Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Am I the only one who thinks of Jumanji every time I hear about this affirmative action nominee?

iu
Not even trying to hide it, are you? Here's your flag:
1645907193854.png

That's nice. How do you feel about Justices following the law when it comes to recusing themselves if there's a con-flict of interest?
I applaud them for doing so due to any conflict of interest such as feeling that a certain demographic should be treated differently or special, because of any past harm to others. The Law is the Law, follow it.

Hilarious that the white right winger thinks that anything outside the white cozy safety zone is radical left and dangerous for America.
Nope
We think declared racism is Always bad
You don’t

2. She is an affirmative action Negro, chosen on for her skin color and not because she is the most qualified for the Court. Her record of being overturned a record number of times is a great indication she is not very good at her job. She would be dangerously stupid to be on the Court. We don't need a token like her on the Court. We already have two of them that The Worthless Negro appointeded (Hispanic and Queer).

We think declared racism is Always bad
Yup, no racism here ^^^^^^^^ LLOLLOOOLOOLL
Just trying to disguise it (racism) as something else or on someone else.

OK Ms. Menopause. It looks as if I broke you.
I'm sure that you want to pat yourself on the back over that.

Maybe it will make up for your feelings of anger and inadequacy you put upon yourself when comparing your college to Ivy League schools.
Maybe it will make up for your feelings of anger and inadequacy when other posters point out grammar and spelling errors.
Maybe it will make up for your feelings of anger and inadequacy when other posters use emojis.

Here:
1645911938905.png

Forum List

Back