Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

15 Experts Debunk Right-Wing Transgender Bathroom Myth

You are so full of shit. Must be an election year because Republicans are trying desperately to fix the unfavorable rating they have with women.

Republicans will fling any and everything at us between now and election year no matter how imaginary their arguments are just to try to win over a few votes in hope of winning the election but I promise you this aint gonna work. Republicans are too obvious.

use a bathroom designated for family or handicapped. no need for special treatment.
I'm not asking for special treatment.... Im asking to use the restroom appropriate for my gender. I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Well, the problem is that neither the men's room nor the women's room is completely appropriate for your current "gender".
ACtually the ladies room works just fine.

For ladies.

Why wouldn't it be good enough for you to use a third option bathroom? That way you don't have to use the men's room and women would be happy keeping their bathroom for women and girls. Why wouldn't that be good enough for you?
Why should businesses be obligated with having to provide a third restroom? Why should the consumer be burdened with higher prices to offset the costs? Why should valuable space be allotted to something such as this? I am more opposed to this capitulation than the original demand. It's nonsense.

Eventually, any lawyer worth their salt should be able to sue to force them to.

Admittedly so, it would require the transgender community to finally admit to what they are, which is different. I am not sure they will ever do that. However, a law is already on the books to require businesses to accommodate them, it's called the ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act.

Transgenders, like a lot of conditions, are physical conditions, they are different by virtue of being born that way. Thus, any public business needs to accommodate that difference. So says the law.

Transsexual differences caught on brain scan

Differences in the brain’s white matter that clash with a person’s genetic sex may hold the key to identifying transsexual people before puberty. Doctors could use this information to make a case for delaying puberty to improve the success of a sex change later.

Medics are keen to find concrete physical evidence to help those children who feel they are trapped in the body of the opposite sex. One key brain region involved is the BSTc, an area of grey matter. But the region is too small to scan in a living person so differences have only been picked up at post-mortem.

Why wouldn't it be good enough for you to use a third option bathroom? That way you don't have to use the men's room and women would be happy keeping their bathroom for women and girls. Why wouldn't that be good enough for you?
Why should businesses be obligated with having to provide a third restroom? Why should the consumer be burdened with higher prices to offset the costs? Why should valuable space be allotted to something such as this? I am more opposed to this capitulation than the original demand. It's nonsense.

Eventually, any lawyer worth their salt should be able to sue to force them to.

Admittedly so, it would require the transgender community to finally admit to what they are, which is different. I am not sure they will ever do that. However, a law is already on the books to require businesses to accommodate them, it's called the ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act.

Transgenders, like a lot of conditions, are physical conditions, they are different by virtue of being born that way. Thus, any public business needs to accommodate that difference. So says the law.

Differences in the brain’s white matter that clash with a person’s genetic sex may hold the key to identifying transsexual people before puberty. Doctors could use this information to make a case for delaying puberty to improve the success of a sex change later.

Medics are keen to find concrete physical evidence to help those children who feel they are trapped in the body of the opposite sex. One key brain region involved is the BSTc, an area of grey matter. But the region is too small to scan in a living person so differences have only been picked up at post-mortem.

Easy then, once dead, use whichever bathroom you want!

do you have a penis? If yes, there is your answer.
A penis is not the end all of gender (or lack thereof)
Sorry you don't understand that.

did you fail 6th grade biology? your physical anatomy determines your sex, not some demented ideas planted in your head.
Not according to ESPN.

strange, very strange. Why does ESPN kowtow to all kinds or minority freaks? Is it part of the plant to pussify the nation?

did you fail 6th grade biology? your physical anatomy determines your sex, not some demented ideas planted in your head.
I never claimed otherwise, you just aren't listening. Sex and Gender are different. I know my physical DNA based biological setting "male". I get that.

Sadly that is not what my brain and soul are set too. I'm doing all that is possible to correct that. And your response to people like myself suffering is to attack us, to marginalize us, to mock and ridicule.

I'm not the one with issues here, you are.

Not according to ESPN.

strange, very strange. Why does ESPN kowtow to all kinds or minority freaks? Is it part of the plant to pussify the nation?
Agree...I would not think transgenders make up a significant part of their viewing audience. Maybe they're worried about the Chinese market.

I never claimed otherwise, you just aren't listening. Sex and Gender are different. I know my physical DNA based biological setting "male". I get that.

Sadly that is not what my brain and soul are set too. I'm doing all that is possible to correct that. And your response to people like myself suffering is to attack us, to marginalize us, to mock and ridicule.

I sincerely hope that you will get help. Admitting a problem is the first step towards solving it. Good luck and God speed.

use a bathroom designated for family or handicapped. no need for special treatment.
I'm not asking for special treatment.... Im asking to use the restroom appropriate for my gender. I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Well, the problem is that neither the men's room nor the women's room is completely appropriate for your current "gender".

For ladies.
Also for Renae and Renae isn't bothering anyone so why does Renae bother you? You homophobic? Do you do know most homophobes are self loathing gays, right?

I sincerely hope that you will get help. Admitting a problem is the first step towards solving it. Good luck and God speed.
I sincerely hope that you will get help. Admitting a problem is the first step towards solving it. Good luck and God speed

Why would Renae need 'help' just because you don't know the difference between gender and biological sex?

For ladies.
Also for Renae and Renae isn't bothering anyone so why does Renae bother you? You homophobic? Do you do know most homophobes are self loathing gays, right?

do you understand that homosexuals and transgenders are two completely different conditions? your ignorance is displayed every day, why do you continue to embarrass yourself?

Why would Renae need 'help' just because you don't know the difference between gender and biological sex?
“You can tell you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” – Anne Lamott

QhG4I.jpg

ask her, she/he was the one saying he/she was seeking help, not me.

For ladies.

do you understand that homosexuals and transgenders are two completely different conditions? your ignorance is displayed every day, why do you continue to embarrass yourself?
Wow you are so progressive! What's your point? Who are you bashing here today the homosexuals or transgenders?

I sincerely hope that you will get help. Admitting a problem is the first step towards solving it. Good luck and God speed

you really are an idiot. go away.

For ladies.

Wow you are so progressive! What's your point? Who are you bashing here today the homosexuals or transgenders?

neither, I want help for both. I have respect and sympathy for all people with mental confusion of any kind.

For ladies.

You only know that because Renae just explained it to you a couple posts ago.

And she's not looking for your help, other than to leave her alone when you see her walk in/out of the little ladies room. You got a hard on for gays I can see.

Forum List

Back