyizer.

Exactly....so you can join me in wondering why that poster is going on and on about victimhood when being rapped.
Sorry, I wouldn't join you even if you weren't an emotionally insane dried up sand-crotched moonbat. You're just too dumb and easily manipulated for me.

I'm sure that you want to pat yourself on the back over that.

Maybe it will make up for your feelings of anger and inadequacy you put upon yourself when comparing your college to Ivy League schools.
Maybe it will make up for your feelings of anger and inadequacy when other posters point out grammar and spelling errors.
Maybe it will make up for your feelings of anger and inadequacy when other posters use emojis.

Here: View attachment 607521
I did not even read your post, Ms. Menopause. Go troll elsewhere.

I'm sure you didn't . :heehee: Did you ever provide evidence that Judge Jackson is an uppity elitist snob yet? If you did, I missed it.
Read about her background. It’s easy. You can read, right? Ms. Menopause.

Forum List

Back