Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

There are a lot of smart dames out there, does not make them qualified to sit on the Supreme Court. Would you let her operate on you?

Thomas is the dumbest one on the bench right now, there is a reason he rarely speaks

There is no "correct" or "incorrect" votes. Do you even know what the Supreme Court does?
The Village is African. The Village in America is vengeance.

There are a lot of smart dames out there, does not make them qualified to sit on the Supreme Court. Would you let her operate on you?

Thomas is the dumbest one on the bench right now, there is a reason he rarely speaks

There is no "correct" or "incorrect" votes. Do you even know what the Supreme Court does?

Sure, there are correct and incorrect votes. And Justice Clarence Thomas has one of the most tremendous record of correct votes in the court's history.

If you don't like Ms. Owens, you probably wouldn't like Diamond and/or SIlk invited to serve on the court even though they are both African American chicks, and also very intelligent. And BTW, either would provide more DIVERSITY than this Jackson gal who is just someone else from Harvard. I think there are like 8 or 9 justices from just 2 schools now, that is a far cry from diversity.

She's going to be excellent. I believe she has more judicial experience than all the Republican Justices COMBINED. She will be the only Justice who has ever defended someone in court. She's the first Justice who served as a Public Defender.

Of course she is. She has the education and the experience that is on par with anyone ever chosen for the bench. That you do not like her views does not make her incompetent

Candace Owens does not even have a college degree. She has zero knowledge of the law, of how a court works or anything else necessary to be a Supreme Court Justice.
No commie understands the law, and Biden's nominee is a fucking commie.

But Kav was the Russian collusion coordinating rapist turned space alien I thought from the Orange planet of Crush.

DOCTOR Ford said so, even though she was not a doctor.

It just sound so.........so..........so doctorish and trust worthy to call her a doctor.
When you have to lie....you don't have much to work with in reality, do you?

I cannot lie, watching the Trumpers head explode over this pick is far more entertaining than it should be

Forum List

Back