Mel Gibson's house unscathed by fire while those around him burn

Please point out where I stuttered kid, I'll be happy to clarify.

We are past your denials. And on to different excuses. Explain why you hate Christianity.

Staccato enough?
That's nice kid, have a nice night.

Ignorance is bliss. So you will rest well tonight. Try and put that little bit of knowledge I shoved down your throat out of your mind.

Lol, yes but you religious whackadoos don't.
I've forgotten more science than you have ever known. I'm a thirty plus year practicing engineer.

What do you do that makes you think so highly of yourself?
Lol, sin youve started bragging about yourself I'm gonna call it quits. My final comment is you know nothing about me, I have plenty of education and more real life experience than most of you RWNJs all added together.

Have a nice night.
Wrong you lack education as we have proven and you willfully maintain ignorance.
Ah, regained consciousness have you? Thanks anyway but unsolicited input is not required at this time.

Have a nice night.
Corrections not comments.

I'll state facts and correct your lies as ling as I like boy

We are past your denials. And on to different excuses. Explain why you hate Christianity.

Staccato enough?

Yeah you had a lot more to say...before I slapped you with facts :) Next time you think to slander a group by distorting history think back to this...and what Soupnazi630 did to you with simple history.

SPIRITUAL JUSTICE Mel Gibson’s house is unscathed. God must really...

God shines on those who speak the truth about the children of satan.

Great, another Nutzi loose at the USMB. This rabid, anti-Semitic mutt needs to be taken to the nearest vet and put down. Absent that, someone needs to throw a lighted dynamite stick with a short fuse and have Fido fetch it.
Been here LONG before you Anti White scum. I will be here LONG after you leave.

Staccato enough?

Yeah you had a lot more to say...before I slapped you with facts :) Next time you think to slander a group by distorting history think back to this...and what Soupnazi630 did to you with simple history.
Yeah yeah, sure sure.

Have a nice day.

Staccato enough?

Yeah yeah, sure sure.

Have a nice day.

Just remember your spanking. Either read a book or avoid the subject from here on out.

Staccato enough?

Yeah yeah, sure sure.

Have a nice day.

Just remember your spanking. Either read a book or avoid the subject from here on out.
Kid, you need to learn when to quit. I stopped playing with you children because I determined you are both too thoroughly indoctrinated to listen to reason. You and your buddy have proven beyond all doubt that the old saying about arguing with an idiot is true, I let you drag me down the "god" rathole and came up against the unshakable (and unsupported) beliefs of the fanatic. You dragged me down to your level and beat me with experience.

You are a very sick person.

650d4f9f6ecf34fa9588949d3d83b797.jpg

Staccato enough?

Yeah yeah, sure sure.

Have a nice day.

Kid, you need to learn when to quit. I stopped playing with you children because I determined you are both too thoroughly indoctrinated to listen to reason. You and your buddy have proven beyond all doubt that the old saying about arguing with an idiot is true, I let you drag me down the "god" rathole and came up against the unshakable (and unsupported) beliefs of the fanatic. You dragged me down to your level and beat me with experience.
Wrong.

All you have done is say unhh unnnh and repeat your self ad nauseum.

You then willfully and proudly state you will refuse to look at any information contradicting your view.

This all proves it is YOU who is indoctrinated and too cowardly to consider that your cherished beliefs are wrong.

They are and i posted a link proving you wrong.

You know it. You know you are out of your league and have been pwned but are too childish to admit it.

Forum List

Back