Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Either way it is sort of funny how you are only telling the non rightwingers she is no different than Kav.

I would really like to see their reactions when you tell them this.
They can read my posts on this board like everyone else. If they challenge me like you and Ms. Menopause bodecea have I ll say The same thing.

I saw you point out something as significant (to you) that isn't significant at all to anyone who isn't race-fixated. You outed yourself there....and I noticed. :heehee:
Still have not answered my question. Poor Ms. Menopause. All out of sorts. You poor thing.

A federal official like Biden cannot lawfully declare he will consider black women only for a position and then engage in making it so
The nominee will be defeated for that Very Unlawful Reason and he will be Impeached for his boastful lawlessness.

Stone cold impeachable offense to declare you will Illegally consider a race and sex only and then attempt to implement it
This outright mental defective has cooked his own goose

As promised, we all knew Biden would choose a radical left activist judge who will vote up and down the Progressive agenda for America, with a history of defending terrorists at Gitmo Bay and advocating for illegal immigrants more than American citizens.

She will be a good Uncle Tom for the Left as Blacks live in a perpetual cycle of Black on Black violence and despair in Democrat cities around the country with no hope in sight.
Hilarious that the white right winger thinks that anything outside the white cozy safety zone is radical left and dangerous for America.

LOL. Read about her and her background. Do the same about Kav. They are very similar. But you see skin color only. So pathetic. You’re such a weakling.
You won’t say it out loud (Flash will though) that you hate this choice because of her skin color. You are the pathetic one.

You won’t say it out loud (Flash will though) that you hate this choice because of her skin color. You are the pathetic one.

I don't like this choice for two reasons.

1. She is a filthy ass Libtard. The last thing we need on the Supreme Court is another Liberal that doesn't understand the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the concept of personal Liberty. Somebody that would use the Court to make law rather than interpret the law.

2. She is an affirmative action Negro, chosen on for her skin color and not because she is the most qualified for the Court. Her record of being overturned a record number of times is a great indication she is not very good at her job. She would be dangerously stupid to be on the Court. We don't need a token like her on the Court. We already have two of them that The Worthless Negro appointeded (Hispanic and Queer).

I don't like this choice for two reasons.

1. She is a filthy ass Libtard. The last thing we need on the Supreme Court is another Liberal that doesn't understand the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the concept of personal Liberty. Somebody that would use the Court to make law rather than interpret the law.

2. She is an affirmative action Negro, chosen on for her skin color and not because she is the most qualified for the Court. Her record of being overturned a record number of times is a great indication she is not very good at her job. She would be dangerously stupid to be on the Court. We don't need a token like her on the Court. We already have two of them that The Worthless Negro appointeded (Hispanic and Queer).
Thus speaketh the Whitey Right.

Forum List

Back