Mega Snowstorm in Montana....in September!

71398186_2423930807878254_5206679631922462720_o.jpg

Stupid global warming
That’s climate change.

And you wonder why the teenager goes on a climate change rant last week and nobody cares?

Record snow, cold, slams northern U.S. Rockies with winter-like weather
by Reuters
Monday, 30 September 2019 08:55 GMT

http://news.trust.org/item/20190930083005-wffrp

Three feet of snow!!:113::113::abgg2q.jpg:
Stupid climate change...
It’s not supposed to do that because climate is 100% predictable according to progressives. :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh no, don't you know that EVERYTHING is climate change because of us. No matter what happens with the climate it's our fault. 100%!

Who cares who's fault it is, what you should care about is tax based services are being strained each and every time an event like this occurs. Since tRump cut the wealthy and corporate taxes that puts a heavier strain on the poor with credit.....YOU

We haven't lost any tax based services. No issues here.

Oh, great. Finally, another whackadoodle climate change denier thread. Thank heavens for that. I was getting worried that people weren't talking about this anymore...

It's so pitiful that after all this time Republicans don't understand what the water cycle is.

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

They think precipitation, rain and snow are completely unrelated and totally different materials. Seriously, this is not a joke. This is a determined ignorance on a massive scale. It's an enormous accomplishment to continue to know so little. Especially when you sit in front of the internet.
In fact, once I posted an explanation of evaporation and I was told here on the USMB they were tired of these "wild liberal theories". And I'm talking "evaporation".

It's so pitiful that after all this time Republicans don't understand what the water cycle is.

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

They think precipitation, rain and snow are completely unrelated and totally different materials. Seriously, this is not a joke. This is a determined ignorance on a massive scale. It's an enormous accomplishment to continue to know so little. Especially when you sit in front of the internet.
In fact, once I posted an explanation of evaporation and I was told here on the USMB they were tired of these "wild liberal theories". And I'm talking "evaporation".
What’s your point, dumbass? You just learn where rain comes from?

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

See what I mean?

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

So you agree that Obama's EPA water regulations was junk...

Check.

Oh, great. Finally, another whackadoodle climate change denier thread. Thank heavens for that. I was getting worried that people weren't talking about this anymore...

I don't recall anyone claiming the climate never changes. It's just that this snowstorm doesn't prove that man is causing the earth to get hotter.

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

See what I mean?
You don’t know what you mean. You parrot a propaganda pic and think you’re a scientist.

And you wonder why the teenager goes on a climate change rant last week and nobody cares?

Record snow, cold, slams northern U.S. Rockies with winter-like weather
by Reuters
Monday, 30 September 2019 08:55 GMT

http://news.trust.org/item/20190930083005-wffrp

Three feet of snow!!:113::113::abgg2q.jpg:
Stupid climate change...
It’s not supposed to do that because climate is 100% predictable according to progressives. :abgg2q.jpg:
1. A snowstorm is not climate. It's weather.

2. The unpredictability is part of the problem.

3. Derp!!!

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

No, the point is you haven't.

water_cycle_USGS.jpg

No, the point is you haven't.
You need to clarify if you even have a point to make.

Forum List

Back