Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Manchin may see her as a threat
That is a pretty far stretch.

Manchin stood against the BBB agenda for a pretty narrow and specific reason. He will gain no political advantage standing against a SCOTUS nominee, the left has little patience there, and all he will get is a repeat of the same person. Simply put, this pick was rubber stamped the day it was announced there would be an opening.

She will bring a unique perspective to the Supreme Court

A welcome addition
Her perspective isn’t unique. It’s 100% predictable and in-line with the radical left.

We don’t need justices with “unique perspectives”, we just need them to understand and uphold Constitutional law.

That is a pretty far stretch.

Manchin stood against the BBB agenda for a pretty narrow and specific reason. He will gain no political advantage standing against a SCOTUS nominee, the left has little patience there, and all he will get is a repeat of the same person. Simply put, this pick was rubber stamped the day it was announced there would be an opening.
You are more than likely right.

Her perspective isn’t unique. It’s 100% predictable and in-line with the radical left.

We don’t need justices with “unique perspectives”, we just need them to understand and uphold Constitutional law.
Exactly

Her legal opinions are based on protecting the rights of We the People rather than serving your Corporate masters

I don't care about ideology as long as the judge is qualified. People like Elena Kagan or William Rehnquist who had never judged a case in their lives before being added had no business being on the court.

She is absolutely right!

“With the intended nomination of Ketanji Brown Jackson, Joe Biden has made it clear that his top priority is paying back the left-wing dark money network that spent over one billion dollars to help elect him and Senate Democrats,” Carrie Severino, president of the Judicial Crisis Network, a conservative legal group, tweeted.

I don't care about ideology as long as the judge is qualified. People like Elena Kagan or William Rehnquist who had never judged a case in their lives before being added had no business being on the court.
They'd both been soliciter generals. Imo that's more than enough. As was Thurgood Marshall as in Brown v. Board of Educ.

They'd both been soliciter generals. Imo that's more than enough. As was Thurgood Marshall as in Brown v. Board of Educ.

I disagree. If one is to be a judge on the highest court in the land, shouldn't one have been a judge at some level previously?

Yes, it pretty much is.

The right has no power to block the nomination and I just do not see the left doing so. Why would they?
Something pretty horrendous might come out.
Look at how poorly Biden has done vetting appointees so far. If she has some big skeletons, they will be found.

But Kav was the Russian collusion coordinating rapist turned space alien I thought from the Orange planet of Crush.

DOCTOR Ford said so, even though she was not a doctor.

It just sound so.........so..........so doctorish and trust worthy to call her a doctor.

Dr Jill and Dr Ford have so much in common!

As promised, we all knew Biden would choose a radical left activist judge who will vote up and down the Progressive agenda for America, with a history of defending terrorists at Gitmo Bay and advocating for illegal immigrants more than American citizens.

She will be a good Uncle Tom for the Left as Blacks live in a perpetual cycle of Black on Black violence and despair in Democrat cities around the country with no hope in sight.
Nice pick, I hope she is confirmed

Quite a contrast from the bizarre cult member that was last appointed.

Forum List

Back