Men in women's bathrooms

Does it matter? The fact is that when their families and society are accepting of them, they are less likely to commit suicide. For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

Society doesn't change its norms because psychologists can't/won't/are afraid to do their jobs. What society prefers is that the correct diagnosis be placed on these mental patients and the therapy adjusted accordingly. A patient, walked through his delusions properly and skillfully, gradually reintroduced into processing reality with a light heart and humor is far far less likely to kill themselves than a poor child being used by the Cult of LGBT to advance a sinister and depraved agenda that seeks to replace normal with the abnormal.

The suicide rates for post-op so-called "transgenders" is as high or higher than before; and much higher than the general population. So the problem isn't solved by indulging these patients to keep playing pretend to grotesque, disfiguring and disabling extremes..

That's what we would prefer. And, 11 states are suing the Fed to gain the clarity I just talked about when it comes to discussing patients who are delusionally pretending to be the sex that they are not and can never be. TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers

Last edited:
Does it matter? The fact is that when their families and society are accepting of them, they are less likely to commit suicide. For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

Society doesn't change its norms because psychologists can't/won't/are afraid to do their jobs.
Society matures, and leaves you in the dust to suffer your childish fear of others.

Society matures, and leaves you in the dust to suffer your childish fear of others.

Fear towards abnormal, unhealthy and abusive cults is perfectly natural, normal, rational and should be encouraged at every turn in the bizarre road your cult is paving. And "society" of 11 states, with the rest of the 50 silently assenting to the same concerns, but too chicken to sign on for lack of courage to face your cult's threats of lawsuits, IS society.

Are you referring to society as the tiny number of people putting on a gay pride parade vs the multitude?

Society doesn't change its norms because psychologists can't/won't/are afraid to do their jobs. What society prefers is that the correct diagnosis be placed on these mental patients and the therapy adjusted accordingly. A patient, walked through his delusions properly and skillfully, gradually reintroduced into processing reality with a light heart and humor is far far less likely to kill themselves than a poor child being used by the Cult of LGBT to advance a sinister and depraved agenda that seeks to replace normal with the abnormal.

The suicide rates for post-op so-called "transgenders" is as high or higher than before; and much higher than the general population. So the problem isn't solved by indulging these patients to keep playing pretend to grotesque, disfiguring and disabling extremes..

That's what we would prefer. And, 11 states are suing the Fed to gain the clarity I just talked about when it comes to discussing patients who are delusionally pretending to be the sex that they are not and can never be. TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers

"Mental illness" and psychiatry are the foundation upon which the depraved maniacs of the left have built their asylum. Fake science meant to justify their reprehensible actions and loony ideology.

Society doesn't change its norms because psychologists can't/won't/are afraid to do their jobs.

Yeah, societies always think they're "maturing" . . . right before their self-absorbed decadence brings everything crumbling down around their ears.

Yeah, societies always think they're "maturing" . . . right before their self-absorbed decadence brings everything crumbling down around their ears.

Either of you been watching Gotham?

A recent episode nailed the truth about this line of argument. A villain, a mad scientist named Hugo Strange, has been reanimating corpses and turning them into monsters. Confronted by Bruce Wayne, he used this exact argument to defend what he was doing, describing his way as “progress”, and the way of the future, and those who had a problem with it, as being stuck in the past, on the wrong side of history. He begged Bruce not to make the same “mistake” that his father had made (that “mistake” being to stand up for principles and ethics, and to try to stop what Dr. Strange was doing, for which Dr. Strange had him and his wife killed).

The Pervert-rights bunch is doing the same thing. They're pushing all manner of increasingly extreme madness and evil on to society, claiming that theirs is the way forward, the way of the future,and that those who stand against it are stuck in the past, on the wrong side of history. We're being told that it's a mistake to stand for any manner of reason or decency, and threatened with harsh adverse consequences if we don't surrender and give in to the madness and evil.

Last edited:
Puppy, one homophobic and transphobic doctor does not a major mental health organization make. What does the APA say on the matter, Puppy?
I rest my case.....

The entire APA knows what every rational American with common sense knows - that a person who believes they are something they are not is mentally ill. But they are afraid of the queer lynch mob so they capitulate just so they can have a career. This man though has integrity and cares more about the mental illness of the patients than he does about the queer lynch mob.

And you just proved it. You don't know this man. You know nothing about him. But the very first thing you do is falsely accuse him of being a "homophobic" simply because he will not bow to your Nazi fascism and you sexual depravity. And let's not even mention what a despicable racist you are.

Either of you been watching Gotham?

A recent episode nailed the truth about this line of argument. A villain, a mad scientist named Hugo Strange, has been reanimated corpses and turning them into monsters. Confronted by Bruce Wayne, he used this exact argument to defend what he was doing, describing his way as “progress”, and the way of the future, and those who had a problem with it, as being stuck in the past, on the wrong side of history. He begged Bruce not to make the same “mistake” that his father had made (that “mistake” being to stand up for principles and ethics, and to try to stop what Dr. Strange was doing, for which Dr. Strange had him and his wife killed).

The Pervert-rights bunch is doing the same thing. They're pushing all manner of increasingly extreme madness and evil on to society, claiming that theirs is the way forward, the way of the future,and that those who stand against it are stuck in the past, on the wrong side of history. We're being told that it's a mistake to stand for any manner of reason or decency, and threatened with harsh adverse consequences if we don't surrender and give in to the madness and evil.
Great show. Even better post/point Bob. Well done.

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Does it matter? The fact is that when their families and society are accepting of them, they are less likely to commit suicide.

There is some libtard "logic" at its finest. Accept mental illness and deny reality so long as it prevents suicide. Hey wytchy - rapists desperately want to feel acceptance too. They hate living in the shadows with their secrets. Will you volunteer to allow rapists to rape you??? Disgusting hypocrite....

The recommended treatment for trans folks is not locking them up, but you knew that. You know what the recommended treatment is that is prescribed by actual mental health professionals, but it doesn't jive with how you want the world to be.

Says the person who denies reality in favor of how she wants the world to be... :lol:

Puppy, one homophobic and transphobic doctor does not a major mental health organization make. What does the APA say on the matter, Puppy?
I rest my case.....

The entire APA knows what every rational American with common sense knows - that a person who believes they are something they are not is mentally ill. But they are afraid of the queer lynch mob so they capitulate just so they can have a career. This man though has integrity and cares more about the mental illness of the patients than he does about the queer lynch mob.

And you just proved it. You don't know this man. You know nothing about him. But the very first thing you do is falsely accuse him of being a "homophobic" simply because he will not bow to your Nazi fascism and you sexual depravity. And let's not even mention what a despicable racist you are.

As I mentioned in post #1329 APA is pretty clear on the issue.

Definition of terms by APA

I rest my case.....

The gay mafia lie has been debunked twelve ways to Sunday.

Try again, Puppy. What is the APA recommended treatment for transgendered people? Try to be honest. I know it's difficult for you. Try addressing things the way they are instead of how you wish they were.

Actually Puppy, I proved I know more about him than you do.

For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

I would prefer the son being forced to accept reality and then receive the mental healthcare he desperately needs.

This is going to sting a bit wytchy - the truth usually hurts:

My Dad Was Transgender. Why I Still Think Gender Can’t Be Changed.

How would you force a transgendered youth into conforming to your wishes, Puppy? You gonna beat it out of them? That doesn't work.

I also don't think you'd be happy with what actual mental health professionals recommend.

For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

I would prefer the son being forced to accept reality and then receive the mental healthcare he desperately needs.

How would you force a transgendered youth into conforming to your wishes, Puppy? You gonna beat it out of them? That doesn't work.

I also don't think you'd be happy with what actual mental health professionals recommend.

The same exact way you "force" a person who believes they are Jesus Christ into "conforming" (interesting choice of words for the propaganda campaign wytchy - most would just call it reality). A person who believes something other than what is real is mentally disturbed. You prove that yourself every day here on USMB!

I rest my case.....

The gay mafia lie has been debunked twelve ways to Sunday.

Try again, Puppy. What is the APA recommended treatment for transgendered people? Try to be honest. I know it's difficult for you. Try addressing things the way they are instead of how you wish they were.

Actually Puppy, I proved I know more about him than you do.
Again....proving the queer lynch mob is alive and well. Does it frustrate you that the American people are waking up to your "boy who cried wolf" lies?

When a psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins is telling you it is a mental illness, you're pretty much screwed trying to prove otherwise. It's only one of the most prestigious and powerful healthcare systems in the world.

Therapy, idiot. Real, grueling, lengthy, comprehensive, regressive, sustained THERAPY to come to grips with reality. Old school. Cutting a boy's dick off is 100% unacceptable. There isn't even an argument there that that is even remotely therapeutic.

How sad is it that we have to make t-shirts explain something so fundamental to liberals?

image.jpeg

The same exact way you "force" a person who believes they are Jesus Christ into "conforming" (interesting choice of words for the propaganda campaign wytchy - most would just call it reality). A person who believes something other than what is real is mentally disturbed. You prove that yourself every day here on USMB!

Vague and unspecific. How do you force a trans child into "conforming", Puppy?

And, naturally, you're still dodging the facts about what actual medical professionals recommend. What do they recommend, Puppy? (I'll give you a hint, it's the exact opposite of what you would say or do)

Forum List

Back