Member when all the sheep on the left mocked Romney about Russian threat?

I member. Do you member?

Now they mock when anyone suggests they arent.

Oh and of course use the race card. Luckily for them Putin has the right colored skin.

Member that?

Remember when the left had to deflect facts to keep their phony narratives afloat?

Oh hell, excuse me, THAT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!:Boom2:

I member. Do you member?

Oh and of course use the race card. Luckily for them Putin has the right colored skin.

Member that?

No actually I don't member. I did very much member when the entire right, every single member thereof with no exceptions, mocked Twitter. And I went back and quoted them.

Could you member some sample quotes or posts? Like I did? Member last week when I did that?

I member. Do you member?

Member that?

What we remember is how you people agreed with Romney until Trump came along and started treating Putin like his boyfriend.

Then you all ran to the other side of the boat. Like sheep. On a boat.

What I'm seeing is a lot of partisan bullshit from both sides here is the truth Putin and Russia had a hand in the e-mail hacking it is also true Romney was correct about Russia in 2012.

The rest of the story is that Barry Hussein lectured Romney about how wonderful the Russian government was. The bottom line is that the whole thing is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Yes, the Russians attempt to hack the U.S. and so do we try to gain information from Russia. What do you think CIA stands for? If there was a threat to democracy before the election why didn't Hussein do something and make it obvious? The short answer is that the whole Russian hacking deal is the last ditch effort by the dirty tricks democrats to de-legitimize the election and stir up their increasingly psychotic angry base.

Member when all the sheep on the left mocked Romney about Russian threat?

That's funny because "Romney" is a rather famous breed of sheep. Maybe the left felt Romney was about to pull the wool over their eyes?

Romney_Marsh_Sheep_in_New_Zealan.jpg

Why do I feel like Moonglow all of a sudden? :lmao:

I member. Do you member?

Member that?

No actually I don't member. I did very much member when the entire right, every single member thereof with no exceptions, mocked Twitter. And I went back and quoted them.

Could you member some sample quotes or posts? Like I did? Member last week when I did that?

Bh1IugvIQAAHMKM.jpg

Forum List

Back