Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Why we need a black woman on the court
Understands what we are dealing with
So there is a white interpretation of the Constitution and a Black interpretation of the Constitution? Gee, that sounds racist to me. Also sexist. What do you think?

When did you meet Judge Jackson? Or are you just letting your prejudices against Ivy League grads cloud your judgement?
Read about her? Came from an affluent family. Went Ivy. She met her husband there who comes from a historically affluent family (he is white btw). You see skin color only. You’re dumb. LOL

Did you support Kavanaugh? Just curious. She will 100% be confirmed as she is an elitist and a capitalist. I am all for it. Ha ha

Read about her? Came from an affluent family. Went Ivy. She met her husband there who comes from a historically affluent family (he is white btw). You see skin color only. You’re dumb. LOL

Did you support Kavanaugh? Just curious. She will 100% be confirmed as she is an elitist and a capitalist. I am all for it. Ha ha
You accuse me of seeing skin color only when YOU are the one bringing up her husband's skin color?

We sure can't make this stuff up. :heehee:

Yep. I do. For the most part. Read about her background and then his. Let me know what you think. Dems just see skin color. They are dumb.

Well, we will find out in a few months if she gets approved. If what you are saying is true, then all the consternation by the right is misguided.

Any reason you are not saying they just see skin color also since they all think she is going to rule on cases like a far left commie?

You accuse me of seeing skin color only when YOU are the one bringing up her husband's skin color?

We sure can't make this stuff up. :heehee:
LOL out of that entire post that’s all you saw. So predictable, Ms. Menopause and you again didn’t answer my question.

Well, we will find out in a few months if she gets approved. If what you are saying is true, then all the consternation by the right is misguided.

Any reason you are not saying they just see skin color also since they all think she is going to rule on cases like a far left commie?
She will 100% get approved. She is no far left commie. Again, read about her.

Good thing the person appointed is every bit as qualified as any justice to ever serve.
Lets not get carried away

But barring new information I suppose she’s no worse than the clowns appointed by clinton and obama

And perhaps better than some of the crazies biden might have picked

I am as much a rightwinger as you’re a leftist. Nice try though. You’re a dick.

Either way it is sort of funny how you are only telling the non rightwingers she is no different than Kav.

I would really like to see their reactions when you tell them this.

Forum List

Back