Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Can you point to any of her rulings that have been judged unconstitutional or are you just making shit up?
Sure can. You didn't research her?

Let me guess, you are going to join the PolishPrice and say Candance Owens should be the next SC Justice?

Also, it is what she has done after leaving school that really matter, not where she got her education
IDC who it is. To me they are all the same elitists regardless of the political party they align with.

Sure, there are correct and incorrect votes. And Justice Clarence Thomas has one of the most tremendous record of correct votes in the court's history.

If you don't like Ms. Owens, you probably wouldn't like Diamond and/or SIlk invited to serve on the court even though they are both African American chicks, and also very intelligent. And BTW, either would provide more DIVERSITY than this Jackson gal who is just someone else from Harvard. I think there are like 8 or 9 justices from just 2 schools now, that is a far cry from diversity.
"one of the most tremendous record of correct votes in the court's history"........................:heehee:

bodecea said:
She kills black babies? Can you link her doing that for us, please?

I could. I might. If you were up on this stuff you'd know a little of her history.

Forum List

Back