Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Black, woman, liberal. nuff said. LOL

(I think keggers got screwed. He was a mean drunk, but seriously, what happened in HS?
Enough said? Nothing about where she went to law school and excelled? Nothing about her clerkship at the Supreme Court? Nothing about how she sailed thru the Senate con-firmation hearing when she was appointed to the Federal bench?

Not at all....I support on her law school history, her SCOTUS clerking, her already done vetting by the Senate when she was appointed to a Federal Bench. Her qualifications match Chief Justice Roberts, but with more Federal bench time.
She is a Harvard U and Harvard Law School grad. She is an elitist. You just can’t be honest cause you’re all about the (D). It’s OK

By "Trumper", you must mean anybody who does not march in lockstep with authoritarian leftist identity politics.

Nope, I do not mean that at all. Everyone in this thread losing their minds are die hard Trump worshiping cult members.

When do you plan on abandoning your charade that you are actually some sort of libertarian?

I also laughed my ass off at the leftys on here that lost their minds over the 3 Trump picks, picks that I myself supported.

I am an equal opportunity mocker

As promised, we all knew Biden would choose a radical left activist judge who will vote up and down the Progressive agenda for America, with a history of defending terrorists at Gitmo Bay and advocating for illegal immigrants more than American citizens.

She will be a good Uncle Tom for the Left as Blacks live in a perpetual cycle of Black on Black violence and despair in Democrat cities around the country with no hope in sight.
You don't know what she will do until she is faced with the issues to rule on.

Forum List

Back