Men in women's bathrooms

Yep...
13006492_586459114875714_5627913571022034554_n.jpg

There is NO SUCH THING

when you fags go into a woman's room, pull out your dick, and my grand daughter is in there.....

BUT I DO have the right to beat the shit out of you for attempted SEXUAL ASSAULT on her! ....

there is no such thing as anyone legally pulling out their dick in the ladies room.

hysterical paranoid freaks beg their state to create laws based on fantasy scenarios.

beating the shit out of trans is just part of that same hysterical fantasy. ^

There is NO SUCH THING

when you fags go into a woman's room, pull out your dick, and my grand daughter is in there.....

BUT I DO have the right to beat the shit out of you for attempted SEXUAL ASSAULT on her! ....

there is no such thing as anyone legally pulling out their dick in the ladies room.

hysterical paranoid freaks beg their state to create laws based on fantasy scenarios.

How the hell they going to pee???

Are you that warped?

A suitable restroom for trans people is no more special than a men's room for men and a women's room for women. They are each simply appropriate for those using them, so stop playing the victim. .

Perfect name for the plaque above the door of that "special restroom".....THE LOONY LOO... It should come equipped with padded walls and white noise to drown out all the voices they hear in their heads telling them that reality isn't what it really is..

There is NO SUCH THING

Are you that warped?
FYI, women's bathrooms have private stalls. They don't hold hands and pee together.

A transgender person is not a monster, not a sexual deviant, not a threat.

Monster” is subjective, but by absolute definition, a guy who insists that he's a gal, and who demands access to women's restrooms, is pretty much the definition of a sexual deviant. And no rational parent is going to rightfully see such a freak as a threat, when h'orsh'/it goes into a restroom with their young daughters.

Tell me again why I should use the "special" bathroom?

Because you refuse to use the men's room, where you rightfully belong, and you sure as hell have no business being in the women's room. If a business happens to provide a “special” restroom for freaks such as yourself, count yourself lucky. You're not entitled even to that concession.

There is NO SUCH THING

Are you that warped?

All women's facilities have privacy walls. No woman exposes herself to another woman when she goes pee, unless it's a child whose mother who is in the stall with her. If a trans person comes in, they want to be seen as a woman, and they behave as a woman behaves. The go into the stall, close the door, and do their business and they leave.

It's been going on since I was a child. I have never heard of a single incident in my entire life, that a woman or child was molested by a trans person in the washroom. I hear of lots of men, dressed as men, molesting and raping women in public washrooms, but not a trans person.

Please stop with this hysterical bullshit.

There is NO SUCH THING

Are you that warped?
FYI, women's bathrooms have private stalls. They don't hold hands and pee together.

Part of my job is designing commercial buildings, including bathrooms. Those "privacy" stalls that you call them, are not. To be "private" they must be fully enclosed.

So take one of those stall doors and replace your bathroom door with it. See how private you feel.

Report back

There is NO SUCH THING

Are you that warped?

All women's facilities have privacy walls. No woman exposes herself to another woman when she goes pee, unless it's a child whose mother who is in the stall with her. If a trans person comes in, they want to be seen as a woman, and they behave as a woman behaves. The go into the stall, close the door, and do their business and they leave.

It's been going on since I was a child. I have never heard of a single incident in my entire life, that a woman or child was molested by a trans person in the washroom. I hear of lots of men, dressed as men, molesting and raping women in public washrooms, but not a trans person.

Please stop with this hysterical bullshit.

You're full of shit, few public restrooms have stalls that meet the privacy criteria.

why do so many hetero men imagine anyone peeks thru cracks in ladies' bathrooms stalls? :cuckoo:

because they are projecting their own perversions, that's why...

Men haven't felt ostracised by having their own restroom, and neither have women felt ostracised by having their own restroom. So having a third room for men such as you who do not want to use the men's room isn't ostracising, it's just accommodating everyone and being fair to everyone, including women and girls who don't want men in dresses in their restroom. Instead of being willing to be fair, you are determined to impose on people who don't want you in their restroom.

I found a middle ground. You made it clear you would reject that because you are more interested in imposing yourself and your selfishness on women and children, even acknowledging you would employ violence rather than compromise.

I'm old enough to remember when the cry of the wicked was “Do not force your morality on me!” Look how far we've fallen, as a society. Now the wicked feel entitled to force their immorality, their perversion, their madness, on everyone else, and in many instances the law has been corrupted to back them up.

why do so many hetero men imagine anyone peeks thru cracks in ladies' bathrooms stalls? :cuckoo:

because they are projecting their own perversions, that's why...

Do this test. With your bedroom windows. A minimum 1 foot gap on both the top and bottom left open, and 1!2 to 3/4 inch gap on each side.

Think anyone could see in?

Also, it appears that a large percentage of tranny men actually want to become, not just women, but lesbian women.

They are no friggin different than straight men!

What part of that do you need clarification on?

Last edited:
I like the title of this thread. Says it all. I'm sure this poster Renae is playing a role to drive the point home.

I was familiar with h'orsh'/it on another forum, where he h'or'sh/it used to go by the name “MisterVicchio”, or something similar, until h'orsh'/it announced that h'orsh'/it was “transitioning”, and changed h'orsh'/it's name there to the same “Renae” that h'orsh'/it is using here.

It's possible that you could be correct, that h'orsh'/it is just playing a Poe's Law role, to illustrate how absurd and insane and potentially dangerous this whole nonsense is, but I'm afraid that it appears that h'orsh'/it's descent into madness and perversion is most likely genuine—that h'orsh'/it sincerely believes that h'orsh'/it is or can become a woman, and that h'orsh'/it is entitled to the use of women-only facilities without regard for the interests of genuine women and girls.

Forum List

Back