Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

This could be a pretty dumb move by Biden. The seat isn't open for months, best hope there are no skeletons in her closet. There will be no stone unturned after the shenanigans liberals pulled on Trump nominees.

We had an election, and Biden won. And btw, McConnell refused to allow Obama a third confirmation.
You should have been the second poster on this thread. Biden won, end of thread.
Not sure what McConnell's decision has to do with Biden not picking a liberal, but an ultra liberal?
That was my question. We all know that the ultra liberals do not take the Constitution into consideration
when the are legislating from the bench. That is my only concern.

You should have been the second poster on this thread. Biden won, end of thread.
Not sure what McConnell's decision has to do with Biden not picking a liberal, but an ultra liberal?
That was my question. We all know that the ultra liberals do not take the Constitution into consideration
Nor do ultra constatives. We need balance.

The true conservative justices are just Constitutionalists.
The rest are political legislators for either party.
I knew you would claim that

The same ultra Conservatives who refuse to block Texas’ abortion law where civilians enforce it

As promised, we all knew Biden would choose a radical left activist judge who will vote up and down the Progressive agenda for America, with a history of defending terrorists at Gitmo Bay and advocating for illegal immigrants more than American citizens.

She will be a good Uncle Tom for the Left as Blacks live in a perpetual cycle of Black on Black violence and despair in Democrat cities around the country with no hope in sight.

The Supreme Court already has a Uncle Tom called Calrence Thomas.

I knew you would claim that

The same ultra Conservatives who refuse to block Texas’ abortion law where civilians enforce it
Yeah, they believe that it's up to the states and not a federal issue, as it should be.
The feds have enumerated powers and listed in the Constitution. If it's not there,
it falls upon the states....as it should be.

But, you knew that

Last edited:
Presidents get to pick Judges and Congress should confirm them ... unless they've committed some crime that make them unacceptable (the Ginsburg who preceeded Kennedy reportedly sold weed and kept using it in law school. Belonging to clubs that don't allow women or blacks or Jews is not ok. Bork is always an interesting guy imo. His view was states could ban things like contraceptives.)

Forum List

Back