Men in women's bathrooms

For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

I would prefer the son being forced to accept reality and then receive the mental healthcare he desperately needs.

This is going to sting a bit wytchy - the truth usually hurts:

My Dad Was Transgender. Why I Still Think Gender Can’t Be Changed.

How would you force a transgendered youth into conforming to your wishes, Puppy? You gonna beat it out of them? That doesn't work.

I also don't think you'd be happy with what actual mental health professionals recommend.

The same exact way you "force" a person who believes they are Jesus Christ into "conforming" (interesting choice of words for the propaganda campaign wytchy - most would just call it reality). A person who believes something other than what is real is mentally disturbed. You prove that yourself every day here on USMB!

Vague and unspecific. How do you force a trans child into "conforming", Puppy?

And, naturally, you're still dodging the facts about what actual medical professionals recommend. What do they recommend, Puppy? (I'll give you a hint, it's the exact opposite of what you would say or do)

They recommend treating the mental illness. Those that aren't afraid of having their careers destroyed by false accusations from the queer lynch mob anyway. It's ok wytchy - you can't handle reality but the rest of us will handle it for you. You just sit back and let the sane, rational adults handle things.

For many parents it's a matter of having a live daugher or a dead son. Which would you prefer?

I would prefer the son being forced to accept reality and then receive the mental healthcare he desperately needs.

How would you force a transgendered youth into conforming to your wishes, Puppy? You gonna beat it out of them? That doesn't work.

I also don't think you'd be happy with what actual mental health professionals recommend.

The same exact way you "force" a person who believes they are Jesus Christ into "conforming" (interesting choice of words for the propaganda campaign wytchy - most would just call it reality). A person who believes something other than what is real is mentally disturbed. You prove that yourself every day here on USMB!

And, naturally, you're still dodging the facts about what actual medical professionals recommend. What do they recommend, Puppy? (I'll give you a hint, it's the exact opposite of what you would say or do)

They recommend treating the mental illness. Those that aren't afraid of having their careers destroyed by false accusations from the queer lynch mob anyway. It's ok wytchy - you can't handle reality but the rest of us will handle it for you. You just sit back and let the sane, rational adults handle things.

So all mental illness get's treated the same, Puppy? Keep ducking and dodging reality.

How would you force conformity, Puppy? You're still not answering.

So all mental illness get's treated the same, Puppy? Keep ducking and dodging reality.

How would you force conformity, Puppy? You're still not answering.

And what about people who believe they are really animals? Surgery for them too?

Children can in fact be pressured into things. They are VERY impressionable, especially impressed by those who are their elders and in a position of authority over them.

Does it matter? The fact is that when their families and society are accepting of them, they are less likely to commit suicide.

There is some libtard "logic" at its finest. Accept mental illness and deny reality so long as it prevents suicide. Hey wytchy - rapists desperately want to feel acceptance too. They hate living in the shadows with their secrets. Will you volunteer to allow rapists to rape you??? Disgusting hypocrite....

And the thing is, lefties have absolutely no proof that the problem is other people being "unaccepting and intolerant" of their attempts to redefine reality, rather than the fact that they're trying to redefine reality in the first place. This is akin to saying that schizophrenics have a high rate of suicide because their families refuse to accept that the voices in their heads are real.

Does it matter? The fact is that when their families and society are accepting of them, they are less likely to commit suicide.

There is some libtard "logic" at its finest. Accept mental illness and deny reality so long as it prevents suicide. Hey wytchy - rapists desperately want to feel acceptance too. They hate living in the shadows with their secrets. Will you volunteer to allow rapists to rape you??? Disgusting hypocrite....

And the thing is, lefties have absolutely no proof that the problem is other people being "unaccepting and intolerant" of their attempts to redefine reality, rather than the fact that they're trying to redefine reality in the first place. This is akin to saying that schizophrenics have a high rate of suicide because their families refuse to accept that the voices in their heads are real.

Or people who refuse to believe an anorexic is really fat!

Or people who refuse to believe an anorexic is really fat!

Right? Once upon a time, people were expected to suck it up, get tough, and soldier on through life in the face of serious family issues and bad parenting. Now, apparently, it's acceptable to lay down, give up, and die just because your parents refuse to address you as Princess Buttercup when you've decided that's your "identity".

The families of these kids belong on the couch FIRST. Then the kids can come in for therapy to accept their sex when the shrink has more information and tools to see which lids to open in the child's mind..

Anorexics die by starving themselves to death, but we still don't offer them liposuction. I don't see why this particular group of mentally unhealthy individuals have garnered so much attention by the left.

Here is a good one...

212tl5e.jpg

The contrast is pretty simple... Liberals tend to promote tolerance, acceptance, and freedom of expression; especially for those in the "oppressed" minority. Conservatives tend to promote preserving disciplined traditional values and justified discrimination against those who do not hold the same views as those in power.
We've seen this in history with blacks, woman, and gays as each group has fought for their rights. The arguments on both sides has been very similar... Fear of loosing "our" way of life by compromising our values Versus calls of bigotry and discrimination against a human right to freely live and express who we are, even if that may be different than what society considers "normal".

This isn't about a mental illness... The same claims were made about gays decades ago... this is the way of life for a group of people. Nobody is going to abolish it by defining it as a disease or unnatural. These arguments are a road to nowhere.

The only thing that can and will happen at this point is we define what a transgender person is, What gender identity is, and what the transition stages are. Then how they apply to our public facilities and schools.

Conservatives are not going to be able dismiss the rights of transgenders by labeling them sick and transgenders are not going to get absolute freedom to use facilities of the opposite sex.

The contrast is pretty simple... Liberals tend to promote tolerance, acceptance, and freedom of expression; especially for those in the "oppressed" minority. Conservatives tend to promote preserving disciplined traditional values and justified discrimination against those who do not hold the same views as those in power.

Which is why the Church of LGBT is out to jail and silence the voices of any people of faith objecting to their Church's dogma-forced-as-law. I'd say being fined, sued or thrown in jail = oppression..

This issue has nothing to do with discrimination BTW. It is keeping males, no matter who or what they imagine they are in their broken minds, OUT of women's & girls bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.

And, you're going to lose this one. Start the grieving process now. The "science" supporting your Church's dogma isn't merely bad, it's nonexistent. It's like you're at a poker game and the opposition called your cards on the table. Only you were never dealt any cards but kept betting anyway.

Which is why the Church of LGBT is out to jail and silence the voices of any people of faith objecting to their Church's dogma-forced-as-law. I'd say being fined, sued or thrown in jail = oppression..

This issue has nothing to do with discrimination BTW. It is keeping males, no matter who or what they imagine they are in their broken minds, OUT of women's & girls bathrooms, showers and locker rooms.

And, you're going to lose this one. Start the grieving process now. The "science" supporting your Church's dogma isn't merely bad, it's nonexistent. It's like you're at a poker game and the opposition called your cards on the table. Only you were never dealt any cards but kept betting anyway.
I hardly consider Christians an oppressed group. They have been running this country since its inception, integrated into our politics despite the principle of separation of church and state. If they are losing a little of their grip to allow for more freedom to women, gays, and expression of other religions, then I'm not feeling to sorry for them. They are still free to live and practice their religion in their church with their community.

What you fail to understand is that the bathroom issue is more than a penis/vagina thing. The two sexes were not simply separated because of anatomy... There is a social factor. Seperating males and females in their gender groups to provide a safer and more private environment for each group. there is simply a disagreement about who belongs in each group

I hardly consider Christians an oppressed group.

Good because a majority of people don't consider the Church of LGBT an oppressed group either. Especially after their pressure resulted in a Christian being jailed for her beliefs. You put people in jail because they won't practice your faith (a thing Christians aren't doing but your church is), the gloves come off and the manufactured sympathy for your nonexistent "civil rights" goes right out the window..

I hardly consider Christians an oppressed group.

Good because a majority of people don't consider the Church of LGBT an oppressed group either. Especially after their pressure resulted in a Christian being jailed for her beliefs. You put people in jail because they won't practice your faith (a thing Christians aren't doing but your church is), the gloves come off and the manufactured sympathy for your nonexistent "civil rights" goes right out the window..
Your talking about the elected official that refused to do her job by denying a gay couple a legal certificate of marriage? Nice try... If she can't do her job because of her religious beliefs then she needs a different job. Can't believe you use that as an example of Christian oppression.

And we can justify not letting your delusional male devotees into our women's showers. See how easy this is? :popcorn:

And we can justify not letting your delusional male devotees into our women's showers. See how easy this is? :popcorn:
Ha, not even a close comparison... Your "dulusional male devotees" is their transgender women... The guidelines are being set on what the legal definition is.

Ha, not even a close comparison... Your "dulusional male devotees" is their transgender women... The guidelines are being set on what the legal definition is.
Yes, and they will include testimony from the 13 states suing the fed for exactly why the fed believes people with penises and testicles must be allowed in the girls' shower and locker rooms at public schools. There is no such thing as a "transgender woman". There are only men pretending in their minds that they are women. We aren't required to play along.

Look for that clarification soon. MDs will be required to testify as to how a physical anatomy does not define sex for purposes of entrance behind doors marked "women" or "girls"... Begin grieving now. It's easier that way..

Yes, and they will include testimony from the 13 states suing the fed for exactly why the fed believes people with penises and testicles must be allowed in the girls' shower and locker rooms at public schools. There is no such thing as a "transgender woman". There are only men pretending in their minds that they are women. We aren't required to play along.

Look for that clarification soon. MDs will be required to testify as to how a physical anatomy does not define sex for purposes of entrance behind doors marked "women" or "girls"... Begin grieving now. It's easier that way..
We shall see. Be ready for a much needed reality check

People don't like to be told what's normal as everybody's "normal" is different.

Sorry.

Being physically male or physically female is the human biological normal. You can be a man claiming to be a woman all you want, even change your parts, but when your DNA is tested, it will irrefutably identify you as a man, not what you think you are.

The human species consists of male and female. It has been that way for hundreds of thousands of years.

So, what now?
So what? That has nothing to do with the arguement. We aren't talking about biology and anatomy, well you may be... But the discussion is really about sociology. If we were a tribe made up of male hunters and female gathers but there were a few crossovers, that society can either embrace or reject the out layers. You reject them because of anatomy, we accept them based on their identity. I don't see the benefit to forcing somebody into a different social circle than their nature dictates. What's the harm in letting people just be who they want to be?

Forum List

Back