Men in women's bathrooms

Point taken, you are standing up for rape victims, I can understand that... How do you think a rape victim would feel about walking into a bathroom or locker room and seeing this girl? Is that what you think should happen?

View attachment 75187

This is the result of your "ideology." If it weren't for your PC crap, these people would not be looking like this.
Not to mention the fact that most don't look like that, and that if face to face with the person in the pic, you'd still know. Pics off the net are one thing, having them stand next to you is completely another.

Those are professional photos. Professional photos are always edited.
Do you know any transexuals? Ever met one?

You can usually tell. It's not all that hard to tell. Like I said, hands and feet are dead giveaways, and there is usually something "odd looking" about them. Something just doesn't seem right.

Why, have you been bamboozled before? The only I time I couldn't tell was in professional photos which are always edited and air brushed.

I actually know a lot of transgendered people, as well as transsexuals, cross-dressers, and all shades in-between. I have only met one whose birth sex wasn't immediately obvious on looking at him/her, and that was because he/she was utterly androgynous, and really didn't look much like either. He/she could have told me he/she was an alien from the Klaatu Nebula, and it would have been just as believable.

Out of curiosity... Do you think undressing in a locker room next to a gay guy is an invasion of your privacy?

If I choose to enter a locker room with the sign on the door "Men", I have been given adequate notice that my right to privacy is limited by that sign.

That is why the sign exists in the first place.
Understandable. Do you understand the counter arguement that by your proposal it causes a threat to transgenders? By putting people who look and act like ladies in the men's room and vice versa causes universal feelings of discomfort and invasion of privacy as well?

But you don't care about the women and little girls comfort at all, do you?
Of course I care about women and children... Either way a transexual is going to make uneducated and bigoted men, women, and children uncomfortable. Whether it be a girl that looks like a dude in the ladies room or if its a guy that looks like a girl in the ladies room or vice versa in the mens room. Don't you agree?

Why do you say "bigoted?" You think if a woman feels uncomfortable sharing her bathroom with a man means she is a bigot? I don't think you really know what that word means. Lol. The more you throw it out there, the less "impact" it really has. You know?

Hey, someone wants to call me a bigot for not wanting his XY-bearing ass in the same bathroom with me? Go for it, but say it as you're heading back out the frigging door, nutjob.

I'm a true blue Democrat through and through. It's called self awareness...look into it, hack. :lol:

It's not called "self-awareness" it's called being full of hate. That is why you are a "true blue Democrat". You hate that other people are free. You hate that other people have choice. You hate that you can't control others. And most of all, you hate heterosexuals. You are full of hate.

The hate is coming from conservatives. Conservatives are big on majority rights but not minority rights.

How does allowing a transgendered person to pee in peace, impact on other peoples' rights?

Once and for all, transgendered people are not whipping out their dicks in front of women and girls. They're not disrobing in public. They're just going in and using the bathroom, just like the rest of us.

This is another conservative fear mongering attack on minority rights.

My privacy is not, and never will be, YOUR "right", sweetie, so spare me the Selma-march buzzwords.

Not just recommending, sadly. Some of these children are having their puberty delayed. Puberty, the very process that results in a great many kids abandoning earlier notions that they might ID with the opposite gender. Interesting, isn't it?

Not to mention that drugging a child with powerful hormones results in a delay in brain and bone development; and that child under such a powerful mind-altering influence cannot of his own mind "decide which gender he wants to be" when that decision is already 3/4 of the way made for him by the prescribing MD & consenting parents (all of which belong in prison for child abuse).

I don't think I agree with imprisoning them. I think some of them think they are doing the right thing. It is inadvertent abuse, IMO.
Like someone else posted on another thread, there are other disorders very similar to transgenderism, such as people who want to cut off one of their limbs or people who want to be blind. Would we cut off their limbs and blind them to satisfy these delusions? No, we would not. We would think that is a horrible and macabre treatment for someone who is obviously delusional.
If somebody had a fear of hair do you think it would be absurd to cut off their hair? If somebody was scared of enclosed spaces would you lock them in an elevator? For some, facing their fear and learning how to cope is effective, for others with extreme cases of dysphoria and phobias, the best course is to contain the fear through providing a safer more comfortable environment for them.

And what of the females who may have fear of men sharing their bathrooms for VARIOUS reasons? They don't count? Only this very small portion of people matter to you? Their comfort and feelings of security outweigh others?

You aren't answering the questions honestly or logically.
Liberals have been waging a very wicked war on women for over a century now. Are you really surprised that the concern's of women don't matter in the minds of liberals?

Only if their "concern" is to kill their unborn babies. Otherwise, it's "shut up and sit down, bitch, until we need your vote".

1. How does allowing a transgendered person to pee in peace, impact on other peoples' rights?

2. Once and for all, transgendered people are not whipping out their dicks in front of women and girls. They're not disrobing in public. They're just going in and using the bathroom, just like the rest of us.

1. What is "transgender"? I'm familiar with only men and women. For instance, I've never seen a "transgender" sign outside a bathroom. Only "men" or "women". Oh, and be very specific when you define what you mean by "transgender".

2. What happens when men playing pretend ("transgender") DO whip out their dicks in showers, dormitories and locker rooms in front of women? (this isn't just about rooms marked "women" with just toilets you know)

Also (bonus question) how do we identify "transgenders"? Do they have a badge or ID signed off by an MD? Or are they just self-diagnosed? And if self-diagnosed, how again do we tell them apart from imposters who just want to get in to creep on women and girls?
1. What is "transgender"? I'm familiar with only men and women. For instance, I've never seen a "transgender" sign outside a bathroom. Only "men" or "women". Oh, and be very specific when you define what you mean by "transgender".
A transgender is somebody whose gender identity is that which is opposite of the sex on their birth certificate

2. What happens when men playing pretend ("transgender") DO whip out their dicks in showers, dormitories and locker rooms in front of women? (this isn't just about rooms marked "women" with just toilets you know)
They get arrested

Also (bonus question) how do we identify "transgenders"? Do they have a badge or ID signed off by an MD? Or are they just self-diagnosed? And if self-diagnosed, how again do we tell them apart from imposters who just want to get in to creep on women and girls?
Common sense. Transgenders look and live the lifestyle as the gender that they identify with. Creeps are creeps, it was either you or pops that made the case that Hate Crime legislature was all that was needed to protect transgenders. Well there are laws about harassment and abuse as well which are there to prevent and provide consequences for bathroom abusers.

There is and will be more real harm being caused to transgenders if they are forced to use the opposite bathroom as their identity. To see a "T-girl" or "T-boy" go into the opposite bathroom makes everybody feel uncomfortable and causes harassment. This can be reduced if Transgenders use the bathroom that they identify with, which many are already doing without significant incidents.

There is already abuse happening in bathrooms. Creepy men can sneak in and break the law, they can dress up right now and sneak in. I do not believe that these incidents will increase if Transgenders are allowed to use the restroom of their identity.

Why don't you explain to us what it "feels" like to "feel" like a man or a woman? I'd be interested in hearing that.
I have no clue. I was born a male and have always felt like a male. Thinking about what Transgenders feel totally weirds me out, so I don't understand... nor do I expect you to understand. I do however listen to their stories and a sympathize for the tremendous struggles they go through, and I support creating a safer more accepting environment for everybody... Women and children included.

All people suffering from mental illness go through a difficult time coping with it.

Yeah, it's like it's an illness or something. Who knew being sick was inconvenient?

They aren't women though.

Trannys are not women? And the left says that the right hates science. By what scientific definition is a tranny, whether they have had reconstructive surgery or not, is not a man? They even say they are MEN that identify as WOMEN.
I never said they were a woman.
You'd consider them woman enough to use the w restroom if they chopped off their weenise right?

Even then, they aren't REAL women. I would just be humoring them at that point. :D Did you forget the anatomy pictures I posted earlier in the thread?
I agree that they are not and never will be the same as a natural born women. But it is what they identify with and it is a lifestyle and identity that they have taken. I could ask, what is the difference between having a flap of skin and not having a flap of skin?? It just goes to the fact that there are qualifying and measurable standards that people are willing to accept. Yours is genitals, i think many would agree... The far left says its simple identity... I think the solution is somewhere in the middle.

I identify as an NFL linebacker. I demand to play professional football!
Please go try out and please have somebody video tape it :)

Are you mocking my identity? :eusa_naughty: I don't need to try out because I identify as a pro football player. Don't oppress me and my identity!

What's your name? Sam, Mike, or Will? (I hope you get the reference)

I wear a T-shirt and jeans sometimes. I don't feel any different than I do on any other day. It's not "torture" for me to wear a T-shirt and jeans.

It's a lot more torturous to wear the "woman" clothes these trans men always seem to lust after. Does anyone else think there's a connection between how bloody uncomfortable female clothes are and how many clothing designers are gay men?

Haha! Did you just fail to read the entire post properly? It's the LIBERAL idiots protesting at Trump rally's causing the violence. If they stayed the frick home where they belong (or better yet - got a job), you wouldn't see any violence at a Trump rally. As usual, it is all coming from the left. It's called reading comprehension Slade.

Of course, if they got jobs, and actually contributed their fair share to the economy and to society as a whole, the vast majority of them would no longer be liberals.

They certainly wouldn't have time for all these protests.

Just reading another thread and I was thinking, it would be nice to have bigger boobs. I'm sure I'd look MUCH sexier in a bathing suit with big giant boobies (as long as they didn't look so fake). However, I am not so obsessed with having big boobs that I would have myself sliced and diced and risk infection or being ill or in pain over it. I have learned to accept that I don't have big boobs, and I'm perfectly satisfied with my body the way it is and the way it was meant to be. :)

Apparently, you could save time and just declare that you identify as Dolly Parton.

What punishment would you recommend for an MD who amputated a patient's healthy arm or leg because that patient "always felt like an amputee" from their earliest memory? I'd send them to prison. But I guess that's just me?
If the patients arm is causing them mental or physical harm and after extensive analysis it is determined that removing the arm is in the best interest of the patients health then it should be acceptable.

So, just to be clear....you believe that if a patient is hallucinating that their fully functional, completely normal arm somehow "doesn't belong attached to them", then it's perfectly "ethical" for a doctor to surgically amputate it; creating a permanent unnecessary lifelong disability in a patient?

OK, so your cult is certifiable. Stark raving insane. Glad we got that cleared up. From now on, all your opinions and observations will be filtered through what you just said.

This is an actual body dysmorphic disorder, known as apotemnophilia, the desire to be an amputee. Noticeably, it is not treated with amputation of body parts.

Liberals would have to understand what "tolerance" actually means before they could show any, and you KNOW what a problem they have with the definitions of tricky words . . . you know, like "is". Remember how much trouble they had with THAT one?

So that's what's causing America's mental health crisis...

The fact that liberals are dangerously stupid lunatics? Yup, that'd be it.

They are trying to "normalize" transgenderism because they don't like the stigmata associated with mental illness. There are certainly different degrees of mental illness. Some mentally ill people can function pretty well in society and be completely functional. I don't suggest we lock them all away. I don't think feeding their delusions and slicing up their healthy and normally functioning bodies is a good idea either though!

Well, I hate to say it, but to a certain extent, mental illness SHOULD be stigmatized. Not that the sufferers shouldn't be treated with concern and compassion, but you do them no favors by trying to pretend their illness is just "alternative", rather than something bad in their lives that should be fixed if at all possible, and managed if it can't be fixed.

They are trying to "normalize" transgenderism because they don't like the stigmata associated with mental illness. There are certainly different degrees of mental illness. Some mentally ill people can function pretty well in society and be completely functional. I don't suggest we lock them all away. I don't think feeding their delusions and slicing up their healthy and normally functioning bodies is a good idea either though!
I didn't say "all". I said the ones who are so intractable that the best therapy leaves them still unable to cope with reality. I'm of the opinion that 99% of "transgenders" could be led back to love the sex they are with the proper therapeutic approach.

You're a former horse breeder living in a town with 1000 people in the middle of no where. Why would your opinion about transgender people have the slightest factual relevance to well, anyone?

Even you? You can't even claim 'dad taught me', as he was a geologist. You literally have no relevant experience, no basis of knowledge, you don't even know what a transgender woman is.

Why would we give a shit about your opinion?

Because it's not an opinion; it's a statement of reality. And reality is still reality regardless of where it's located.

Not just recommending, sadly. Some of these children are having their puberty delayed. Puberty, the very process that results in a great many kids abandoning earlier notions that they might ID with the opposite gender. Interesting, isn't it?

Not to mention that drugging a child with powerful hormones results in a delay in brain and bone development; and that child under such a powerful mind-altering influence cannot of his own mind "decide which gender he wants to be" when that decision is already 3/4 of the way made for him by the prescribing MD & consenting parents (all of which belong in prison for child abuse).

I don't think I agree with imprisoning them. I think some of them think they are doing the right thing. It is inadvertent abuse, IMO.
Like someone else posted on another thread, there are other disorders very similar to transgenderism, such as people who want to cut off one of their limbs or people who want to be blind. Would we cut off their limbs and blind them to satisfy these delusions? No, we would not. We would think that is a horrible and macabre treatment for someone who is obviously delusional.

What punishment would you recommend for an MD who amputated a patient's healthy arm or leg because that patient "always felt like an amputee" from their earliest memory? I'd send them to prison. But I guess that's just me?
If the patients arm is causing them mental or physical harm and after extensive analysis it is determined that removing the arm is in the best interest of the patients health then it should be acceptable.

Yanno... my brain causes me both mental and physical pain (one from anxiety, the other from migraines). Should I go find the nearest guillotine and have someone chop my head off? You know, for my best interests?

Last edited:
What does "male" and "female" even feel like?

May I hazard a guess?

If you've ever gotten kicked clean in the nuts, then you truly know what male feels like.

If you've ever felt the unfathomable pain of child birth, that's what it feels like to be a female.

Well, I've never had testicles, so that's out. I would like to point out that women have body parts that are that sensitive; we're just not dumb enough to wear them on the outside where they can get kicked. :funnyface:

I have three children, and as much as I love them, I honestly have to say that I hope the epitome of my femininity isn't pain so intense it requires a spinal block. Just saying . . .

I will say that I think having gallstones was worse, but that may just be because it was utterly pointless, in the sense that it didn't produce anything useful or desirable.

Because they aren't men. They don't present as men, don't act like men, don't feel like men. Do you really think she should be required to use the men's room?

kw2.jpg

RWNJs passing stupid laws do.

Is this pic your best argument? You could've post one that show below the waist, oh, there are hardly any that shows show his size 11 feet, bony knees, no hips and no ass, two by four has more curves.

I'm wondering is his father proud of his success? I guess he approves this, thinking that it's still better to have straight "daughter" then gay son. :D

Forum List

Back