Men in women's bathrooms

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

You come up with an answer yet, Wytch?

Still got nothing, huh wytchie?

Again, this is why I don't have any reason to answer your questions, you don't answer mine. My question is completely straight forward. Yet mostly you hide and once in a while you post a bunch of crap that doesn't remotely address the question

No public safety risks in cities with transgender anti-discrimination rules

Cool, now what if you answer the question? That you have a link saying it hasn't occurred to them doesn't address what I asked even if it's true. They So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

The same way they are stopped now. Why is this such a difficult concept for you? You claim to be so smart.

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Again, this is why I don't have any reason to answer your questions, you don't answer mine. My question is completely straight forward. Yet mostly you hide and once in a while you post a bunch of crap that doesn't remotely address the question

Cool, now what if you answer the question? That you have a link saying it hasn't occurred to them doesn't address what I asked even if it's true. They So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

The same way they are stopped now. Why is this such a difficult concept for you? You claim to be so smart.

Another non-answer. Which is what? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

The way they are stopped now is women notice masculine features, and in today's day and age, that includes spotting weirdos in a dress and heels, and then they point to the door and say "get the fuck out of here!". In your world, if they spot a man in their restroom, their first reaction will be fear of being sued if they even dare to question why he's there.

Because unless they walk in with an ID badge by some MD that is signing off that "this man is actually a woman", there will literally be no way for women to police. And besides, no man is ever a woman so the MD would be lying and via lying, could have his license to practice medicine revoked. A judge ordered Loretta Lynch's justices dept. recently not to deceive or mislead the public. Look for that to happen with doctors too, when women's safety is at stake. After all, Lynch herself evoked (in an attempt instead to protect men's access to areas behind doors marked women) the "Violence Against Women Act" in her fraudulent lawsuit against North Carolina. If a rape survivor finds herself in a situation where she is in a shower naked next to a strange man naked and is put back in that same scenario of feeling violated with no way to resist, that itself violates the Violence Against Women Act's intent.

Truth is it isn't about using which restroom. It is all about control and the war on women.

Well the end product certainly will be placing 17 million rape survivors right back in "those fun times" of being approached by a naked male with no way to defend herself against him in her most private of places (showers/bathrooms marked "women" outside)...nothing like exact circumstances to trigger an episode of PTSD. She'll get to choose between sanity or being sued. Nice Catch-22 for women Loretta Lynch.

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

What a vague article that makes endless irrelevant points and only concludes they didn't find evidence.

San Bernardino was categorized by the Clinton Administration as "workplace violence." You don't get the relevance, do you? Be honest. I bet you don't. Bet there being a figure of speech. I'd never actually bet with you again since you Welshed on the last one ...

Another non-answer. Which is what? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

How are they stopped in places with no trans friendly laws?

They are stopped the same way as that.

And since you're the one stopping people from using facilities, what are you going to do with manly looking women, Kaz?

You've said this lie before. Show where in Charlotte or other places it's required that transgenders look like the opposite sex.

And since you're the one stopping people from using facilities, what are you going to do with manly looking women, Kaz?

I am? Where did I do that? As for manly looking women, you need to take it up with the owner of the bathroom you want to use. It's up to them, not me

You've said this lie before. Show where in Charlotte or other places it's required that transgenders look like the opposite sex.

A man walking into a restroom, presenting as a man could be "stopped". Careful you're not trying to "stop" an ugly or manly looking woman though...potential lawsuit.

Anyone going into any restroom intending to do any harassing of any patron is already against the law.

A man walking into a restroom, presenting as a man could be "stopped". Careful you're not trying to "stop" an ugly or manly looking woman though...potential lawsuit.

Anyone going into any restroom intending to do any harassing of any patron is already against the law.

Gotcha, child molesters won't go into a girl's restroom without being an actual transgender because that would be "against the law." LOL, a child molester certainly wouldn't do that then. So wouldn't it be simpler to just make molesting children against the law since you think child molesters won't break the law? Oh wait, we did. So why doesn't it work then?

And any man going into a woman's bathroom could scream lawsuit, that's the point, simpleton

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

more likely denny hastart was in the bathroom with someone's son, toon. :cuckoo:

as to springsteen, he'd defend *your* right to free speech no matter how stupid you are.

but then again, he has a brain, you don't.

Gotcha, child molesters won't go into a girl's restroom without being an actual transgender because that would be "against the law." LOL, a child molester certainly wouldn't do that then. So wouldn't it be simpler to just make molesting children against the law since you think child molesters won't break the law? Oh wait, we did. So why doesn't it work then?

And any man going into a woman's bathroom could scream lawsuit, that's the point, simpleton

If that's what you got out of what I said, you're even less bright than I've given you credit for.

Child molesters obviously don't much care about the law...which proves my point about these anti trans laws, not yours.

If that's what you got out of what I said, you're even less bright than I've given you credit for.

Child molesters obviously don't much care about the law...which proves my point about these anti trans laws, not yours.

That you could stop a child molester before and now you can't proves YOUR point?

:wtf:

That you could stop a child molester before and now you can't proves YOUR point?

Allowing trans people to use the bathroom of the gender they transitioning to does not change anything regarding "child molesters" or anyone harassing anyone else in a restroom. Those things remain against the law.

Allowing trans people to use the bathroom of the gender they transitioning to does not change anything regarding "child molesters" or anyone harassing anyone else in a restroom. Those things remain against the law.

There is nothing in the law that allows you to stop anyone who says they were born a woman. That is the point of the question you keep evading. What stops a child molester from getting up and walking into a girls bathroom? Before you could say WTF, you're a guy. You can't say that now. You still don't grasp the question, do you?

To quote Seawytch: "Child molesters obviously don't much care about the law"

There is nothing in the law that allows you to stop anyone who says they were born a woman. That is the point of the question you keep evading. What stops a child molester from getting up and walking into a girls bathroom? Before you could say WTF, you're a guy. You can't say that now. You still don't grasp the question, do you?
It really is a futile argument... If a male child molester wanted to hide in a girls restroom he would just go in when nobody was looking... or he would wear a dress and wig and cover his face in a scarf, or another of dozens of sneaky shit criminals do to break the law. I asked before what prevents a male molester from going into the little boys room? As parents it is smart, regardless of any transgender law, to teach their kids not to go into a public restroom all alone.

This "safety" argument of yours is not realistic and a distraction from the issue at hand. There are stronger ones to use like privacy rights that you should be focusing on...

Truth is it isn't about using which restroom. It is all about control and the war on women.

Well the end product certainly will be placing 17 million rape survivors right back in "those fun times" of being approached by a naked male with no way to defend herself against him in her most private of places (showers/bathrooms marked "women" outside)...nothing like exact circumstances to trigger an episode of PTSD. She'll get to choose between sanity or being sued. Nice Catch-22 for women Loretta Lynch.

I am not sure if it will be that dramatic but why take a chance? Or more to the point why are the feeling of a Tranny put above those of women who just want some space from men?

I am not sure if it will be that dramatic but why take a chance? Or more to the point why are the feeling of a Tranny put above those of women who just want some space from men?
Because those trannys are considered in the same class as the women you speak of who want space from men, by themselves and their supports. This the argument of what is a transgender. I feel like a broken record

So . . . why can't they go in the men's room then?

Forum List

Back