Men in women's bathrooms

Truth is it isn't about using which restroom. It is all about control and the war on women.

Well the end product certainly will be placing 17 million rape survivors right back in "those fun times" of being approached by a naked male with no way to defend herself against him in her most private of places (showers/bathrooms marked "women" outside)...nothing like exact circumstances to trigger an episode of PTSD. She'll get to choose between sanity or being sued. Nice Catch-22 for women Loretta Lynch.

I am not sure if it will be that dramatic but why take a chance? Or more to the point why are the feeling of a Tranny put above those of women who just want some space from men?
Because those trannys are considered in the same class as the women you speak of who want space from men, by themselves and their supports. This the argument of what is a transgender. I feel like a broken record

They aren't women though.

Truth is it isn't about using which restroom. It is all about control and the war on women.

Well the end product certainly will be placing 17 million rape survivors right back in "those fun times" of being approached by a naked male with no way to defend herself against him in her most private of places (showers/bathrooms marked "women" outside)...nothing like exact circumstances to trigger an episode of PTSD. She'll get to choose between sanity or being sued. Nice Catch-22 for women Loretta Lynch.

I am not sure if it will be that dramatic but why take a chance? Or more to the point why are the feeling of a Tranny put above those of women who just want some space from men?
Because those trannys are considered in the same class as the women you speak of who want space from men, by themselves and their supports. This the argument of what is a transgender. I feel like a broken record

Trannys are not women? And the left says that the right hates science. By what scientific definition is a tranny, whether they have had reconstructive surgery or not, is not a man? They even say they are MEN that identify as WOMEN.

You'd consider them woman enough to use the w restroom if they chopped off their weenise right?

You'd consider them woman enough to use the w restroom if they chopped off their weenise right?

Even then, they aren't REAL women. I would just be humoring them at that point. :D Did you forget the anatomy pictures I posted earlier in the thread?

Even then, they aren't REAL women. I would just be humoring them at that point. :D Did you forget the anatomy pictures I posted earlier in the thread?

Maybe the penalty for a non-transgender being caught in the wrong bathroom could be to chop off their weenie

Trannys are not women? And the left says that the right hates science. By what scientific definition is a tranny, whether they have had reconstructive surgery or not, is not a man? They even say they are MEN that identify as WOMEN.
I never said they were a woman.

I agree that they are not and never will be the same as a natural born women. But it is what they identify with and it is a lifestyle and identity that they have taken. I could ask, what is the difference between having a flap of skin and not having a flap of skin?? It just goes to the fact that there are qualifying and measurable standards that people are willing to accept. Yours is genitals, i think many would agree... The far left says its simple identity... I think the solution is somewhere in the middle.

If that's what you got out of what I said, you're even less bright than I've given you credit for.

Child molesters obviously don't much care about the law...which proves my point about these anti trans laws, not yours.

True, they don't care about the law. Talking points got you this far, but what they're telling you, and thats why you blindly repeating the same thing is, one more step, you can do it... if they're caught, lefties are enabling them to walk away by claiming they are trans and law can't do shit about it.

You can keep saying "proves my point" all day long, and it still doesn't. You just lying to yourself.

I agree that they are not and never will be the same as a natural born women. But it is what they identify with and it is a lifestyle and identity that they have taken. I could ask, what is the difference between having a flap of skin and not having a flap of skin?? It just goes to the fact that there are qualifying and measurable standards that people are willing to accept. Yours is genitals, i think many would agree... The far left says its simple identity... I think the solution is somewhere in the middle.

I identify as an NFL linebacker. I demand to play professional football!

Please go try out and please have somebody video tape it :)

If that's what you got out of what I said, you're even less bright than I've given you credit for.

Child molesters obviously don't much care about the law...which proves my point about these anti trans laws, not yours.

True, they don't care about the law. ... if they're caught, lefties are enabling them to walk away by claiming they are trans and law can't do shit about it.

You can keep saying "proves my point" all day long, and it still doesn't. You just lying to yourself.

Can you imagine one of the 17 million rape survivors having the PTSD tape running in their heads with a given trigger...of being vulnerable, with a strange man forcing himself on her, in a situation where she was completely unable to protect herself. Then, fast forward, she's standing in a shower in a locker room marked "women" outside the door...and up next to her in a shower steps a naked man. She can't scream. She can't ask him to leave. She can't throw him out. And if she tries to protect herself as the old tapes start playing in her head again, she has her hands bound behind her back and duct tape over her mouth from the fear that she'll be sued and lose everything she owns because she tried to protect herself..

Please go try out and please have somebody video tape it :)

Are you mocking my identity? :eusa_naughty: I don't need to try out because I identify as a pro football player. Don't oppress me and my identity!

A man walking into a restroom, presenting as a man could be "stopped". Careful you're not trying to "stop" an ugly or manly looking woman though...potential lawsuit.

Anyone going into any restroom intending to do any harassing of any patron is already against the law.

Gotcha, child molesters won't go into a girl's restroom without being an actual transgender because that would be "against the law." LOL, a child molester certainly wouldn't do that then. So wouldn't it be simpler to just make molesting children against the law since you think child molesters won't break the law? Oh wait, we did. So why doesn't it work then?

And any man going into a woman's bathroom could scream lawsuit, that's the point, simpleton

That you could stop a child molester before and now you can't proves YOUR point?

:wtf:

Allowing trans people to use the bathroom of the gender they transitioning to does not change anything regarding "child molesters" or anyone harassing anyone else in a restroom. Those things remain against the law.

So . . . why can't they go in the men's room then?

Because they aren't men. They don't present as men, don't act like men, don't feel like men. Do you really think she should be required to use the men's room?

kw2.jpg

RWNJs passing stupid laws do.

Gotcha, child molesters won't go into a girl's restroom without being an actual transgender because that would be "against the law." LOL, a child molester certainly wouldn't do that then. So wouldn't it be simpler to just make molesting children against the law since you think child molesters won't break the law? Oh wait, we did. So why doesn't it work then?

And any man going into a woman's bathroom could scream lawsuit, that's the point, simpleton

That you could stop a child molester before and now you can't proves YOUR point?

Allowing trans people to use the bathroom of the gender they transitioning to does not change anything regarding "child molesters" or anyone harassing anyone else in a restroom. Those things remain against the law.

Because they aren't men. They don't present as men, don't act like men, don't feel like men. Do you really think she should be required to use the men's room?

kw2.jpg

Again you're hiding from the question and repeating your mantra that we're talking about transgenders when were're not. There is nothing in the law that allows you say anything to any man who walks into a middle school girl's bathroom. There is no provision beyond self certification, which gives them the power of a threat of a lawsuit, which gives sexual predators wide access to little girls. Nice job on that, you must be so proud

kw2.jpg

They are men.

kw2.jpg

Shall I post the anatomy chart for you since you seem confused?

kw2.jpg

Again you're hiding from the question and repeating your mantra that we're talking about transgenders when were're not. There is nothing in the law that allows you say anything to any man who walks into a middle school girl's bathroom. There is no provision beyond self certification, which gives them the power of a threat of a lawsuit, which gives sexual predators wide access to little girls. Nice job on that, you must be so proud

That's still a dude. Wide massive lower bumpy jaw, pronounced brow ridge, adam's apple...heavier bone structure in the face in general. If he stepped up next to a rape survivor in a shower area behind a door marked "women" she'd feel helpless to protect herself (again). Let alone as you say, any man who self-diagnoses standing next to her there. And the vast majority of these dudes playing pretend look HIDEOUS. They look potentially more frightening to a woman survivor than a regular guy; and mainly so because their halfling status is a visible advertisement "Lady, I ain't right in the head"....

So to recap, rape survivor, in shower naked, next to man who walks up, sporting obvious mental illness, and she, legally duct-taped from resisting that situation. 17 million vs a tiny population of delusional men. And Seawytch and her Cult fancy this too will be a legal victory for them.

...I got news for them....ain't gonna happen.

kw2.jpg

That's still a dude. Wide massive lower bumpy jaw, pronounced brow ridge, adam's apple...heavier bone structure in the face in general. If he stepped up next to a rape survivor in a shower area behind a door marked "women" she'd feel helpless to protect herself (again). Let alone as you say, any man who self-diagnoses standing next to her there. And the vast majority of these dudes playing pretend look HIDEOUS. They look potentially more frightening to a woman survivor than a regular guy; and mainly so because their halfling status is a visible advertisement "Lady, I ain't right in the head"....

So to recap, rape survivor, in shower naked, next to man who walks up, sporting obvious mental illness, and she, legally duct-taped from resisting that situation. 17 million vs a tiny population of delusional men. And Seawytch and her Cult fancy this too will be a legal victory for them.

...I got news for them....ain't gonna happen.

What does that have to do with me? I think it's up to business owners who uses their bathrooms

Forum List

Back