Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Ms. Jackson got into Harvard as an affirmative action case as part of Operation Bootstrap.

Not on her merits.

Perhaps she could have made it on her own, but we'll never know as her degree has the taint of special preference on it.
Uh huh….Not like all those rich white legacy admissions …. a degree tainted by special preference?

I didn't say it was.

I said you are racist. I know why you spoke your little pet fact.

You racists always think you are fooling someone.
you are the eternal victims always playing the race card. crying out like stuck pigs because other blacks in africa sold your ancestors as slaves. or did you not know that

you are the eternal victims always playing the race card. crying out like stuck pigs because other blacks in africa sold your ancestors as slaves. or did you not know that
There was a bit of that going on, everyone knows this. Acting like you are surprising someone with this knowledge is pretty backwards.

The newest Supremely messed up Court with it's latest marxist assures the following....

1). You will lose your guns (period). Don't even 2nd guess that. It's done. (if it includes any and all hunting rifles I'm good with it)
2). If you are white (even partially)....and especially if you are male, you are fucked.
3). China will have far greater control over American affairs
4). America will become the next South Afrika with a twist of Venezuela and Cuba for good measure.

I just heard a massive collective hooray from the Godless Left.

So do you. She can’t possibly be qualified since she’s a black woman. :rolleyes:

That's odd...you and all your ilk say that about Candice Owens relentlessly? Isn't she a 'Black Woman" ?????

Seems you are quite racist against any person of color who you disagree with. Nice. :rolleyes:

Wear your label proudly fuitcake, I'll spell it for you....H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

Uh huh….Not like all those rich white legacy admissions …. a degree tainted by special preference?

No degrees are tainted by legacy admissions. Legacy admissions is a leg up in getting admitted. The classes still have to be passed and grades kept up. Affirmative action admittees don't need to bother with that nonsense.

Michelle Robinson got into Princeton under affirmative action but could not write a coherent thesis. The rule that personal experience could not be used as a thesis basis was shattered and she wrote all about racism at Princeton. No white would have gotten away with that.

An America hater, great, just what we need on the Supreme Court.
But hey, she's a black female, and that's all the fuck that matters now.

Yes.

The practice should end immediately. It has always been a practice aimed at a class based system that the universities use to bilk extra cash from their student's families.

But then again I try to be consistent so I am against racial practices in choosing students as well. The left in general? Not so much.

Forum List

Back