Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

As promised, we all knew Biden would choose a radical left activist judge who will vote up and down the Progressive agenda for America, with a history of defending terrorists at Gitmo Bay and advocating for illegal immigrants more than American citizens.

She will be a good Uncle Tom for the Left as Blacks live in a perpetual cycle of Black on Black violence and despair in Democrat cities around the country with no hope in sight.

If I were advising this black chick, I'd advise her to tell Brandon to "fuck off". The president said upfront that he wasn't looking for the best candidate available, only the best African American broad.

Why accept a nomination from someone who has admitted that he is only picking you as an affirmative action choice, instead of the most qualified? She'll never live that down, even if she serves for 30 years. Better to stay with her current lifetime appointment for just about as much money.

We may disagree with her points of view, but nobody can argue she is not eminently qualified for the position.
She’s definitely “qualified” for this racist as fuck discriminatory administration….the qualifiers are black skin and vaginas.
I can’t fucking believe you align yourself with this circus of twisted filth.

She’s definitely “qualified” for this racist as fuck discriminatory administration….the qualifiers are black skin and vaginas.
I can’t fucking believe you align yourself with this circus of twisted filth.

And watching all you lose your minds because there will be a black woman on the court is a lot of fun, I have to admit

And watching all you lose your minds because there will be a black woman on the court is a lot of fun, I have to admit

No.

The problem is that the black chick chosen by Brandon isn't competent.

Had President Biden done the right thing and nominated Candace Owens to the Supreme Court, it would be the leftards like yourself who would be having a conniption. You want a black girl on the court, but only one who is incompetent without the legal brains to try a chicken thief so you feel better about your racist self.

No.

Had President Biden done the right thing and nominated Candace Owens to the Supreme Court, it would be the leftards like yourself who would be having a conniption. You want a black girl on the court, but only one who is incompetent without the legal brains to try a chicken thief so you feel better about your racist self.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You said Candace Owens

Of course she is. She has the education and the experience that is on par with anyone ever chosen for the bench. That you do not like her views does not make her incompetent

Had President Biden done the right thing and nominated Candace Owens to the Supreme Court, it would be the leftards like yourself who would be having a conniption.

Candace Owens does not even have a college degree. She has zero knowledge of the law, of how a court works or anything else necessary to be a Supreme Court Justice.

Of course she is. She has the education and the experience that is on par with anyone ever chosen for the bench. That you do not like her views does not make her incompetent

Candace Owens does not even have a college degree. She has zero knowledge of the law, of how a court works or anything else necessary to be a Supreme Court Justice.

She's a smart dame, I'm sure she could pick it up real quickly. Just follow the lead of Justice Thomas, and I bet she could accumulate a tremendous voting record with an unbelievably high correct voting average.

She's a smart dame, I'm sure she could pick it up real quickly.

There are a lot of smart dames out there, does not make them qualified to sit on the Supreme Court. Would you let her operate on you?

Just follow the lead of Justice Thomas,

Thomas is the dumbest one on the bench right now, there is a reason he rarely speaks

and I bet she could accumulate a tremendous voting record with an unbelievably high correct voting average.

There is no "correct" or "incorrect" votes. Do you even know what the Supreme Court does?

Forum List

Back