Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

And what is an Ivy League elitist to you? Nice words.....what do they mean to you?
It means she believes she is smarter than 90% of the people she interacts who in her mind are beneath her. She and Kavanaugh are more alike than they are different. Already said this. Again, does your menopause cause dementia. You see skin color and assume she is for the poor and oppressed. You could not be more wrong.

It means she believes she is smarter than 90% of the people she interacts who in her mind are beneath her. She and Kavanaugh are more alike than they are different. Already said this. Again, does your menopause cause dementia. You see skin color and assume she is for the poor and oppressed. You could not be more wrong.
What have you seen Judge Jackson do or say that makes her believe that she is smarter than 90% of the people she interacts with?
What have you seen Judge Jackson do or say that shows that 90% of the people she interacts with are beneath her?

When have I ever said that Judge Jackson is automatically "for the poor and oppressed"?

What I see in your post is that HUGE chip on your shoulder when it comes to people who got accepted to and graduated from Ivy League schools.

I just Asked what made her “unique” to me she isn’t. And that question triggered many, including you. If she went to Michigan State or UMASS then yes she would have a different perspective. She is a Harvard elitist. Facts.
"Harvard elitist"..........<<<<<< more evidence about that HUGE chip on your shoulder when it comes to those who went to Ivy League schools.

What have you seen Judge Jackson do or say that makes her believe that she is smarter than 90% of the people she interacts with?
What have you seen Judge Jackson do or say that shows that 90% of the people she interacts with are beneath her?

When have I ever said that Judge Jackson is automatically "for the poor and oppressed"?

What I see in your post is that HUGE chip on your shoulder when it comes to people who got accepted to and graduated from Ivy League schools.
No chip. I find it amusing how your ilk loves her and hated Kavanaugh when they are for all intents and purposes the same person. LOL

sheep

How about YOU discuss her "very clear qualifications"? Let's hear it.

Born in Washington, D.C., and raised in Miami, Florida, Jackson attended Harvard University for college and law school, where she served as an editor on the Harvard Law Review. She began her legal career with three clerkships, including one with U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer. Prior to her elevation to an appellate court and from 2013 to 2021, she served as a district judge on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. Jackson was also vice chair of the United States Sentencing Commission from 2010 to 2014. Since 2016, she has been a member of the Harvard Board of Overseers.

You have this thing about "menopause"..........................is it based on the same visceral anger you have about "Ivy League elitists"?
Am I incorrect? Again, I went to Duke. It isn’t anger it’s the truth. You just can’t get around that since you’re racist and only see color. Post some more emojis like a 10 yr old.

Let's see.....in this thread you are crying about:

1) pointing out typos
2) Ivy League elitists
3) menopause
and now
4) emojis

You are just an emotional mess, aren't you? :itsok:
Crying? Find one post where I am “crying”. More emojis. I accept your surrender. Back to your hot flashes.

Am I incorrect? Again, I went to Duke. It isn’t anger it’s the truth. You just can’t get around that since you’re racist and only see color. Post some more emojis like a 10 yr old.
Con-gratulations. You went to Duke. It's a lovely campus. Bravo. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And now you are calling me a racist and claiming I only see color when in SEVERAL posts, I have listed Judge Jackson's qualifications...............none of which are her skin color.

Crying? Find one post where I am “crying”. More emojis. I accept your surrender. Back to your hot flashes.
More crying, I see. I'm not quite sure what your emotional issues are, but I know we can't solve them on a message board.

But back to Judge Jackson. Very qualified for the job. Good selection, President Biden. :clap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back