🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet the UAE Mars Mission team

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
See what can happen in all Middle East countries if people would stop killing each other.

Meet the UAE Mars Mission team

Young, ambitious and committed Emiratis push UAE’s boundaries in space exploration

PUBLISHED: 21:00 MAY 30, 2015
BY NOOR NAZZAL, STAFF REPORTER

Omran Sharaf, project manager
Projet Manager Overseeing the Emirates Mars Mission

1486937787.jpg

At the age of 32, Sharaf already has an impressive trajectory of experience by virtue of being a part of the development of three satellites — DubaiSat-1, DubaiSat-2 and KhalifaSat. From 2011 to 2014, Sharaf was the director of space imaging processing and analysis.

He has also been a part of the UAE’s delegation to the United Nations Committee on Peaceful Uses of Outer Space since 2010 and is a member of the UAE’s delegation to and former chair of the International Committee of Global Navigation Satellite Systems.

As a child, Sharaf was interested in space but never really expected to work in the field as an adult.

“When I was in high school and trying to decide on what to study [for a career], I chose electrical engineering. I told my family that it would be nice if I could use this [knowledge] to build a satellite. But I never thought that I would actually be doing that because at that time the UAE did not have a space programme.”

But by the time Sharaf had earned his bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Virgina, USA, his dream field had become a reality. He joined the UAE space programme and moved to Korea to continue his education and training in this field.

Continue reading at:

Meet the UAE Mars Mission team GulfNews.com?

Actually, ma'am, we can kill each other AND accomplish productive goals.
In fact, humans are usually most productive when they're trying to kill each other.
Spoken like a true servant of Satan. You aren't satisfied unless you're taking others to hell with you. Just remember that hell has no exits. Once you get there? It will be too late!
Oh good grief Jeri give it a rest.
Give what a rest? The truth? Not on your life.

Actually, ma'am, we can kill each other AND accomplish productive goals.
In fact, humans are usually most productive when they're trying to kill each other.
Spoken like a true servant of Satan. You aren't satisfied unless you're taking others to hell with you. Just remember that hell has no exits. Once you get there? It will be too late!
Oh good grief Jeri give it a rest.
Give what a rest? The truth? Not on your life.
Jeri you need to either get laid or smoke some weed. Stop calling people servants of satan. Jesus would probably tell you to chill the fuuuck out with that nonsense.

A tree is known by its fruit. I do not need to smoke weed and your mouth needs some to do some repenting for the filth that comes out of it.

I can understand why you would think you need such a thing but as for me? I have the LORD.

I will trust God my labor has not been in vain tonight. Good night.

Oh, I see, Islamic oppression is ok for Nusra Sally, when it is approved by Uncle Sam...

One thing we can be sure of -- the Little Man is so mentally ill that he would never be capable of working on any scientific endeavor. For all we know, he even needs help pulling up his pants in the lunatic asylum when it is time to get dressed.

Oh, I see, Islamic oppression is ok for Nusra Sally, when it is approved by Uncle Sam...

One thing we can be sure of -- the Little Man is so mentally ill that he would never be capable of working on any scientific endeavor. For all we know, he even needs help pulling up his pants in the lunatic asylum when it is time to get dressed.
If shit could produce a waste product it would be you.

Speaking of shit what happened to your photoshopped Assad Euro bill? :lmao:

Yabba, yabba do, Little Boy. No wonder they never let you out of the nut house. Here we have a thread about something wonderful going on in the Middle East, and this mentally ill person had to start in with his obnoxious comments. It's a shame that the staff at the nut house can't teach the patients to try to restrain themselves from saying nonsensical things.

Forum List

Back