Melania calls for Americans to “reunite”…I say phuck that. Let’s go to war. Your thoughts?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Only pussified Republicans are pussified enough to call for peace after an event like yesterday’s….This is why I never ever ever identify as a Republican. Nobody with a backbone wants to be part of the spineless click.

Only pussified Republicans are pussified enough to call for peace after an event like yesterday’s….This is why I never ever ever identify as a Republican. Nobody with a backbone wants to be part of the spineless click.
It's clique

What is your point?

a martyr will die for you, a cult will die for their leader.
IMG_1537.jpeg

Reunite behind God and His righteousness and chose Jesus.

Stop sinning, stop reming unsaved and headed to hell

Way to go Melania. You do the sweet part, we have to hit knuckle-headed heathens hard.

BL; check out the Constitution party & also the Libertarian party USA. I would opine that the Constitution party is more stable/grounded than the LP USA.

People are pissed... if any of you anti Trumpers are of the mind to be happy about this you had better keep it to yourself awhile...

happy? no.

i'd much rather he croak by stroking out with a big mac shoved down his gullet whilst sitting on his gold plated toilet.

:blowpop:didn't donny compare himself to elvis?

I find these words are what to live by:

Matthew 22:37-39
New International Version

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

Reunite behind God and His righteousness and chose Jesus.

Stop sinning, stop reming unsaved and headed to hell

Way to go Melania. You do the sweet part, we have to hit knuckle-headed heathens hard.

So the man who cheated on numerous women, had children out of wedlock, cheated and stole, is the one chosen by God?? Too funny!

Do you really think a supreme being would choose Trump?

Forum List

Back