Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

As we've seen with the shadow docket and introduction of nonsense like "super precedents", Trump's appointees are there to move the right wing agenda forward. Period.

And? How does that disqualify Judge Jackson?
I did not say that she is not qualified. I said she is not competing with all qualified potential nominees. she is only competing with other BLACK WOMEN. veggie removed all other potential nominees from consideration. when he made his choice he limited his pick only to black women. that is what affirmative action is. she is going to be the affirmative action Supreme Court Justice.

She will bring a unique perspective to the Supreme Court

A welcome addition
An Unique perspective? Corruption? Racism? Or just another below average iq and sub par judge from the Obama/Biden group that wants to abuse Americans via rewriting laws from the bench.

Vote no on the idiot----delay it till congress is replaced.

An Unique perspective? Corruption? Racism? Or just another below average iq and sub par judge from the Obama/Biden group that wants to abuse Americans via rewriting laws from the bench.

Vote no on the idiot----delay it till congress is replaced.
Graduating Harvard Law School at the top of your class is below average IQ?

Ketanji is not necessarily African but it is most certainly made up and anti-white. Do you remember when blacks were named Tom, Dick, and Harry, just like the rest of us?
What the fuck do you care what someone's name is? Stop being ridiculous.

Ms. Jackson got into Harvard as an affirmative action case as part of Operation Bootstrap.

Not on her merits.

Perhaps she could have made it on her own, but we'll never know as her degree has the taint of special preference on it.
Did YOU get into Harvard on your own merits?

Ms. Jackson got into Harvard as an affirmative action case as part of Operation Bootstrap.

Not on her merits.

Perhaps she could have made it on her own, but we'll never know as her degree has the taint of special preference on it.

Seems she finished at the top of here class

What the fuck do you care what someone's name is? Stop being ridiculous.
I am just pointing out black racism where it rears its ugly head, and abandoning long-term American-style names and going with anything not related to typical mainstream, in my mind is anti-white racist in nature. You are probably going to claim it is cultural but that is BS. Where were these names going back 150 years? This country is filled with legal aliens that have Americanised their first names except maybe for those going by Mohamad or Hussain.

1645989646932.png

I am just pointing out black racism where it rears its ugly head, and abandoning long-term American-style names and going with anything not related to typical mainstream, in my mind is anti-white racist in nature. You are probably going to claim it is cultural but that is BS. Where were these names going back 150 years? This country is filled with legal aliens that have Americanised their first names except maybe for those going by Mohamad or Hussain.
Do you have any idea how fucking stupid that is? Are you a cartoon character?

Forum List

Back