Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

And yet, the Right here can't discuss anything about Jackson's very clear qualifications besides her race and gender and one outlier about her being a "Ivy League elitist".
Broken record.

You have someone discussing something other than that but you won't engage in that discussion so what do you expect?

She insinuated that I was jealous because I did not go Ivy. I simply pointed out that I attended an equivalent university. Why does that sound like bragging to you?
I have to wonder....you went to a great school and yet you go on and on about "Ivy League elitists" and project what Judge Jackson thinks of other people with NO EVIDENCE to back up your belief. You've obviously got some kind of personal issue about people who go to and graduate from Ivy League schools.........plus you are skirting dangerously close to calling Judge Jackson "uppity".

Broken record.

You have someone discussing something other than that but you won't engage in that discussion so what do you expect?
I have several posts on that very discussion. Are you not paying attention? Or are you purposely ignoring what I've said several times about Judge Jackson's qualifications?

Nope, I do not mean that at all. Everyone in this thread losing their minds are die hard Trump worshiping cult members.

I also laughed my ass off at the leftys on here that lost their minds over the 3 Trump picks, picks that I myself supported.

I am an equal opportunity mocker
You don't also post as Mac1958, do you?

Asking for a friend

I have to wonder....you went to a great school and yet you go on and on about "Ivy League elitists" and project what Judge Jackson thinks of other people with NO EVIDENCE to back up your belief. You've obviously got some kind of personal issue about people who go to and graduate from Ivy League schools.........plus you are skirting dangerously close to calling Judge Jackson "uppity".
Life is my evidence. You believe she thinks like you because she is black. What evidence do you have? This is an opinion forum, Ms. Menopause.

Life is my evidence. You believe she thinks like you because she is black. What evidence do you have? This is an opinion forum, Ms. Menopause.
Life is your evidence? You've met Judge Jackson? Still waiting for your evidence in Judge Jackson's life to fit your description of her as an "Ivy League elitist".

I just Asked what made her “unique” to me she isn’t. And that question triggered many, including you. If she went to Michigan State or UMASS then yes she would have a different perspective. She is a Harvard elitist. Facts.

She has been out of law school for 26 years. It is what she has done between then and now that matters

Life is your evidence? You've met Judge Jackson? Still waiting for your evidence in Judge Jackson's life to fit your description of her as an "Ivy League elitist".
Correct. Life. What part don’t you understand about that?

Forum List

Back