Men in women's bathrooms

ACtually the ladies room works just fine.

For ladies.
Also for Renae and Renae isn't bothering anyone so why does Renae bother you? You homophobic? Do you do know most homophobes are self loathing gays, right?

do you understand that homosexuals and transgenders are two completely different conditions? your ignorance is displayed every day, why do you continue to embarrass yourself?
Wow you are so progressive! What's your point? Who are you bashing here today the homosexuals or transgenders?

neither, I want help for both. I have respect and sympathy for all people with mental confusion of any kind.
What about your mental confusion? You think you are a good person and you are clearly not. Is that a sickness?

Do you like to eat pussy? Some people think that's a sin and anyone who does it is sick. I can't help it if people like you are so uptight and prude that sex is a sin unless you are doing it for procreation purposes. But I also don't give a fuck what people like you think because you are such a small minority.

Think about it. 5 or 10 years ago people didn't think gays should be allowed to marry. Today they get married all the time. You are losing this fight brother. Now go suck your own dick, or is that a sin too?

use a bathroom designated for family or handicapped. no need for special treatment.
I'm not asking for special treatment.... Im asking to use the restroom appropriate for my gender. I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Well, the problem is that neither the men's room nor the women's room is completely appropriate for your current "gender".

For ladies.
Also for Renae and Renae isn't bothering anyone so why does Renae bother you? You homophobic? Do you do know most homophobes are self loathing gays, right?

How do you know he doesn't bother anyone?

I'm not asking for special treatment.... Im asking to use the restroom appropriate for my gender. I'm not ashamed of who I am.
Well, the problem is that neither the men's room nor the women's room is completely appropriate for your current "gender".

For ladies.

Well we know she bothers you people but that's your problem. You tell me how she bothers you and we will both see that she really isn't bothering you at all. The problem with you is all in your fucking stupid head.

Why wouldn't it be good enough for you to use a third option bathroom? That way you don't have to use the men's room and women would be happy keeping their bathroom for women and girls. Why wouldn't that be good enough for you?
Why should businesses be obligated with having to provide a third restroom? Why should the consumer be burdened with higher prices to offset the costs? Why should valuable space be allotted to something such as this? I am more opposed to this capitulation than the original demand. It's nonsense.

Eventually, any lawyer worth their salt should be able to sue to force them to.

Admittedly so, it would require the transgender community to finally admit to what they are, which is different. I am not sure they will ever do that. However, a law is already on the books to require businesses to accommodate them, it's called the ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act.

Transgenders, like a lot of conditions, are physical conditions, they are different by virtue of being born that way. Thus, any public business needs to accommodate that difference. So says the law.

Transsexual differences caught on brain scan

Differences in the brain’s white matter that clash with a person’s genetic sex may hold the key to identifying transsexual people before puberty. Doctors could use this information to make a case for delaying puberty to improve the success of a sex change later.

Medics are keen to find concrete physical evidence to help those children who feel they are trapped in the body of the opposite sex. One key brain region involved is the BSTc, an area of grey matter. But the region is too small to scan in a living person so differences have only been picked up at post-mortem.

Then I predict you'll see an end to public restrooms in general. Or either, single-occupant unisex facilities will become the norm. We simply can't go down the rabbit hole of trying to accommodate everyone's restroom preference. What's next... lesbian-only and gay-only restrooms? Muslim-only restrooms? Restrooms for those without pubic hair?

For ladies.

do you understand that homosexuals and transgenders are two completely different conditions? your ignorance is displayed every day, why do you continue to embarrass yourself?
Wow you are so progressive! What's your point? Who are you bashing here today the homosexuals or transgenders?

neither, I want help for both. I have respect and sympathy for all people with mental confusion of any kind.
What about your mental confusion? You think you are a good person and you are clearly not. Is that a sickness?

Do you like to eat pussy? Some people think that's a sin and anyone who does it is sick. I can't help it if people like you are so uptight and prude that sex is a sin unless you are doing it for procreation purposes. But I also don't give a fuck what people like you think because you are such a small minority.

Think about it. 5 or 10 years ago people didn't think gays should be allowed to marry. Today they get married all the time. You are losing this fight brother. Now go suck your own dick, or is that a sin too?

here is what she said, you sick perverted asshole:

"Sadly that is not what my brain and soul are set too. I'm doing all that is possible to correct that."

Its a cry for help, I hope she gets it.

You are an asshole.

For ladies.

I can also tell you that gays have never bothered this women other than inside her diseased brainwashed mind.

Why wouldn't it be good enough for you to use a third option bathroom? That way you don't have to use the men's room and women would be happy keeping their bathroom for women and girls. Why wouldn't that be good enough for you?
Why should businesses be obligated with having to provide a third restroom? Why should the consumer be burdened with higher prices to offset the costs? Why should valuable space be allotted to something such as this? I am more opposed to this capitulation than the original demand. It's nonsense.

Admittedly so, it would require the transgender community to finally admit to what they are, which is different. I am not sure they will ever do that. However, a law is already on the books to require businesses to accommodate them, it's called the ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act.

Transgenders, like a lot of conditions, are physical conditions, they are different by virtue of being born that way. Thus, any public business needs to accommodate that difference. So says the law.

Differences in the brain’s white matter that clash with a person’s genetic sex may hold the key to identifying transsexual people before puberty. Doctors could use this information to make a case for delaying puberty to improve the success of a sex change later.

Medics are keen to find concrete physical evidence to help those children who feel they are trapped in the body of the opposite sex. One key brain region involved is the BSTc, an area of grey matter. But the region is too small to scan in a living person so differences have only been picked up at post-mortem.

Then I predict you'll see an end to public restrooms in general. Or either, single-occupant unisex facilities will become the norm. We simply can't go down the rabbit hole of trying to accommodate everyone's restroom preference. What's next... lesbian-only and gay-only restrooms? Muslim-only restrooms? Restrooms for those without pubic hair?

well why not, some places are installing foot wash facilities for muslims in rest rooms.

This country is so fucked up right now, I don't know if it will ever recover.

PC is destroying the greatest country in the history of the world, its amazing and very sad.

do you have a penis? If yes, there is your answer.
A penis is not the end all of gender (or lack thereof)
Sorry you don't understand that.

did you fail 6th grade biology? your physical anatomy determines your sex, not some demented ideas planted in your head.
I never claimed otherwise, you just aren't listening. Sex and Gender are different. I know my physical DNA based biological setting "male". I get that.

Sadly that is not what my brain and soul are set too. I'm doing all that is possible to correct that. And your response to people like myself suffering is to attack us, to marginalize us, to mock and ridicule.

I'm not the one with issues here, you are.
Are you trying to become a man Renae? That's what it looks like you are saying here.

well why not, some places are installing foot wash facilities for muslims in rest rooms.

PC is destroying the greatest country in the history of the world, its amazing and very sad.
Things will get slightly better the day you die.

For ladies.

Well we know she bothers you people but that's your problem. You tell me how she bothers you and we will both see that she really isn't bothering you at all. The problem with you is all in your fucking stupid head.

I don't know him well enough.

I've told Renea before that he provides me with hours of entertainment.

You on the other hand is an enabler and as such, since you are enabling his castration, will you take responsibility for the buyers remorse that a large number of trannies have after its done?

Or, like the coward you appear to be, will you walk away from the poor guy?

For ladies.

I can also tell you that gays have never bothered this women other than inside her diseased brainwashed mind.

she got punished for standing by her beliefs, Springsteen gets praised for standing by his.

But the same "performers" who won't play in NC will go to muslim countries where gays are executed. WTF?

Things will get slightly better the day you die.

You are a sick excuse for a human being, welcome to my ignore list----------asshole.

do you have a penis? If yes, there is your answer.
A penis is not the end all of gender (or lack thereof)
Sorry you don't understand that.

did you fail 6th grade biology? your physical anatomy determines your sex, not some demented ideas planted in your head.
I never claimed otherwise, you just aren't listening. Sex and Gender are different. I know my physical DNA based biological setting "male". I get that.

Sadly that is not what my brain and soul are set too. I'm doing all that is possible to correct that. And your response to people like myself suffering is to attack us, to marginalize us, to mock and ridicule.

I'm not the one with issues here, you are.
Are you trying to become a man Renae? That's what it looks like you are saying here.

You've speaking about him, and you don't already know?????

Good lord

For ladies.

S/he does not bother me. I do not see the reason for the accommodation other than s/he wants to be treated special

I don't have mental confusion, I have Gender Dysphoria. MY brain doesn't match my body or vice versa.

Do you think I WANT to do this?

Do you think this was an easy choice?

For ladies.

S/he does not bother me. I do not see the reason for the accommodation other than s/he wants to be treated special

all this is about demanding that all forms of sexual behavior be legally declared as normal.

Its part of the movement to destroy western culture and the judeo/Christian definitions of right and wrong.

Do you ever wonder why the libs don't go to muslim countries and demand that gays be treated equally and that gay marriage be forced on mosques?

the hypocrisy of the left is amazing.

The problem is, you don't see the problem. You're imagining the problem to be some sort of prejudice against transgenders... it's not. The problem is, when you allow persons with penises into the women's restrooms, you also allow sexual predators. There is no way for us to discern if someone is a "harmless transgender" person or a sexual predator. By enabling this policy, you remove the reasonable expectation factor under the law... so now, if you have a sexual predator in the women's room, they can simply claim they were within their rights to be there (gender identity).

Look... imagine a court case where a victim claims to have been sexually molested in a women's restroom... It will all boil down to the predator's word against the victim. There is no reason for the predator not to have been there... whereas, if you have the restriction of females only, then what was he doing there? This might determine the outcome of such a case. All because we're trying to appease confused men who think they are women.

But hey... I am an open-minded guy! ...If we're going to make this law of the land, that males can go into female restrooms, then so be it... I will begin to use women's restrooms exclusively from now on! I will also encourage every virile heterosexual male out there to do the same... just claim you felt like a woman today! What are you going to do about that? Challenge my gender identity? :dunno:

For ladies.

all this is about demanding that all forms of sexual behavior be legally declared as normal.

Its part of the movement to destroy western culture and the judeo/Christian definitions of right and wrong.

Do you ever wonder why the libs don't go to muslim countries and demand that gays be treated equally and that gay marriage be forced on mosques?

the hypocrisy of the left is amazing.
I do not wonder, they will be killed for some of their ridiculous views.

I don't have mental confusion, I have Gender Dysphoria. MY brain doesn't match my body or vice versa.

Do you think I WANT to do this?

Do you think this was an easy choice?

Your cry for help is being heard, I hope you get the help you need. But it is mental, you cannot deny that.

Idiots like sealybobo are not helping people like you, they are doing more harm in their stupidity and ignorance.

Forum List

Back