Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Hear tell that higher courts have often overturned her decisions, for they often are not based on the law but on her personal point of view.

But that does not matter.

The liberals now have a Justice who will have already made up her mind even before the oral arguments start.

Of course, she will be confirmed.

She has the only two qualifications that she needs in 2022. (No need to specify them. We are not children. We know what they are.)

Compare this search to the last Supreme Court appointment. It's very telling that the GOP had to settle on a bizarre religious cultist, in order to find the person most aligned with their goals and values.

Stupidity on this thread abounds. For example: Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

The thread headline is likely correct in that I’m guessing that she will get confirmed by the Senate. I don’t care for her politics and I’m fairly sure that her politics supersede her judicial training and her fidelity to our Constitution and the rule of law. But …

the same would likely be true of anyone Brandon would have nominated. It is a different question than whether she is otherwise qualified for the SCOTUS bench. I think she probably is.

She can’t be confirmed because Biden declared he would discriminate and then did so.

Ms. Jackson got into Harvard as an affirmative action case as part of Operation Bootstrap.

Not on her merits.

Perhaps she could have made it on her own, but we'll never know as her degree has the taint of special preference on it.
And you know this because you saw her grades, her SAT, and her application compared to others submitted the same year? Yes or no?

I am just pointing out black racism where it rears its ugly head, and abandoning long-term American-style names and going with anything not related to typical mainstream, in my mind is anti-white racist in nature. You are probably going to claim it is cultural but that is BS. Where were these names going back 150 years? This country is filled with legal aliens that have Americanised their first names except maybe for those going by Mohamad or Hussain.
I remember this song....the last verse was all about Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.

Hear tell that higher courts have often overturned her decisions, for they often are not based on the law but on her personal point of view.

But that does not matter.

The liberals now have a Justice who will have already made up her mind even before the oral arguments start.

Of course, she will be confirmed.

She has the only two qualifications that she needs in 2022. (No need to specify them. We are not children. We know what they are.)
Your link doesn't work.

We may disagree with her points of view, but nobody can argue she is not eminently qualified for the position.
Among the limited field of Black cisgender female who identifies as female, she may be highly qualified, relatively speaking. What about Latino men? None of those were qualified? How about Americans of East Asian descent? Why were they automatically excluded from consideration? Are they just not smart enough to pass the Bar exam? Let me guess: too "inscrutable?"

I agree that she was picked for the same reason Biden's segregationist friends picked their maids. Docility. If that Clarence Thomas gets "uppity" again, she'll be sure to ask Biden, "You want I should give him a stripe or two, boss?"

Among the limited field of Black cisgender female who identifies as female, she may be highly qualified, relatively speaking. What about Latino men? None of those were qualified? How about Americans of East Asian descent? Why were they automatically excluded from consideration? Are they just not smart enough to pass the Bar exam? Let me guess: too "inscrutable?"

I agree that she was picked for the same reason Biden's segregationist friends picked their maids. Docility. If that Clarence Thomas gets "uppity" again, she'll be sure to ask Biden, "You want I should give him a stripe or two, boss?"
haha, keep blowing that little dog whistle with all your heart, Cletus.

Raise your hand if you are a racist who automatically states that a black woman can't be qualified.

I don't recall any one here making that statement. Some, like myself are converned about her judicial decision making history. Nobody wants a justice making judgements based on the irfeelings with disregard to precedence or the law. Well, the left probably does.

Forum List

Back