Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

If I were advising this black chick, I'd advise her to tell Brandon to "fuck off". The president said upfront that he wasn't looking for the best candidate available, only the best African American broad.

Why accept a nomination from someone who has admitted that he is only picking you as an affirmative action choice, instead of the most qualified? She'll never live that down, even if she serves for 30 years. Better to stay with her current lifetime appointment for just about as much money.
"black chick"? Well, that says it all in just two words, doesn't it?

She’s definitely “qualified” for this racist as fuck discriminatory administration….the qualifiers are black skin and vaginas.
I can’t fucking believe you align yourself with this circus of twisted filth.
^pretty clear what the Far Right is all about. Now, just like the Presidential election of 2008, they are losing their minds.

No.

The problem is that the black chick chosen by Brandon isn't competent.

Had President Biden done the right thing and nominated Candace Owens to the Supreme Court, it would be the leftards like yourself who would be having a conniption. You want a black girl on the court, but only one who is incompetent without the legal brains to try a chicken thief so you feel better about your racist self.
"black chick".....................what isn't competent about Judge Jackson?

"black chick"? Well, that says it all in just two words, doesn't it?
Don’t be absurd. You can quibble about the word choice, but skin color and genitalia were the requirements set by President Brandon.

He didn’t bother to articulate it, but he also required the more overriding “qualification:” a confirmed history of complete loyalty to far-left wing ideology. Face it, that factor was even more important to Brandon’s handlers than anything else including melanin or a vagina.

Forum List

Back