Meet the next Supreme court justice Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Yes, of course it will.

There is no "if"; snap out of it and join me in reality. Judges WILL drop dead and retire. And this woman will be on the court for the next 25+ years through all of it.
And as i said it only matters if a president replaces a judge with one that leans the opposite way.

Replacing one left leaning judge with another does not change the make up of the court

I did not say that she is not qualified. I said she is not competing with all qualified potential nominees. she is only competing with other BLACK WOMEN. veggie removed all other potential nominees from consideration. when he made his choice he limited his pick only to black women. that is what affirmative action is. she is going to be the affirmative action Supreme Court Justice.
Just as Harris is the affirmative action VP.

So do you. She can’t possibly be qualified since she’s a black woman. :rolleyes:
Please. YOU are playing this little game of “raaaacist” too? You Dems really need new material….your false accusations are getting tiresome.

Not a single conservative has said she’s not qualified because she’s a black woman! But may indeed be judged to be unqualified if a great percentage of her cases were appealed as a result of her misapplying the law (influenced by her desire to reach a liberal ruling). The last thing we need is a judge who consistently issues rulings in violation of the laws.

What everyone is saying, and you know it, is that people who did not meet Biden’s racist and sexist requirements were excluded frim consideration - and he announced his intent to discriminate based on race beforehand.

This is every bit as racist is I were to advertise for the new Accounting Manager, or a the new VP of Development, or the new Director of Marketing, and put in the ad - or tell the search committee - that only white men will be considered for the position, and blacks and women shouldn’t even consider that they have a chance - even if the best qualified is among one of them - because I don’t want no black or gal doing the job.

No degrees are tainted by legacy admissions. Legacy admissions is a leg up in getting admitted. The classes still have to be passed and grades kept up. Affirmative action admittees don't need to bother with that nonsense.

Michelle Robinson got into Princeton under affirmative action but could not write a coherent thesis. The rule that personal experience could not be used as a thesis basis was shattered and she wrote all about racism at Princeton. No white would have gotten away with that.
Your Michelle Robinson Obama stuff posted is 100% bull crud!!!

_---------------

And of course a white would get away with it, with the right parents, like GWB, as example..... :rolleyes:

Please. YOU are playing this little game of “raaaacist” too? You Dems really need new material….your false accusations are getting tiresome.

Not a single conservative has said she’s not qualified because she’s a black woman! But may indeed be judged to be unqualified if a great percentage of her cases were appealed as a result of her misapplying the law (influenced by her desire to reach a liberal ruling). The last thing we need is a judge who consistently issues rulings in violation of the laws.

What everyone is saying, and you know it, is that people who did not meet Biden’s racist and sexist requirements were excluded frim consideration - and he announced his intent to discriminate based on race beforehand.

This is every bit as racist is I were to advertise for the new Accounting Manager, or a the new VP of Development, or the new Director of Marketing, and put in the ad - or tell the search committee - that only white men will be considered for the position, and blacks and women shouldn’t even consider that they have a chance - even if the best qualified is among one of them - because I don’t want no black or gal doing the job.
The point you miss is this. Any other president can state they will nominate a woman or an African American to court, but Biden states he will nominate an African American woman and OH MY GOD it is racist! Sexist! When it wasn’t when you guys did it was it? Oh you had do some fancy reshuffling of the goal posts in order to stick with the claim didn’t you?

What is really racist here? And I am speaking generally of the various posts CONSERVATIVES made in this thread…

Calling her a simian.
Saying she can’t possibly be qualified because she is black.
Saying she only got to where she is because of racial quotas not merit (Meanwhile we have other justices who took advantage of legacy).

Some how the standards are different when applied to her.

Here is a radical idea for you: a person can be black and still fully qualified for the job.

No degrees are tainted by legacy admissions. Legacy admissions is a leg up in getting admitted. The classes still have to be passed and grades kept up. Affirmative action admittees don't need to bother with that nonsense.

Michelle Robinson got into Princeton under affirmative action but could not write a coherent thesis. The rule that personal experience could not be used as a thesis basis was shattered and she wrote all about racism at Princeton. No white would have gotten away with that.

In order graduate, you still have to meet the same requirements. Admissions and graduation are two different things.

The point you miss is this. Any other president can state they will nominate a woman or an African American to court, but Biden states he will nominate an African American woman and OH MY GOD it is racist! Sexist! When it wasn’t when you guys did it was it? Oh you had do some fancy reshuffling of the goal posts in order to stick with the claim didn’t you?

What is really racist here? And I am speaking generally of the various posts made in this thread…

Calling her a simian.
Saying she only got to where she is because of racial quotas not merit (Meanwhile we have other justices who took advantage of legacy).

Here is a radical idea for you: a person can be black and still fully qualified for the job.
I haven’t read anyone saying that she is a simian or couldn’t possibly be qualified becsuse she is black. But it is true that she very, VERY likely was accepted to Harvard because she is black, as students who rank #29 do not get into Harvard (even 75% of valedictorians are rejected - there are many more valedictorians in this country than there are open Harvard slots) unless they are either black or a sports star.

I don’t recall it happening at the time - I wasn’t into politics in my youth - if Reagan announced ahead of time that no white men would be considered for SCOTUS, that was wrong as well.

And remember, this is happening on top of a disastrous affirmative action pick as VP. It shows the damage done when the first parameter for selecting people to high-level positions is that they be a) dark-skinned, and b) the owner of female genitalia, we risk ending up with a poorly qualified candidate.

In order graduate, you still have to meet the same requirements. Admissions and graduation are two different things.
Yes, but affirmative action acceptees often have to be tutored continually to ensure they graduate. That is to be accepted, since they are less academically capable than those accepted under “white” standards and don’t need a lot of hand-holding.

As far as legacies, as a whole they still have higher scores and grades than the affirmative action picks. The less impressive of them muddle through with a Gentleman’s C, which is good enough for their families. They just want the Ivy credential on the wall.

Your Michelle Robinson Obama stuff posted is 100% bull crud!!!

_---------------

And of course a white would get away with it, with the right parents, like GWB, as example..... :rolleyes:
Even BUSH was held to higher standards than Barrack Obama (really BARRY SOETORO) as far as getting in and graduating Harvard. Obama was and is so stupid that the SAUD ROYALS themselves had to applied extra pressure to Harvard to get this stupid affirmative action druggy in. And that was on top of lowered standards as Harvard was they desperately sought any blacks for affirmative entries (and also why they gave the unqualified Obama special rewards that all the other previous white students to had actually work for and earn.)

Affirmitive action is for dummies and it allows dummies to receive rewards that they don't earn and aren't qualified for.

I haven’t read anyone saying that she is a simian or couldn’t possibly be qualified becsuse she is black. But it is true that she very, VERY likely was accepted to Harvard because she is black, as students who rank #29 do not get into Harvard (even 75% of valedictorians are rejected - there are many more valedictorians in this country than there are open Harvard slots) unless they are either black or a sports star.

I don’t recall it happening at the time - I wasn’t into politics in my youth - if Reagan announced ahead of time that no white men would be considered for SCOTUS, that was wrong as well.

And remember, this is happening on top of a disastrous affirmative action pick as VP. It shows the damage done when the first parameter for selecting people to high-level positions is that they be a) dark-skinned, and b) the owner of female genitalia, we risk ending up with a poorly qualified candidate.

What is really racist here? And I am speaking generally of the various posts CONSERVATIVES made in this thread…

Calling her a simian.

And P.S. I just said that it’s time for you nasty leftists to stop falsely accusing people of being racist and attributing statements they never made to them as “proof” of that, and what does Nasty Leftist do? Accuse me of being a racist and saying I dont think a black can be fully qualified for the job! Talking to NL’s is like banging one’s head against the wall.

Blacks can certainly be fully qualified for a job. But looking at it from a statistical perspective, when you say that you are going to exclude all whites, all men, all Jews (unless they’re black), all Asians from even be considered for a job, the odds are that the best qualified is among the 90% of the population you have excluded.

So it comes down to which is most important: getting the best qualified person into a job, or getting a black person who is qualified but certainly not the best out there, into a job? When you’re talking about a job as critical as thr SCOTUS, I say it’s the former.

She did not have to meet the same graduation requirements. Not any more than Michelle Obama did.

The newest Supremely messed up Court with it's latest marxist assures the following....

1). You will lose your guns (period). Don't even 2nd guess that. It's done. (if it includes any and all hunting rifles I'm good with it)
2). If you are white (even partially)....and especially if you are male, you are fucked.
3). China will have far greater control over American affairs
4). America will become the next South Afrika with a twist of Venezuela and Cuba for good measure.

I just heard a massive collective hooray from the Godless Left.
You know what they say about people who hear things that are not there?

The newest Supremely messed up Court with it's latest marxist assures the following....

1). You will lose your guns (period). Don't even 2nd guess that. It's done. (if it includes any and all hunting rifles I'm good with it)
2). If you are white (even partially)....and especially if you are male, you are fucked.
3). China will have far greater control over American affairs
4). America will become the next South Afrika with a twist of Venezuela and Cuba for good measure.

I just heard a massive collective hooray from the Godless Left.
Utter bulloney!

The court will be 3 democrats and 6 conservatives, just as it was before justice Steven Breyer announced his retirement, with a supreme court over representing the conservative citizens with 6 justices.

Yes, but affirmative action acceptees often have to be tutored continually to ensure they graduate. That is to be accepted, since they are less academically capable than those accepted under “white” standards and don’t need a lot of hand-holding.
The fact that SOME need extra help in beginning is irrelevant if they they graduate at the end. Just goes to show they have the tenacity and work ethic to succeed despite their beginnings.

On top of that, not one of you has shown she was accepted into Harvard with substandard qualifications. You are making that claim solely because of her race. The fact that you don’t hold the legacy students (some of whom are on the Supreme Court, all of whom are white) to the same standard is notable if not racist.

As far as legacies, as a whole they still have higher scores and grades than the affirmative action picks. The less impressive of them muddle through with a Gentleman’s C, which is good enough for their families. They just want the Ivy credential on the wall.
Oh? Do you have data to show that? Sounds like a “gentleman’s C” is a special arrangement to keep from failing (kind of like they do with their top athletes).

"GOP research.com"

"Far left activist"

These people don't even know what "far left" is. We have no real "far left" in this country.

Scare words for the GOP messaging.
Thanks for self identifying as an idiot. If you don't believe that the squad is far-left, then you are immune to facts and logic.

Simian was in another race thread, my mistake. On the other, there are many posts stating or implying she can’t possibly be highly qualified because of the assumption with how she entered Harvard, which isn’t even verified, an sssumption 100% made based on her race, not her record. THAT is racist imo.
Reagan, Trump and Biden all announced essentially the same thing.

So are you saying out of a pool of millions of black professional women out there, none could possibly be qualified?

How is that any different than choosing based other criteria that have no direct bearing on strict merit?

How is she an America hater, other than having different opinions than you?
Apparently…there are few people here who’ve bothered to look her up beyond parroting their echo chamber talking points. Both her parents were college graduates, her father was a lawyer.

She has extensive judicial experience by which to judge her merit. She has been through multiple judicial confirmations, most recent being less than a year ago. She received wide bipartisan support.

…now…suddenly…she is an unqualified affirmative action educated, far left nominee who’s only qualifications are her skin color and vagina.

Racist and sexist.

Forum List

Back