Men in women's bathrooms

It's a lot more torturous to wear the "woman" clothes these trans men always seem to lust after. Does anyone else think there's a connection between how bloody uncomfortable female clothes are and how many clothing designers are gay men?

It's certainly something my wife has brought up on a number of occasions, the connection between how impractical and uncomfortable women's clothing tends to be, and the fact that the clothing design industry is dominated by openly-misogynistic homosexual men.

Let us discuss, for a moment, how women have to carry their belongings in purses - which I, for one, lose all the time - because women's clothing rarely has functional pockets, because it's assumed that we're going to carry purses.

There's some circular "logic" for you.

Because they aren't men. They don't present as men, don't act like men, don't feel like men. Do you really think she should be required to use the men's room?

kw2.jpg

RWNJs passing stupid laws do.

Is this pic your best argument? You could've post one that show below the waist, oh, there are hardly any that shows show his size 11 feet, bony knees, no hips and no ass, two by four has more curves.

You want a more revealing picture of her? Okay.

kylan03.png

That better for you? The stupid laws you RWNJs are passing would require she use the men's room. Brilliant, right? They would also require this guy use the women's room.

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Even more brilliant, don't you think?

I'm wondering is his father proud of his success? I guess he approves this, thinking that it's still better to have straight "daughter" then gay son. :D

More like it's better to have a live daughter than a dead son...

Not that encouraging them to mutilate their bodies does a damned thing to improve the suicide rate, apparently. But you lefties keep right on making excuses for your shitheel parenting. It's what you do best, right?

We really do need to create legislation making it a criminal act to support and exploit mental illness rather than getting these tormented souls the treatment they so desperately need. Some highlights from the article:
  • Yes, we really do live in a nation in which our government tells us girls and boys should be able to share restrooms and locker rooms. We really do live in a culture that values transgender rights over basic morality and children’s safety.
  • But the very hard reality in this topsy-turvy world is that transgender people are hundreds of times more likely to attempt suicide than the general U.S. population. And what does our enlightened culture do about this very sad statistic? Well, we make it easier for people to transition to this sad and depressing lifestyle. Helping them struggle down the hard road of facing reality is just too judgmental; it’s better to let them move into a make-believe life in which they face a 4-in-10 chance of attempting suicide.
  • My father gave in to his make-believe transgender impulses and became Becky. He’d spent most of his life dreaming of making that transition. When he finally left his family and got what he’d long desired, he still wasn’t fulfilled.
  • He considered suicide, but, thankfully, resisted. But later, pumped full of unnatural hormones and chemicals and adorned in women’s clothing, he died a sad, confused, forgetful, and regretful old man.
  • My father was the one who had entered another dimension, a make-believe dimension. And rather than returning to the real world, he wanted the real world to accommodate his make-believe world.
My Dad Was Transgender. Why I Still Think Gender Can’t Be Changed.

Because they aren't men. They don't present as men, don't act like men, don't feel like men. Do you really think she should be required to use the men's room?

kw2.jpg

Is this pic your best argument? You could've post one that show below the waist, oh, there are hardly any that shows show his size 11 feet, bony knees, no hips and no ass, two by four has more curves.

kylan03.png

That better for you? The stupid laws you RWNJs are passing would require she use the men's room. Brilliant, right? They would also require this guy use the women's room.

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm wondering is his father proud of his success? I guess he approves this, thinking that it's still better to have straight "daughter" then gay son. :D

Not that encouraging them to mutilate their bodies does a damned thing to improve the suicide rate, apparently. But you lefties keep right on making excuses for your shitheel parenting. It's what you do best, right?

What does the foremost mental health organization in our county recommend?

Actually, what would improve the suicide rate is if transphobic assholes stopped being transphobic assholes.

I just want everyone to know that the State of Maine is NOT involved in the counter-suit against the government regarding transgender bathrooms. The Governor has joined the Texas suit as an individual. It was incorrectly reported on the evening news that Maine was involved. It is not. Maine is following its own Supreme Court ruling from 2014 that transgender students are allowed to use the facility they identify with.

You may have seen it but you obviously didn't look. Regardless of what gender she was born, you cannot tell she's not always been a woman and yet these silly RWNJ laws would require she use the men's room. That make sense to you?

Whatever h'orsh'/it may look like, h'orsh'/it is not a woman, but a mutilated man, and as such, has no business being in the women's restroom.
========
What if the trannie has had bottom surger and now sports a vagina or vice verse has a penis now?

You may have seen it but you obviously didn't look. Regardless of what gender she was born, you cannot tell she's not always been a woman and yet these silly RWNJ laws would require she use the men's room. That make sense to you?

Whatever h'orsh'/it may look like, h'orsh'/it is not a woman, but a mutilated man, and as such, has no business being in the women's restroom.
========
What if the trannie has had bottom surger [sic] and now sports a vagina or vice verse [sic] has a penis now?

It makes no difference. No amount of chemical and/or surgical mutilation ever has or ever will turn a man into a woman, or vice versa.

kw2.jpg

kylan03.png

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Actually, what would improve the suicide rate is if transphobic assholes stopped being transphobic assholes.

Nice try, and I'm sure that lie will comfort you in your utter failure to wish reality into what you want, but the most prominent studies on the subject are conducted in places like Sweden, where most of the country is delusional on the subject.

Actually, what would improve the suicide rates is if medical science figured out how to give leftists functioning brains.

kw2.jpg

kylan03.png

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

You want photos of reconstructed noses as well?

It's cosmetic surgery. And that's all.

The dude on the top will never have children and the ugly chick on the bottom will never father a child.
Isn't it remarkable how Whytchy is incapable of accepting reality? The facts that she refers to a man as "her" and a woman as "him" tells you everything you need to know about her mental state.

People like these are in charge of our California schools.

Notice that leftist ogre cannot possibly have a response to the teacher, only she can do in leftist fashion is to yell "BIGOT" at people.

They recommend that liberal assholes like you accept the fact that a person who believes they are something they are not is suffering from a very serious mental illness...

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Actually, what would improve the suicide rate is if hateful liberals like you would stop exploiting these people and cheering them on to both mutilate and kill themselves.

Notice that leftist ogre cannot possibly have a response to the teacher, only she can do in leftist fashion is to yell "BIGOT" at people.

Typical liberal ogre. As horribly ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. Incapable of accepting that she is wrong and when challenged on her disturbed view, immediately resorts to anger and intimidation (and would have attempted to resort to violence had there been no witnesses).

Typical liberal ogre. As horribly ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. Incapable of accepting that she is wrong and when challenged on her disturbed view, immediately resorts to anger and intimidation (and would have attempted to resort to violence had there been no witnesses).

I believe there is good reason she's still a "Ms."

kw2.jpg

kylan03.png

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Nice try, and I'm sure that lie will comfort you in your utter failure to wish reality into what you want, but the most prominent studies on the subject are conducted in places like Sweden, where most of the country is delusional on the subject.

Actually, what would improve the suicide rates is if medical science figured out how to give leftists functioning brains.

Unlike you and your other transphobic brethren, I can support my claim.

Transgender people with strong support were 82% less likely to attempt suicide than those without support. Transgender youth whose parents reject their gender identity are 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than transgender youth who are supported by their parents.

You can have a live daughter or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

They recommend that liberal assholes like you accept the fact that a person who believes they are something they are not is suffering from a very serious mental illness...

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Actually, what would improve the suicide rate is if hateful liberals like you would stop exploiting these people and cheering them on to both mutilate and kill themselves.

Puppy, one homophobic and transphobic doctor does not a major mental health organization make. What does the APA say on the matter, Puppy?

Transgender people with strong support were 82% less likely to attempt suicide than those without support. Transgender youth whose parents reject their gender identity are 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than transgender youth who are supported by their parents.

Are they attempting suicides because they're not accepted by parents or society or because they realize they can't actually get what they want.

By the way, suicide rates in mental asylums are very low.

Are they attempting suicides because they're not accepted by parents or society or because they realize they can't actually get what they want.

By the way, suicide rates in mental asylums are very low.

Does it matter? The fact is that when their families and society are accepting of them, they are less likely to commit suicide. For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

The recommended treatment for trans folks is not locking them up, but you knew that. You know what the recommended treatment is that is prescribed by actual mental health professionals, but it doesn't jive with how you want the world to be.

kylan03.png

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Supporting someone does not mean supporting mutilating your body and permanently destroying it.

Forum List

Back