Megyn Kelly debut on NBC- Putin interview!

Let's clarify something: THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF THAT RUSSIANS OR ANYBODY ELSE TRYING TO MESS UP OUR ELECTIONS. Mygan Kelly is on Clinton's payroll as far as I can see. She was, and is an idiot. Why Mygan, was it too common to only Megan? Unless her parents wanted her to be dyfferynt? No it is not all donwhil for her now there is always National Enquirer and similar sources where she will do just fine and make more money than all of us put together.

Well, she towed the line like a good parrot to the letter!

Putin put her in her place.

Oh yeah, and she looks coked up.

Oh! And Lies! "For the record" She's fulla shit.

She didn't look at all coked up. Tell me what "lies" she told, please. She asked the questions everyone wants answers to. But
Putin did what everyone expected he would do--he lied. And as he lied, he used some troll tactics to insult the interviewer. Funny how much he sounded like a Trump supporter. Huh.

Whatever came out of her mouth after "For the record" on the dub in.

Okay, call me if you decide to actually say anything.

OldLady She said "For the record, US intelligence has

concluded that Mr. Putin himself ordered the disruption of the

election"

Is this information verifiable? I highly doubt that. Seems to me something like

that would be top secret.

Sounds like :poop: to me.

Good show us the conclusion too, names places, persons, times, dates anything that would corroborate this invention. She's hoping to rattle Putin - but that is noting to happey in hyr lyfetime Mygan Kylly - what happend to Megan?

She didn't look at all coked up. Tell me what "lies" she told, please. She asked the questions everyone wants answers to. But
Putin did what everyone expected he would do--he lied. And as he lied, he used some troll tactics to insult the interviewer. Funny how much he sounded like a Trump supporter. Huh.

election"

Is this information verifiable? I highly doubt that.

That's more like it, Marion.

Some US intelligence did say that, though, didn't they? I don't know that anything they're saying could be "verified" to some people's satisfaction, though, because that's the only way to deny the Russians influenced our election. They ALL agree the Russians had their fingers in it and Russia being what it is, they find it hard to imagine that Putin wouldn't be aware of hacking by government employees. The hacking was done by government sites.

Thunder Mouth doesn't like the scenario of Russian meddling, because he has to be with winner because he's simply amazing and beloved by all. No help at all, folks. You get that? It is NOT a good reason to question their involvement. If Trump hadn't questioned it from the beginning, we probably wouldn't be wasting time and money on this investigation.

Not coked up, aye?

66z6At1g.png

RLw9L8Fg.png

election"

Some US intelligence did say that, though, didn't they? I don't know that anything they're saying could be "verified" to some people's satisfaction, though, because that's the only way to deny the Russians influenced our election. They ALL agree the Russians had their fingers in it and Russia being what it is, they find it hard to imagine that Putin wouldn't be aware of hacking by government employees. The hacking was done by government sites.

Thunder Mouth doesn't like the scenario of Russian meddling, because he has to be with winner because he's simply amazing and beloved by all. No help at all, folks. You get that? It is NOT a good reason to question their involvement. If Trump hadn't questioned it from the beginning, we probably wouldn't be wasting time and money on this investigation.

Some named US intelligence said that? I think not. :eusa_snooty:

Feel free to prove me wrong. :)

Proof proof proof.
Otherwise you lied that Putin lied.
What evidence do you or Mygyn have? Names, places, dates, Exactness. I am a little sick of Hillary's propaganda and her minions - elections are over and there is no going back.

Let's clarify something: THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF THAT RUSSIANS OR ANYBODY ELSE TRYING TO MESS UP OUR ELECTIONS. Mygan Kelly is on Clinton's payroll as far as I can see. She was, and is an idiot. Why Mygan, was it too common to only Megan? Unless her parents wanted her to be dyfferynt? No it is not all donwhil for her now there is always National Enquirer and similar sources where she will do just fine and make more money than all of us put together.
Remember your that opinion on 'proof' means nothing, Ika1953.

Let's see what Comey has to say on Thursday.

election"

:eusa_snooty: Go for it, Marion! Pout! Pout!!

election"

You have a quote of a named person in the intelligence community saying that

Putin himself ordered disruption

of

US election? Let's see it then Jakey.

That voice over method is completely unacceptable. We can assume that her voice over is NOT the same as the questions she asked at the time.

She is a wreck.

election"

You have a quote of a named person in the intelligence community saying that

Putin himself ordered disruption

of

US election? Let's see it then Jakey.
You are no one to call for proof, Marion, simple fact.

The statements by the DOJ, the intel agencies, the FBI, senators and congress people suffice for the likes of you.

Killer good remarks - well caught. As far as Kelly, all I see is a person who is creating self serving news, so that one day when she goes to TNT, ABC, CBS, she can command a higher pay on account of her "following". It is not courage to be stupid and to keep asking idiotic questions without any basis, without research. Pride goeth before the fall. This time she took on far more than she could chew., fell flat on her face and tried to impress us viewers with a phony smile

I'm going to guess it's all downhill from here for her.
Once the bitch signed on to NBC she hit rock bottom.
I'll NEVER watch her again!
That goes for millions of other previous viewers.

I am a voter and a tax payer - therefore my opinion means a lot more than Hillary's bribes. If you think there is any evidence of Mygyn being honest your view on the veracity of the media is touching. Sure that my views count.

You have been competently answered.

Your opinion is only that. If you have evidence, give it.

The interview was as expected when a thug leader is being interviewed you never get much if anything of substance from it. Kelly didn't do any better or worse than anyone else would have done in interviewing Putin.

I am a voter and a tax payer - therefore my opinion means a lot more than Hillary's bribes. If you think there is any evidence of Mygyn being honest your view on the veracity of the media is touching. Sure that my views count.
Nah, they are your opinions for yourself.

Forum List

Back